Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ritzee967 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Abida_angel

@Guys...Mein old RaBul scene dekh rahi thi jahan Purab BB ko lift deta hai office ke baad...jab vo usse un bikariyon se bhi bachata hai gadi mein beith karπŸ˜†

jab BB beith jaati hai to Pura kehta hai "yeh seat meri "so-called" girlfriends ke liye reserved rehti hai"πŸ˜† 
new AT banana padega jaldi...yeh name kaisa rahega?...just a suggestion😊

I am up with it πŸ‘πŸΌ
His so called girl friend is also Bulbul only at present, so whatever next seat is there besides him,either a car seat, wedding chair, sharing bed πŸ˜†, everything is reserved for her only πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
No chance of other's...😈
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Aliyah's Friends R So Disgusting .
-AsYaHolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ritzee967

If something happens to Purab, then RaBul lost completely, again seperation, cries, sacrifices πŸ€’

But na nothing will happen, cvs will actually see their death if they try to do something substantial at this time, when already there is no RaBul in the show..

It can be more of creating future MU type, but at the moment, they can't end everything, they will deliberately keep RaBul fans hooked 

see thats my point here that the cvs are not showing RaBul that much. 
ritzee967 thumbnail
Originally posted by: VIMAL.M

Making Vamp To Spike Hero's Drink And Make Him Believe That They Had S🀬 Is EK's Fav Track . First Time Aliyah Tried N She Failed.That Scene Is Like Trailer .Main Picture Will Be In Bangalore . I Feel This Time Aliyah Will Succeed She Will Make Purab Believe That They Had S🀬 .But Actual Truth Will Be They Did Not Have S🀬.

I Wish I Am Wrong .But Can't Trust EK N Her CV's. Lets Be Prepared For Anything Be It Good Or Bad. I Am Keeping Hopes Low .So That I Does Not Get Sooo Upset. Let's See What Happens In Monday's Episode .

Can't he make him believe all this after marriage πŸ˜’
Like at this point only she can't just say, that we did something πŸ˜•, and he'll believe,,rather he will give back to her of intentionaliy trapping him in all this. He will excuse her of doing all this by making plans and all...

Well expectations from my side will be low too πŸ₯±
ritzee967 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -AsYaHolic-

see thats my point here that the cvs are not showing RaBul that much. 

That's because of Mrunal's absence, otherwise somewhere they would have got RaBul also fit in, but at present they all know that people are missing RaBul, and if they tried to mess up with them , result can be bad...

They are trying to hook up maximum viewers along with RaBul fandom with these scary PA scenes, so that their ratings won't affect much.
At present though RaBul is not being shown , but complete seperate story is being projected without connecting with the leads which usually it does...this actually shows that these cvs havent forgotten RaBul...they are trying to cover M's absence and cope up everything..

Atleast I hope 
ritzee967 thumbnail
Originally posted by: VIMAL.M

Aliyah's Friends R So Disgusting .

Her all friends are of her type only...take it Tanu also as an example...God knows Purab kahan se uska friend ban gaya aur uski buri nazar bechare pe pad gayi πŸ˜’
-AsYaHolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

That's because of Mrunal's absence, otherwise somewhere they would have got RaBul also fit in, but at present they all know that people are missing RaBul, and if they tried to mess up with them , result can be bad...

They are trying to hook up maximum viewers along with RaBul fandom with these scary PA scenes, so that their ratings won't affect much.
At present though RaBul is not being shown , but complete seperate story is being projected without connecting with the leads which usually it does...this actually shows that these cvs havent forgotten RaBul...they are trying to cover M's absence and cope up everything..

Atleast I hope 

yeah I think you are on the right page. the cvs havent forgotten RaBul so that is good for the the lfans, otherwise the cvs would know how bad the result will be if they didnt show RaBul
Moodyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Her all friends are of her type only...take it Tanu also as an example...God knows Purab kahan se uska friend ban gaya aur uski buri nazar bechare pe pad gayi πŸ˜’

Woh toh gareebi ke dino k dost hai and she is repaying him such deceitful manner
ritzee967 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -AsYaHolic-

yeah I think you are on the right page. the cvs havent forgotten RaBul so that is good for the the lfans, otherwise the cvs would know how bad the result will be if they didnt show RaBul

Exactly they should not mess up with hot blooded RaBul fans who always ready to jump β­οΈπŸ˜†
Let's hope everything gets fine and most early Mrunal returns, we need to see how their track is being shaped up more...
ritzee967 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Memyself09

Woh toh gareebi ke dino k dost hai and she is repaying him such deceitful manner

Urghhh yup right, she didn't choose him as his friend, because he was Abhi's friend so happened to be her's also and the amount which he is paying for it is rediculous rather his whole life πŸ˜’πŸ˜΅