Kumkum Bhagya

Arnal/Rabul AT #32 Ankhon Hi Ankhon Mein Saari Baatein Ho Jati Hain - Page 81

ritzee967 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Memyself09

I would love Purvi -bulbul exposing her, more to girl power!😳

I'd love if this happens⭐️, but this is kkb land, hardly any girl power 🤢
Everyone has BIG BIG dialogues, but no one does anything good in terms of girls, don't know of what moment they are always waiting to come that things slips from their hands 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moodyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: ritzee967

@neha I agree she is very superficious, but cvs themselves forget what initially her character demanded.

Like there was a sequence when she tells Abhi about Purab being with any other girl, Abhi gets in anger and says he will kill that girl, where she says no we will not even dare to harm her before marriage, because according to her this will make Purab hate her. She didn't want to kill Bulbul , as she knew if she does that then Purab won't be able to get out of this and will never accept her in his life. That's why she wanted to portray her picture as someone in front of Purab who ditched him seeing someone more wealthier and getting married.
And look at now, she is trying to kill Bulbul by each and every mean and has forgotten that now also he won't be able to forget her even if something happens to her.

And when she was getting married to Purab, she wanted him to get out of his love, she wanted him to burry all his memories of past. She said you need to forget her completely before marrying me, just throw her out of your life . 

But now she is changed so much, her levels have stoop more, she is turning into complete phycho obsessed 

Initially she might have thought that she could bring P back to her, he was her childhood friend after all. But later on fueled by his constant rejections and her own failures, she did everything she could to sway Purab, as per her train of thought she wasn't doing anything wrong because Purab belongs to her, he is her trophy. It is her giant fat ego that isn't letting her face the reality, and more she fails more insane her plans will be, a vicious circle . Moreover cvs don't care much about continuity of characters, they are just plot points to move the story forwards,
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
I read everyone comments...and i agree to some extend...such tracks are EK's fav...but then deep down i think nothing major is going to happen...holi sequence will not be repeated...i have this much trust...pragya is going to leave the house soon...as per promo next week...purab will somehow get the news...he will go back to mumbai...i hope nothing major happens...

but yes to be honest...i am scared too...
Moodyblue thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mages

I read everyone comments...and i agree to some extend...such tracks are EK's fav...but then deep down i think nothing major is going to happen...holi sequence will not be repeated...i have this much trust...pragya is going to leave the house soon...as per promo next week...purab will somehow get the news...he will go back to mumbai...i hope nothing major happens...

but yes to be honest...i am scared too...

and wouldn't be idiotic of the cvs to be using a similar track to tanu's i.e. forced intimacy. Lets hope for the best😊
Abida_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

and wouldn't be idiotic of the cvs to be using a similar track to tanu's i.e. forced intimacy. Lets hope for the best😊

Another reason why I feel they will not repest it is...firstly already they have showed an attempt of that in holi...agar abhi phirse karna hai to to holi pe dikhane ka koi point hi nahi tha...and also already the on going track has somewhere the same thought if you know what I mean...having  s🤬 with someone else...
what I feel is going to happen is...Purab kahi bathroom ajyega ya kuch to BB ka phone ayega aur vo phone cut kardegi...message karegi to vo message ka rude sa reply back likh degi withouth Purabs knowledge ke BB ka phone ya message ayaa tha...jab Purab waapis jake BB se milega to vo usspe naraaz hogi...shayed baton baton mein usse pata chale ke Aliayh vahaan thi...aur BB dot connect karle ...Aliyah ko lagega ke unmein MU peda hogayi hai...aur shayed BB pretend bhi kare...lekin actual mein BB ko aur pata chal jayega Alu ki intentions ka...I feel Abhi ke saath agar koi aur Alu ko takkar de sakta hai to vo BB hai...
holi pe bhi mene predict kiya tha ke BB kamre mein pohnche gi aur Aliyah ke kapde notice karegi...aur very rightly sirf BB ne notice kiya...surprisingly though...

vaise maine KKB mein logic dhondna kabse chod diya hai...lekin kissi ko bhi chinta nahi ghar mein ke Alu kahan hain?...aur suddenly usse bangloure jaane ki kiya zaroorat padh gayi...agar pata hai to...😆
Edited by Abida_angel - 8 years ago
Moodyblue thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Abida_angel

Another reason why I feel they will not repest it is...firstly already they have showed an attempt of that in holi...agar abhi phirse karna hai to to holi pe dikhane ka koi point hi nahi tha...and also already the on going track has somewhere the same thought if you know what I mean...having  s🤬 with someone else...
what I feel is going to happen is...Purab kahi bathroom ajyega ya kuch to BB ka phone ayega aur vo phone cut kardegi...message karegi to vo message ka rude sa reply back likh degi withouth Purabs knowledge ke BB ka phone ya message ayaa tha...jab Purab waapis jake BB se milega to vo usspe naraaz hogi...shayed baton baton mein usse pata chale ke Aliayh vahaan thi...aur BB dot connect karle ...Aliyah ko lagega ke unmein MU peda hogayi hai...aur shayed BB pretend bhi kare...lekin actual mein BB ko aur pata chal jayega Alu ki intentions ka...I feel Abhi ke saath agar koi aur Alu ko takkar de sakta hai to vo BB hai...
holi pe bhi mene predict kiya tha ke BB kamre mein pohnche gi aur Aliyah ke kapde notice karegi...aur very rightly sirf BB ne notice kiya...surprisingly though...

vaise maine KKB mein logic dhondna kabse chod diya hai...lekin kissi ko bhi chinta nahi ghar mein ke Alu kahan hain?...aur suddenly usse bangloure jaane ki kiya zaroorat padh gayi...agar pata hai to...😆

I like this idea, to have some small misunderstanding so as to expose Alu. This would be far better than the other idea.
Yaar abhi ne alu ko khuli choot di hai... kuch bi kare she has abhi's stamp of approval aur Dadi doesn't care about her😆😆
Moodyblue thumbnail
Holi wala sequence bi na... Alu suit mein hain aur kisi ne socha tak ni ki yeh vipda kaise ghati..aur itni jaldi kaunsa tailor suit same bannata hai.. ki aliyah ne khud siye the😆.. 
ritzee967 thumbnail

Holi wala sequence bi na... Alu suit mein hain aur kisi ne socha tak ni ki yeh vipda kaise ghati..aur itni jaldi kaunsa tailor suit same bannata hai.. ki aliyah ne khud siye the😆.. 

In kkb characters behave as dumb as they can 😆
No logic or common sense at all, your brain will burst if you try to do this, personal experience 😳
ritzee967 thumbnail
Oops double post😛Edited by ritzee967 - 8 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
@abida...i hope what you say come true...i don't trust EK and her morons...😭...seriously its high time EK release mru from that hell...Rabul is being affected badly...now a fear arise in our hearts due to aaliyah and PA scenes😡