Kumkum Bhagya

Arnal/Rabul AT #32 Ankhon Hi Ankhon Mein Saari Baatein Ho Jati Hain - Page 101

ritzee967 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Here come some caps of the ad, in case anyone is not able to watch it ðŸ˜³
Caps are not that clear, took them in hurry, in actual she looks much more prettier than these pictures could define ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³
But still I'm posting, AT's activity can increase ðŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ritzee967 thumbnail

ritzee967 thumbnail

ritzee967 thumbnail

PURBUL thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ritzee967

😕😆
What is this, what have you edited, and what other signals are we suppose to get ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜²???

🤣

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
@ritzee...thanx for the update and pics...mrunal is looking pretty and sweet...even in YT video is blocked for me...your update is a help...i want this look for mrunal as KKB...i would a to see a live-in relationship b/w Rabul within their limits...it will be beautiful...ritzee thanks to you have pen down a live-in relationship Rabul in the most beautiful way...infact a devotion way you have pen down in your OS
Moodyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: ritzee967

Mrunal's commercial of Tata Red Label Tea 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pOFqpZAKds[/YOUTUBE]

Watch it out guys, well it's about two people living in relationship without marriage, suddenly a surprise visit of guy's parents happens and they see the girl. She makes tea for their arrival and impresses the mom by already knowing their habits, like dad being diabetic takes tea without sugar and mom takes it with two spoon. When the guy asks mom about you didn't like it, she replies, not bad...

According to Tata Tea company it's about enlightment that with view point of present scenario live in relationships are acceptable and the girl or guy indulged are not always bad, they can be as good as possible. have belief in them and your upbringing before jumping to conclusions.

Thanku Ritzee, dil khush ho gya mera yeh ad dekh kar, not only because of M( btw she looks so fresh, radiant  beautiful and lovely in the ad film, without much makeup. I love this look) but because of the message this ad gives out, that couples living in together shouldn't be judged , what they do behind the closed doors is their business but what matters is how they are as humans. Great step M, . Hope she gets good offers.
Moodyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
sorry for the double post. Edited by Memyself09 - 8 years ago
PURBUL thumbnail
guys pakka kuch hone wala hai...bhayankar garbar...pakka...alu ne apne frnds ko bulaya hai...kuch toh garbar pakka hoga...😭
arashi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
purab is in great danger..😭 disgusting aliya ðŸ˜¡ðŸ¤¢