Arnal/Rabul AT #32 Ankhon Hi Ankhon Mein Saari Baatein Ho Jati Hain - Page 106

Posted: 8 years ago
OK...firstly...there is a small layer given in todays epi which can flop her plan...aur abhi tak humein pata bhi nahi ke uska plan succed hoga ya nahi...so its better to just waite...I am sure kuch to reham karenge CVs humpe...unhein bhi pata hai ke already Rabulians ke liye yeh period asaan nahi as M NB mein hai...aur RaBul scenes bhi last two weeks se nahi mi rahe...
I'm thinking about that hospital incident..jahan very deliberatly Purab ko voice recognize karte dikhaya gaya tha...with alcohol in picture...mujhe lag raha hai there is a possibility ke Aliyah talli ho jae aur kuch clue chode...poora sach nahi...par clue...
Originally posted by ritzee967

Frankly speaking I'm very impatient, I don't know how I have covered this so called one year with them, but one thing is sure I won't watch any daily soap again, won't ship any couple ever , this is my first time ,experience is getting worse every day passing,and this time I am too determined that if they won't get married, I will leave this show one for all. No connection, everything over. there is so much tension, without you getting nothing. Somewhere it needs to end, I tried to be neutral in all the way I can regarding my fangirling, but this became my only source of refreshment , so it has became a  habit now, but bad habits needs to loose, and if I'll be feeling cheated, I'll give it up here, no Arjit, no Mrunal, no nothing...I'll delete everybody πŸ˜‘

If the needs come, you should distance yourself, self preservation is the most important thing, no show or celeb is ever worth your mental sanity.
I am too much nervous yaar guys Edited by ashpat3 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Memyself09

Isse pehle ki tum log mujhe tamatar maro akhri baatπŸ˜†, even if PA does happen in some capacity, A isn't a normal person ki unki koi happy life ho.. i don't know much about YHM and Mihir -Mihika but I know ki rinki (M'S wife) isn't a villain , she is normal girl next door character jo ki yahaan case nahi haan. Vamps zyada der hero ko apne pass nahi rakh sakti..
Kaun tamatar mar raha hai πŸ˜†
We love you don't worry, I guess and believe too everyone in our AT gives complete space to all the PoV's either positive or negative, we believe in facing reality rather than any bubble that things needs to be done the way we want only or everyone should think in that way.
Your every words are most welcome, without any hesitation πŸ˜³
@abida...i love your positivity...but its getting scary...i hope abhi gives a call to purab and he goes back to mumbai... Edited by Mages - 8 years ago
Such a great friends Alia have, giving so good tips to get back her lover who is already engaged πŸ˜‘ her friends are just like her 
I'm still hoping ke jo bhi hoga...RaBul ki shaadi hojayegi...this doesn't necessarily mark ke RaBul ki shaadi nahi hogi...yeh shaadi ke baad ke track ke liye use ho sakta hai...
I'm sure ke unn mein kuch actual mein nahi hoga...jo bhi hoga fake hoga...that I'm sure about...aur ab tak nahi pata ke kuch aisa dikhana bhi hai ya plan ko pehle hi flop karna hai ya kiya...

Arnal knows ke ab jab unhon ne marriage fix ki hai RaBul ki..to fans ki hopes bhi bhad cjuki hain...aur mein na on IVs ke baare soch rahi hon jo kidnapping ke time ayin thi...jab vo MM mein maar peet ka Ari ka...usne kaha engagment ho gai hai...ho jayegi shaadi...and the way he answered I felt ke he ment ke isbar hojayegi...thoda waite hai par hojayegi..as I'm sure at that time he knew about Ms NB participation...so he knew ke waite hai...

It will be really really unfair to RaBul fans man...really unfair...we have been the most patient and loyal viewers...we deserve some happiness we also...we are humans..there is a limit for how much you can test someones patience...and the CVs are crossing their limits when it comes to RaBulians...itna sa bhi ehsaas nahi viewers ki whishes ka...hopes ka...unki loyality ka ke vo dekhtein hain...aap ke show ke number barate hain...😭
Edited by Abida_angel - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Memyself09

If the needs come, you should distance yourself, self preservation is the most important thing, no show or celeb is ever worth your mental sanity.
Don't worry I'm not mad to that extent, this much sensible toh I am to control myself at right moment. It does give you feels of despair but I know how to get fine too in my real life and never let reel affect that at all 
Marna thoda hai mujhe apni Mom se πŸ˜†
She herself doesn't watch any soaps and if she'll be aware that I'm taking tension too because of them , she'll actually kill me. For her even this is little much bearable that I have find my source of entertainment in it due to complete bed rest once back and this habit still continued...otherwise no chance...πŸ˜†
Edited by ritzee967 - 8 years ago

Kaun tamatar mar raha hai πŸ˜†
We love you don't worry, I guess and believe too everyone in our AT gives complete space to all the PoV's either positive or negative, we believe in facing reality rather than any bubble that things needs to be done the way we want only or everyone should think in that way.
Your every words are most welcome, without any hesitation πŸ˜³

πŸ˜†,I was just being tongue in cheek to lighten up the mood 😳😳. You guys are awesome, it is a second home for me.😳

Don't worry I'm not mad to that extent, this much sensible toh I am to control myself at right moment. It does give you feels of despair but I know how to get fine too in my real life and never let reel affect that at all 
Marna thoda hai mujhe apni Mom se πŸ˜†
She herself doesn't watch any soaps and if she'll be aware that I'm taking tension too because of them , she'll actually kill me. For her even this is little much bearable that I have find my source of entertainment in it due to sitting back at home..otherwise no chance...πŸ˜†

I shipped my first EK couple when I was 11 when Kasauti started(anuraag-prerna) uske baad toh maine apna lesson seek liya tha..Mere kehna ka matlab hai ki we cherish these characters and provide the makers with trps and when we come across some characters we feel close to, apne aap hi we get attached to their stories . But all this drama does leave a bad taste in mouth, so you can always quit the show for some time and then come back. Mental sanity statement was a hyperbole😳