Arnal/Rabul AT #32 Ankhon Hi Ankhon Mein Saari Baatein Ho Jati Hain - Page 85

Posted: 8 years ago
@guys...C is in Code Red that airs on Colors Channel...she plays a bengali wife...the theme deals with horror...anita aka shagun from.YHM is hosting the show...
Originally posted by Abida_angel

As far as I'm able to undestand..the real Mrunal is whom she is with Arjit...not because I want that to be the real Mruanl..firstly..she is way moore open when she is with him..if she is pissed off it reflects in her IV with arjit..if she is happy and in a masti mood..she does it..she doesn't shy off in commenting on him or in between tease him...here she knows that camera is capuring her and she needs to make them look appealable as its the first time something personal about her is being opened...
when she is around Arjit she doesn't care and is her bindaas herlself...
S kitna hard try karta hai Ari ko copy karne to TRY to be lady charmer...but alaas..he looks like a weirdo in doing it...

mere ko pata nahi chala, mujhe to neend me sustaya lag rha tha woh😆😆
meko toh sh v kam nautanki nai laga...show k tym wo mru ko dekhta v nai hai...ivs k tym itna pyaar kaise jaag jaata hai!!!!
Originally posted by Memyself09

Went to the page and the first thing that graced me was a comment by someone about M that she tries to act oversmart and generally irritating and that seems to be the general consensus. The sawaal jawab thing, S's was ok but when M was asked that what is something you never wanna regret, her answer was "bahut logon ke baare mein bitching ki hai", matlab  ki she doesn't regret bitching about people, really?😔 and what she loves to do is "fighting"???🤔. Jodi in three words as per M is nautanki, filmi and phadu.., don't know about the last one but i do agree with the first two.
completeyl agree...not only them...jo unka page handle kar raha hai ya rahi hai vo bhi...I just wanna puke on those captions...too much filmy...vo page ko mat dekhna...kuch sacahi nahi hai unn descriptions mein jo vo epi ki pics mein deti hai ya deta hai..jo bhi admin hai...😡
C is possessed with spirit in her body...she looks beautiful in bengali look...saree...sindoor and all...😆
After NB many saying M is perfect material for Bigg Boss.NB totally damaged her hard earned good image.
Originally posted by PURBUL

mera luck ssly kharab hai...meko hei ye sab iv dekhne k liye milta hai...😡 ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜• ...
m said dat regret thing...n baaki ka v suno...
wej sh was asked whats ur biggest fear...he said loosing...den mru k taraf muh ghumake...u...(typical nautanki)
nd mru doesn't even realise dat wat she is doing...wah...
neha did u saw dat segment?

Sachi bataon toh M ko dekh k lag rha tha ki usne coffee ke 5 6 cup pe liye hain aur zabasti pseudo overexcitement lag rhi thi...she needs to calm down a bit.
Originally posted by Mages

C is possessed with spirit in her body...she looks beautiful in bengali look...saree...sindoor and all...😆
Really hope humein BB bhi aise look mein mile...sindoor..mangal sutra choda...
Mrs.Bulbul Purab Khanna ban ke😳
Originally posted by VIMAL.M

After NB many saying M is perfect material for Bigg Boss.NB totally damaged her hard earned good image.

Yes i saw that too, no offence to anyone  here but I hate that nautanki show and all that good will that M earned is going down the drain.
Originally posted by Memyself09

Sachi bataon toh M ko dekh k lag rha tha ki usne coffee ke 5 6 cup pe liye hain aur zabasti pseudo overexcitement lag rhi thi...she needs to calm down a bit.
meko just ek cheez laga n wo hai show off...n a weird kind of excitement of coming infront of a camera...meko kuh v genuine nai laga...coz agar koi genuinely date kare na...wo itna zaada perfect nai dikhane ka koshish karega apne aap ko...
arnal ivs mei na mru showoff nai kar sakti thi...regarding deir incidents n all...coz ari is a man lyk...i am wat i am...n my things shuld be restricted to me...showoff karna hai...kahi aur jaake karo!!!!
Edited by PURBUL - 8 years ago