arashi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Mages

No Rabul scenes

No BB scenes
No Purab scenes

😭
getting bored..fed up with dis track..😭 during boring mms and kidnapping tracks atleast there were few rabul moments to cherish..there were hopes dat we will get rabul scene...but this pregnancy track πŸ˜‘ now we already knw M is bsy with other show so no hopes for rabul scenes..and aliya is following purab πŸ€’ PA scenes we can't tolerate...😭😑 atleast cv's could have got them married in the show and then M could have gone for NB..then atleat tension toh na hoti πŸ˜‘
arashi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ritzee967

Thank you so much Arashi πŸ€— So many good words πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

You guys surprised me completely πŸ˜†, I thought everyone will find it very boring kind of, first it wasn't connected to kkb atmosphere, then it had romance but lots of action too, though I tried to put emotions everywhere to cover up, but still idea and plot was different. Had to think twice before posting.

I am so much glad ypu guys liked it, seriously I am feeling sooo good πŸ˜³πŸ˜Š

my pleasure dear πŸ€— these days there is draught of rabul scenes in the show..so its really refreshing to read rabul OS with a unique plot...far away from kkb land..😳 loved the concept β˜ΊοΈ purab in an intense passionate role...
ritzee967 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: arashi

😭
getting bored..fed up with dis track..😭 during boring mms and kidnapping tracks atleast there were few rabul moments to cherish..there were hopes dat we will get rabul scene...but this pregnancy track πŸ˜‘ now we already knw M is bsy with other show so no hopes for rabul scenes..and aliya is following purab πŸ€’ PA scenes we can't tolerate...😭😑 atleast cv's could have got them married in the show and then M could have gone for NB..then atleat tension toh na hoti πŸ˜‘

Exactly MMS track was better than this annoying track😑, atleast at that time I used to watch kkb episodes πŸ˜†, but now toh it's like ages I watched any episode. Even the latest episode which had Purab and Bulbul scene seperately, I haven't watched still, waiting for YouTube to update, will watch it then only .
Only episode which I watched last when we got RaBul scene, none after that πŸ₯±
ritzee967 thumbnail

This place has turned so empty πŸ˜­, what can we do to increase it's activity?? 
Any idea in anyone's mind regarding RaBul/ArNal which can gross everyone's mind ?
abhiya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

This place has turned so empty πŸ˜­, what can we do to increase it's activity?? 
Any idea in anyone's mind regarding RaBul/ArNal which can gross everyone's mind ?

I want to write an Rabul OS but still not sure , I really hope Mrunal and Arnal resume their shooting, high time they should get married, by the way I am still on way to read your OS 
ritzee967 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashpat3

I want to write an Rabul OS but still not sure , I really hope Mrunal and Arnal resume their shooting, high time they should get married, by the way I am still on way to read your OS 

Ash do write RaBul OS, would love love to read it, rather we RaBulians here in draught land just wait for anything which could give us any RaBul dose, OS, Vm's everything is welcomed wholeheartedly.
And my OS, completely your choice, read when you feel like or ignore it!
Don't know when Mrunal will start shooting again, though Arjit posted few days ago that he is back on sets, but I don't want Purab Alia scenes , though he was shooting with Shikha and since Alia is going to meet Purab so unbearable scenes are lined up 
abhiya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Ash do write RaBul OS, would love love to read it, rather we RaBulians here in draught land just wait for anything which could give us any RaBul dose, OS, Vm's everything is welcomed wholeheartedly.
And my OS, completely your choice, read when you feel like or ignore it!
Don't know when Mrunal will start shooting again, though Arjit posted few days ago that he is back on sets, but I don't want Purab Alia scenes , though he was shooting with Shikha and since Alia is going to meet Purab so unbearable scenes are lined up 

I can bear without Rabul for sometime but no Alia-Purab scenes πŸ˜• please, that surprise thing was scary and the way she was asking did he went with somebody so annoying thing 
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
@ritzee...read your OS...its so beautiful and magical...Rabul emotions is beautifully emoted through your magical words and vision...loved it...arjit will look dashing...handsome...intense...passionate in a gangster cum business man role...❀️⭐️ Edited by Mages - 8 years ago
PURBUL thumbnail
guys mrunal ka next 2 weeks mei out hone ka chance haiπŸ˜‰
ritzee967 thumbnail
Originally posted by: PURBUL

guys mrunal ka next 2 weeks mei out hone ka chance haiπŸ˜‰

How come πŸ˜›??
Tell clearly, I m fused off, or if not clearly pm me please πŸ˜³