Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ritzee967 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Mages

@abida...i hope what you say come true...i don't trust EK and her morons...😭...seriously its high time EK release mru from that hell...Rabul is being affected badly...now a fear arise in our hearts due to aaliyah and PA scenes😡

Yaar when the hell she'll return, ab toh bhar nikle hue log bhi party karne lage hain, yesterday only SA-Neha and Payal-Sangram arranged get together for each other to catch up old time.

Even Mrunal posted a family pic on insta, written I m missing my family, she wasn't in the pic, it was four other members, nice pic 😳
Somebody tell her to return 😭

And yaa she is doing Red Label Tea Ad with Himani mam, but how come being in NB house, she can shoot for Red Label Ad 😕
Moodyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Good morning guys[B][/B] 🤗 Somebody posted a new BTS in d forum which shows prags wants to leave MM but Abhi says pehle purab n bulbul ki shaadi to ho jane do( haven't seen myself but there is a WU). I love how consistent in his efforts he is regarding rabul.
Moodyblue thumbnail
Originally posted by: ritzee967

Yaar when the hell she'll return, ab toh bhar nikle hue log bhi party karne lage hain, yesterday only SA-Neha and Payal-Sangram arranged get together for each other to catch up old time.

Even Mrunal posted a family pic on insta, written I m missing my family, she wasn't in the pic, it was four other members, nice pic😳
Somebody tell her to return😭

And yaa she is doing Red Label Tea Ad with Himani mam, but how come being in NB house, she can shoot for Red Label Ad😕

I think M is very ambitious, and she can compartmentalize her life pretty well. I am sure she misses rabul and her family but she would whatever in her power to make most of NB. Hasn't she already done like 3 movies and 2 tv shows at her age. But having said that I do think that she made a mistake with the marriage drama at the toomuch house, instead of sympathising with her, most of the a online audience can see thru her act. Visited NB forum yday n people were like 'she should be a big boss' contestant
Moodyblue thumbnail
Ratings are out guys, kkb at number 3.
PURBUL thumbnail
guys frankly speaking...mrunal ka vo family wala pic chor k...baaki nb n all pic la caption dekh k kisi angle sse nai lagta dat dose captions hav been given by mru...i think s's sis is also handling mrunal;s ig as dey r handling s's ig...n i cant understand...why mrunal has given someone else d authority to handle her account...
on d other hand...mrunal's cousin dhawal thakur...who has casually visited nb setd...dnt knw whether he is involved in maan jao drama...uploaded a pic wid s n m...but in dat pic also...he first gave a long hashtag wala caption including mrunal's name only...n later he edited d comment n gav another quote along wid luv em mru n sh n all...he has not even followed s...dat cousin is quite cool so might hav visited d sets casually!!!
Edited by PURBUL - 8 years ago
PURBUL thumbnail
PURBUL thumbnail
arashi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
guys last year dis day(21 may) washroom scene of rabul was shown in the episode.🥳.😳 so today is the best day to remember and cherish dat scene  it is indeed one of the best scene of rabul and holds a special place in every rabulian's heart ❤️ it is one of the favorite scene of ArNal too 😳😉
can anybody post screen caps of this scene plz 
Edited by arashi - 8 years ago
PURBUL thumbnail
guys wo epi no. batao na...wen purab said mai tumse tab tak pyaar karta rahunga...jab tak meri aankhein band nai ho jati
ritzee967 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Memyself09

Good morning guys[B][/B] 🤗 Somebody posted a new BTS in d forum which shows prags wants to leave MM but Abhi says pehle purab n bulbul ki shaadi to ho jane do( haven't seen myself but there is a WU). I love how consistent in his efforts he is regarding rabul.

I love and admire this thing about Abhi ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Chalo kisi ko toh yaad hai, that RaBul's wedding is pending, and it needs to be done either by hook or crook 😈

Though very ugly analogy is here, during PA wedding,the condition was that when their wedding will happen, Pragya will be thrown out if the house, that wedding didn't happen, so she wasn't thrown out of the house.
And now also he is saying let this wedding happen,then you can move out, we know she's not gonna go out of that house, but that should not mean that wedding...😭
I mean to say, wedding needs to happen this type..please