I can now hope for d better only 😊
ritzee967 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
@anam di TFS Mrunal looking pretty πŸ˜³
ritzee967 thumbnail
Guys should I tell here little more about Mr.A , he has found a new girl also to chill with πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Today only he started following her, right now only she posted pics of his and her taking selfies at the back seat of the car, and right now only he liked both the pics πŸ˜†
Pics are bad, A doesn't know how to take selfies, they are always so blurry πŸ€’πŸ˜†
I guess she might be someone with whom he goes to gym and all or some fitness routine, just randomly I'm saying as from her earlier pic I could get this that she goes to gym and allπŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Nevermind I don't even wonder with how many girls he chills with...like I don't get everyone in his vincity has to use word chill onlyπŸ˜†. His Delhi accent influences others πŸ˜³. Some girls toh we get out and there might be so many hidden tooπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

He is enjoying his life to the fullest I guess, good for him if he does in correct way⭐️
I do believe he is few of those silent walkers who may surprise you how and then β­οΈβ­οΈ
Edited by ritzee967 - 8 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
@ritzee...thanx for the new info...Mr A raas-leela doesn't stop...like lord krishna...Mr A is a ladies charmer...with new info abt new gym girl in Mr A's friends circle...kahin yeh gym waali se real setting na hojaye...aaj kal kahin love stories gym se shuru hota haiπŸ˜‰...kya lagta hai?...

Mr A chills with every girls in town except for Miss M...πŸ˜†...i wonder why...πŸ˜‰...reserved and conservative nature of M is one excuse...what could be the other...πŸ˜•
Edited by Mages - 8 years ago
Abida_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Guys...vaise..eik baat bolun...I know is waqt Rabul aur humare liye bohot mushkil time chal raha hai...aur sirf aur sirf negative thoughts aa rahein hain...but for some reason a few thingsare making me think ke iss baar shaadi ho jayegi...
itna time se Rabul ki wedding fixed ho chuki hai...and usually...kissi bhi serial mein...yeh to phir EK hai...jab shaadi nahi honi hoti...to itna strech nahi hota...aur nahi agar last moment pe couples swap hone hotein to bhi...
ab tak kaafi modh aa chuke hain jahan Rabul ki shaadi thooth sakti thi...lekin the CVs went with another route...
Agar shaadi nahi karwaani hoti...to mujhe sach mein lagta hai ke ab tak itna delay nahi kiya hota...they could have very easily shown the marriage getting brooken befoore M went for NB as well...aur phir kuch bank of scenes shoot kar jaati...just like now...lwkin no...very deliberatly they are giving dialouges to Abhi regarding RaBuls marriage...BB herself saying that she will like aliyahs face when she will see her getting married to Purab...

PA ka pre-wedding period bhi kaafi jaldi guzra tha...
SurGya ki bhi out sudden hoi thi fixed..lekin nahi hoi...

These PA scenes can create a rift after RaBuls marriage also...so whatever happens...it actually doesn't give us a clear view if this will set a stopper to Rabuls wedding...as I strongly feel ke these are after marriage track build up...
EK mein humesha eik baar lead ya parallell lead aisa balidan deti hai jahan vo apne pyaar se door ho jati hai...aur vo RaBul mein ho chuka hai...lekin phir ussi ladki ko apne pyaar ke liye aur rishte ko bachane ke liye ladta bhi dikhaya jata hai...and looking at BBs firmness and her thoughts about Aliyah...I think this is the time when BB will fight...

Ab actual mein I feel RaBul ka relation shaadi mein test kiya jayega...as there is alot to explore...so many possible tracks which can include many other people...thats the main point...RaBul ka afetr marriage track aisa nahi ke vo sirf apni hi duniya mein honge...they have potential for tracks where others can be included as well as they can be shown married...
ritzee967 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

@ritzee...thanx for the new info...Mr A raas-leela doesn't stop...like lord krishna...Mr A is a ladies charmer...with new info abt new gym girl in Mr A's friends circle...kahin yeh gym waali se real setting na hojaye...aaj kal kahin love stories gym se shuru hota haiπŸ˜‰...kya lagta hai?...

