Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PURBUL thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Memyself09

Aisa excitement tab samaj ata hai when a fan meets her idol, like if i get to meet srk toh main bi over excited hongi but he is supposed to be her bf, thoda maturity aur ek ease hona chahiye and sorry to say  but he isn't Hrithik Roshan jaisi koi celebrity ki apna hosh kho jayee koi.

rather dan dis bf wala stuff...she tries to show off alot...i dnt knw whether dat guy is actually her bf or not...but she always tries to show na..dey r so perfect...dat guy luvs her so much an all...n frankly speaking dekh k lagta hai...s usko bhaav hei nai deta...in dir offscreen pics...dey remain in so much distance...n pose lyk a 1960 wala couple...but onscren...she is lyk...mera bf ye vo...n arnal chemistry..on pics n i ivs...same...na showoff na kuch!!
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Abida_angel

thats exactly what really impresses me by Ari...he know he is short tempered..and he admits it...he even said when he gets pissed off by fans comments when someone crosses limits...he is like..mein jo hon vo mein hon...take kt or leave it...😳

that is scorpion traits...major one...being a scorpion i am like that too...its scorpions powerπŸ‘
Moodyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Abida_angel

Sadly...but NB was defo a wrong moove by M in her career...and aslo S...sorry par mein ab bhi yehi kahon gi...
its 21st century...yahaan age matters alot...I hate when people try to smack in my face ke age doesn't matter and all...aag ki generation and life style mein it matters...agar age gap zyaada hota to differences of POVs bohot zyaada hota hai...undestanding utni nahi banti...priorites mein differens hota hai aur vohi aage chal ke problems bhi create karta hai...

Abida, the age ka thing depends on many thing, firstly both the parties should be mentally mature jo ki M ke case main mujhe nahi lagta... she is 22 and has a lot of growing up to do, maybe if she had been 30 and he 37.. toh baat different hoti kyunki by 30 she would have known ki what she wants in the opposite gender. And there are women who prefer older men because they have more experience but usme me your priorities and nature should match each other.
PURBUL thumbnail
abida fans ig comments n allk basis pe agar usko judge karna hota...den i would hav started hating her frm  d start of nb only...but till nw i was lyk..its not her real nature...dis is not d mrunal thakur...but sometimes i feel...scrptness mei v genuiness dikhti hai.lyk...sana...upen n all...dey r also a part of dis scrpted crap...but kahi na kahi.unki genuiness visible hai...incase of mru.koi ray of hope hei nai dikhti...
Moodyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Mages

that is scorpion traits...major one...being a scorpion i am like that too...its scorpions powerπŸ‘

main bi aisa hun but I am aquarian.😎
Mages thumbnail

πŸ˜‰
PURBUL thumbnail

Abida, the age ka thing depends on many thing, firstly both the parties should be mentally mature jo ki M ke case main mujhe nahi lagta... she is 22 and has a lot of growing up to do, maybe if she had been 30 and he 37.. toh baat different hoti kyunki by 30 she would have known ki what she wants in the opposite gender. And there are women who prefer older men because they have more experience but usme me your priorities and nature should match each other.

but ek baat bolu.lyf mei maturity n enjoyment ka equal balance hona chahiye...n we all wanna enjoy our lyf..at d same tym...shuld be mature enough to handle d problems.for example shabbir...he is such a fun luving person...
but in case of m n her partner...uske partner mei maturity hadd se zaada hai...enjoyment toh kisi angle se nai dikhta
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: PURBUL

abida fans ig comments n allk basis pe agar usko judge karna hota...den i would hav started hating her frm  d start of nb only...but till nw i was lyk..its not her real nature...dis is not d mrunal thakur...but sometimes i feel...scrptness mei v genuiness dikhti hai.lyk...sana...upen n all...dey r also a part of dis scrpted crap...but kahi na kahi.unki genuiness visible hai...incase of mru.koi ray of hope hei nai dikhti...

let the crap ends...than everything will be back to normal...πŸ˜ƒ
ritzee967 thumbnail
Ohhh guys wow I got to catch up with AT pages after so long...hayeee kitna mazaa aaya mujhe πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ohhh yaar this NB, well I m watching nothing related to it now, that's why I have stopped reading comments on M's ig page too, I just see the pics and don't dare to do anything elseπŸ˜†,I didn't even watch TB video of SM, nor I'm gonna watch this interview which you guys are talking about...NB is complete good bye from my side πŸ₯±, I don't want to give hell much importance now , that show and its standards doesn't suit me πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

It's only and only RaBul for me ...

I'll see M once she comes out of that mess, once RaBul comes back, then I will start noticing her again, not at present on the basis of this scripted show πŸ₯±

Well I just wish people forget hatred about her soon, like many had hatred about Karishma Upen due to BB, but now everybody likes them, they forgot what they did in past, hopefully people will forget this scripted show also...
ritzee967 thumbnail

πŸ˜† Me too I m also like this only but I am Piscean πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜³πŸ˜†