Arnal/Rabul AT #32 Ankhon Hi Ankhon Mein Saari Baatein Ho Jati Hain - Page 72

Posted: 8 years ago
@anam di TFS, I liked new offscreen pics after quite a long time πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Arjit's looking nice, it's the only year 2013 to which he likes to give throwbacks πŸ˜†, seems like his lots of precious memories are attached, whenever he is alone, he only remember his Delhi days and those friends, surely he might have enjoyed alot at that time.

Mrunal's pic with Himani mam is so cute, she is doing some new ad film with it, and according to Twitter, it will be realising soon πŸ˜•, how come in NB house she can do a ad film with her or it may be connected to NB only somewhat πŸ₯±. Still if she can come out of that house for SPA , ad film then why not a small sa, cute sa RaBul scene πŸ˜’, humlogon ne kya bigada hain, that we don't deserve this much also...

Mrunal is looking so good along with Varun πŸ˜³, I liked her hair, finally she kept them open after long and that puff also suits her well. She will be doing some jumping, rock type dance, I will watch that performance of her β­οΈ. Mrunal and Varun are actually looking nice, they can work together definitely. if as proper co stars it's too difficult, then she can play something like his onscreen sister or friend, they will look good together. Both have a tendency to giggle around, actually they can have lots of fun with each other. Hope she reaches such stage one day, whom all she is meeting, she gets chance to work with them too πŸ˜³
Originally posted by Mages

I don't know why i feel that purab will clear the tannu's pregnancy issue...the cvs has send purab out of the city and him not knowing issue b/w AG is a planned move...to be in the good books of purab...aaliyah will help purab to expose tannu...which marks as backstabbing tannu...well tannu will be out of abhi's life but she will strike tobtake revenge especially on aaliyah for backstabbing her...tannu knows aaliyah's weakness...we have seen tannu supporting aaliyah in purab's matter but than soon it will be the other way round...she will support Rabul to seek her revenge on aaliyah...if she lost abhi...she will make sure aaliyah loose purab
I really don't think so 
They may involve Purab just like MMS track, where he will be helping or supporting Abhi maybe, giving him back some confidence. And Alia will also be on their side...sticking around Purab πŸ˜‘😭, but then final big stroke will be by Abhi only as always or this time maybe by Pragya too. No RaBul involvement as together will be there πŸ˜­. Alia backstabbing Tanu is almost sure, but Tanu also do something against Alia, I have doubts. Alia is a cunning queen, she can blackmail Tanu , that if she tries to do something, she will open her previous records, will put all the blame of accidents of Bulbul on Tanu. So that Tanu could be out of the game completely at present. According to me temporary exit of Tanu from the storyline will be there, so that other couple can have their lovey dovey romance start and here Alia gets safeguard for harming RaBul 
Don't know what she will be doing, her all plans need to fail, BIG TIME πŸ˜‘😑
guys mrunal's younger brother is a vry big arijt fan????i never knew it...he has followed vryy few ppl in instagram...n ari n ari's fanpage r in his list...πŸ˜ƒ...chalo uski choice achi haiπŸ˜‰
infact mrunal's cousin who might come in an nb episode...has followed rabol xoxo fanpage...but has not followed s...πŸ˜•
@ritziee...dear I will read your OS and defo reply...bus abhi thodi busy hon...😳 when I reaad...I will for sure give my review😳
Originally posted by Abida_angel

@ritziee...dear I will read your OS and defo reply...bus abhi thodi busy hon...😳 when I reaad...I will for sure give my review😳
Abida no worries at all, take your time!
@simran this pic is so cute, even I saw it on ig. it just takes you back to those days πŸ˜³
Originally posted by PURBUL

guys mrunal's younger brother is a vry big arijt fan????i never knew it...he has followed vryy few ppl in instagram...n ari n ari's fanpage r in his list...πŸ˜ƒ...chalo uski choice achi haiπŸ˜‰
infact mrunal's cousin who might come in an nb episode...has followed rabol xoxo fanpage...but has not followed s...πŸ˜•

ritzee did told me abt mru bro following ari but not S...but sometimes i find it weird...i agree he is ari fan and all...he have met ari on sets while meeting his sister...he is charm by ari...but i wonder why he is not following S who claims to be his sister BF...πŸ˜•

aaawww...thats a good news that mru's cousin is a Rabul fan😳
Originally posted by ritzee967

@simran this pic is so cute, even I saw it on ig. it just takes you back to those days πŸ˜³

I completely agree...those golden moments of Rabul...i wish those days comes back...😳
Originally posted by Mages

I agree...we need to explore different side of Rabul now...intense and passionate...😳
they love each other...no douubt...but now its time to bring in love-hate relationship...it will be intense and passionate...'mohabhhat door jaane na de...nafrat paas aane na de'...i think this PA scenes are all build up for Rabul's after marriage rifts and distance
yes even I think these are after marriage track build up...
the thing is Aliyah is in a delution that by all this she winn Purabs heart...but thats exactly whats never going to happen...Purab will always look at aliyah as a friend and BB as the love of his life...
Even if he gets slightly irritated if BB does attempts to proove Aliyah wrong...he will not set Aliyah over BB...he can be upset with her..but that doesn't mean he doesn't love her...

firstly I don't think they will show the holi thing again...as right now the main focus is on the pregnancy track...and nothing will actually happen between them..Aliyah will fake it anyways...
I don't think she will take the risk on going the way that she pretends that something happened as suddenly they wake up together...as that can to some extent backfire on her...
If she goes the way of clicking pics...if Piurab backs out...Abhi will defo smell some fishyness...and if it goes to BB...she herself will not beleive as she will think its Aliyahs plan...becasue very prominently they have putted the scene where BB is all set to not trust Aliyah...

Another reason why I feel the marriage is on..is because..very prominently in Ms absence alot from this pregnancy track is shown which Aliyah could have used for her benefit...like TaBhis marriage...(actually that was the only thing which could be used against RaBul)...but very cleverly they are showing it in Ms absence...so now the thing about BB taking a hasty decision is not possible as she can't walk yet...so SB out of this is not possible and ya...PA are not going to happen...Aliyah will not get Purab where he is only married to her...they can show a track later where maybe Purab is married to BB and Aliyah both but BB will always be the hurdle of Aliyahs life...that has becomen a must for the story to progress...