Mr A chills with every girls in town except for Miss M...πŸ˜†...i wonder why...πŸ˜‰...reserved and conservative nature of M is one excuse...what could be the other...πŸ˜•

Frankly speaking I didn't like her much πŸ˜•
This would be too early to get judgemental about her, but I found her as that typical cool stupid people typeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Try to get what I mean to say, like her captions, pics were little weird too, Mr.A can have such person to chill out with, to enjoy but definitely not something more...
Such type of people are good to relax with, you don't need to use your brain, just laugh and enjoy yourselves..I guess that he'll be doing..

And lady charmer toh he already is πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ is there any doubt in it πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
ritzee967 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abida_angel

Guys...vaise..eik baat bolun...I know is waqt Rabul aur humare liye bohot mushkil time chal raha hai...aur sirf aur sirf negative thoughts aa rahein hain...but for some reason a few thingsare making me think ke iss baar shaadi ho jayegi...

itna time se Rabul ki wedding fixed ho chuki hai...and usually...kissi bhi serial mein...yeh to phir EK hai...jab shaadi nahi honi hoti...to itna strech nahi hota...aur nahi agar last moment pe couples swap hone hotein to bhi...
ab tak kaafi modh aa chuke hain jahan Rabul ki shaadi thooth sakti thi...lekin the CVs went with another route...
Agar shaadi nahi karwaani hoti...to mujhe sach mein lagta hai ke ab tak itna delay nahi kiya hota...they could have very easily shown the marriage getting brooken befoore M went for NB as well...aur phir kuch bank of scenes shoot kar jaati...just like now...lwkin no...very deliberatly they are giving dialouges to Abhi regarding RaBuls marriage...BB herself saying that she will like aliyahs face when she will see her getting married to Purab...

PA ka pre-wedding period bhi kaafi jaldi guzra tha...
SurGya ki bhi out sudden hoi thi fixed..lekin nahi hoi...

These PA scenes can create a rift after RaBuls marriage also...so whatever happens...it actually doesn't give us a clear view if this will set a stopper to Rabuls wedding...as I strongly feel ke these are after marriage track build up...
EK mein humesha eik baar lead ya parallell lead aisa balidan deti hai jahan vo apne pyaar se door ho jati hai...aur vo RaBul mein ho chuka hai...lekin phir ussi ladki ko apne pyaar ke liye aur rishte ko bachane ke liye ladta bhi dikhaya jata hai...and looking at BBs firmness and her thoughts about Aliyah...I think this is the time when BB will fight...

Ab actual mein I feel RaBul ka relation shaadi mein test kiya jayega...as there is alot to explore...so many possible tracks which can include many other people...thats the main point...RaBul ka afetr marriage track aisa nahi ke vo sirf apni hi duniya mein honge...they have potential for tracks where others can be included as well as they can be shown married...

Something about delay of marriage things seems true, but can I give example of Mihir Mihika 
Their marriage was also delayed many times, some tricks were played, things got overcomed too, but then again out of a sudden their alliance got broken
There was also Raman who made promises to get them married, Ishita did so many things, but this EK πŸ˜‘😑
I don't watch that show, my mom used to watch it earlier, so I have half little information about it as inbetween I used to also catch it in bits...

I have serious doubts on EK for everything, why its so difficult for her to get them married πŸ˜­πŸ€’
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
@ritzee...mihir-mihika relationship was never intensely explored like Rabul...neither they have a fan following like Rabul/Arnal does...
difftexted thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Guys I just saw a page on fb which was d fan page of rabul but now der admin has changed d name of d page by manan fan page of kyy
But abhi tak dp n Cover page rabul Ka hi h
It was d only page Dar was active till s rabuls engagement Dan it also got inactive like other pages
PURBUL thumbnail
guys pata hai kya hua🀣
nb mei mru n uske partner ko langoor k haath mei angoor award diya contestants ne🀣
sab s pe bharas nikal rae hai apna🀣

mrunal di plzz samajh jaaiyeπŸ˜†