Arnal/Rabul AT #32 Ankhon Hi Ankhon Mein Saari Baatein Ho Jati Hain - Page 79

Posted: 8 years ago
Kash Jab aliya wahan pahunche purab bb k saath skype pe chat kar rha ho...alu ka kachalu ban jayega ๐Ÿ˜†
Sometimes I am not at all able to get this Alis creature, she is said to be one who earlier belonged to very poor family, who has done lots of efforts from childhood to reach a place they are, that means she has seen worst of worst form of conditions in her life in terms of financial status. But now she behaves as if can't even live without AC for a minute, can't handle the atmosphere like of Arora surroundings, everything is so bloody tacky for her. She is in the thing that because of a simple girl like Bulbul belonging to middle class household, Purab left a Rockstar's sister, hello girl once you also belonged to even more worsen off condition. Whatever you are at present that's not of your efforts, it was all your brother's hardwork, so how can your chhotii soch think that Purab will measure you and Bulbul in terms of financial power, when he himself has emerged out from that erena . 
This girl actually needs a good counselling, her view points are damaged to the core ๐Ÿ˜ก
Originally posted by Memyself09

Kash Jab aliya wahan pahunche purab bb k saath skype pe chat kar rha ho...alu ka kachalu ban jayega ๐Ÿ˜†
M chahiye skype pe chat karne ke liye bhi, jo yahan hai nahin ๐Ÿ˜ญ
I just want Bulbul to get to know that that Alia has gone there to meet Purab or like she is with him, messaging is the best option, they don't need to show Bulbul's face or one sided talk from Purab's side, where Bulbul hears Alia's voice from behind and gets to know about it , even in it they don't need to show Bulbul, her voiceover can be used ๐Ÿฅฑ
Originally posted by Memyself09

I know..arre meko tab mazaa aye jab kissi budhe se uncle type ko uspe crush ho jaye..pata nahi kion I really want to see that๐Ÿ˜†
Also jab vo Purab ke saath ho vo BB ko yaad kare aur kahe ke itne dino se BB ko nahi dekha..I miss her and all๐Ÿ˜ณ...Alu kache alu se ghal bhul kar pakka alu ban jayegi๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by ritzee967

M chahiye skype pe chat karne ke liye bhi, jo yahan hai nahin ๐Ÿ˜ญ
I just want Bulbul to get to know that that Alia has gone there to meet Purab or like she is with him, messaging is the best option, they don't need to show Bulbul's face or one sided talk from Purab's side, where Bulbul hears Alia's voice from behind and gets to know about it , even in it they don't need to show Bulbul, her voiceover can be used ๐Ÿฅฑ
Skype can be shown...they can show only Purab being on computer and pretending as if he is on skype with BB...but lets see...I just hope Aliyah ka plan flop ho...
Originally posted by Abida_angel

I know..arre meko tab mazaa aye jab kissi budhe se uncle type ko uspe crush ho jaye..pata nahi kion I really want to see that๐Ÿ˜†
Also jab vo Purab ke saath ho vo BB ko yaad kare aur kahe ke itne dino se BB ko nahi dekha..I miss her and all๐Ÿ˜ณ...Alu kache alu se ghal bhul kar pakka alu ban jayegi๐Ÿ˜†

Aur woh buddhe uncle usse kissi tarah trap karlein, uska haath pakad lein, ke Purab hotel mein aakar uske samne se nikal jaaye aur woh kuchh kar bhi na sake sivaye chilane ke...are budhhe chhod mujhe...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Abida_angel

Skype can be shown...they can show only Purab being on computer and pretending as if he is on skype with BB...but lets see...I just hope Aliyah ka plan flop ho...
Maza aa jayega agar Alia ka plan flop ho humlog party karenge 

But there are so many second thoughts too ๐Ÿ˜’, kya chal raha hai cvs ke dimaag mein...๐Ÿ˜ก
Originally posted by ritzee967

Sometimes I am not at all able to get this Alis creature, she is said to be one who earlier belonged to very poor family, who has done lots of efforts from childhood to reach a place they are, that means she has seen worst of worst form of conditions in her life in terms of financial status. But now she behaves as if can't even live without AC for a minute, can't handle the atmosphere like of Arora surroundings, everything is so bloody tacky for her. She is in the thing that because of a simple girl like Bulbul belonging to middle class household, Purab left a Rockstar's sister, hello girl once you also belonged to even more worsen off condition. Whatever you are at present that's not of your efforts, it was all your brother's hardwork, so how can your chhotii soch think that Purab will measure you and Bulbul in terms of financial power, when he himself has emerged out from that erena . 
This girl actually needs a good counselling, her view points are damaged to the core ๐Ÿ˜ก
I feel  moore than financial power...she thinks that Purab is attracted towards BB duo to her beauty...thats why she keeps looking in mirror thinking that if she looses wight he will be all after gher...if she dresses up better than BB he will notice her 8during MMS P ans S wedding)...
Thinks that by throwing acid on her face he will stop loving BB..(mujhe abhi gussa aata hai yeh dekh ke vo matter kaise handle hoa...agar yehi kissi aur pe hota to iss ka poorah court case bandta๐Ÿ˜ก)
thats the thing...usse yeh nahi realize ho raha that RaBul loves is true and deep...not an attraction..and thats why her logic behind all her plans are weird...ke main aise karongi to Purab mere paas ajayega...yeh karongi to voh BB ko choddega
Alu iss buddhe ko.  I love u bol de...Buddha rishta leke abhi k paas aa jaye. .alu keo usse shaadi hojaye..
Originally posted by rit7

This girl actually needs a good counselling, her view points are damaged to the core๐Ÿ˜ก

For somebody who lives on brother's money, she has an inflated sense of self with self destructive qualities, whenever she sees rabul together she acts like a possesed woman, she needs a psychiatrist. The way cvs have written her I am pretty much sure nothing short of landing in a psychiatrict ward will keep away from purab.