Posted: 8 years ago
guys zaara ne nb forum mei padha...shanal told dat dey will break upπŸ˜•
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: PURBUL

guys zaara ne nb forum mei padha...shanal told dat dey will break upπŸ˜•

good for Mru..I am with her...πŸ˜†
I know...i am rude...i am blunt...or some will call me sadist...but thats the truth M is a sweet girl...she deserves all the happiness in the world...a man who showers her love and respect her...pamper her like a princess and a queen...she deserves a family that  supports...respect...values her...treat her like a daughter...S is not for her

PURBUL thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Di usne na breakup ka kuch nai bola...humlogo ko mu ho gya tha...sorry
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: PURBUL

Di usne na breakup ka kuch nai bola...humlogo ko mu ho gya tha...sorry

but still...i have the same thoughts...there is a long way...S is not the final destination...πŸ˜ƒ
ritzee967 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 01Foreverfairy

Ritzee just finished reading ur OS n even though it's a long OS πŸ˜† I really loved it n I njoyed reading it too... I even posted my comment on it tooπŸ˜ƒ Plz write another one soon πŸ€— n tfs with us...u have written amazingly...keep it up πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thankuuu so much  πŸ€—
Yup it was long πŸ˜†, stuff might be repetitive too, small small ideas I stretched them like a chewing gum. But the thought behind it was this only that even small moments, glances, antics , actions can mean a lot. Something big at times might be needed to bring out those hidden feelings but those short interactions can never be ignored too. Each moment counts in its way πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ 
ritzee967 thumbnail
Originally posted by: arashi

ritzee πŸ€—..oh my god such a beautiful OS...beautifully written beautifully expressed and amazing heart touching story...u are really very talented girl πŸ‘πŸΌ keep it up...πŸ‘ truly loved it from the bottom of my heart..very unique story of a gangster and his unconditional and selfless love β€οΈ 

Thank you so much Arashi πŸ€— So many good words πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

You guys surprised me completely πŸ˜†, I thought everyone will find it very boring kind of, first it wasn't connected to kkb atmosphere, then it had romance but lots of action too, though I tried to put emotions everywhere to cover up, but still idea and plot was different. Had to think twice before posting.

I am so much glad ypu guys liked it, seriously I am feeling sooo good πŸ˜³πŸ˜Š
ritzee967 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mages

@ritzee...will read your OS soon and post a comment

Take your time di, no hurries at all! Even if you couldn't make up , then also no tension πŸ˜³
Everything is fine πŸ˜Š
Mages thumbnail
@ritzee...i will definitely read it...πŸ˜‰
01Foreverfairy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ritzee967

Thankuuu so much πŸ€—
Yup it was longπŸ˜†, stuff might be repetitive too, small small ideas I stretched them like a chewing gum. But the thought behind it was this only that even small moments, glances, antics , actions can mean a lot. Something big at times might be needed to bring out those hidden feelings but those short interactions can never be ignored too. Each moment counts in its way😳😳

πŸ€— agree with u...n I am happy u wrote an OS dats not connected with KKB.Sometimes a lil change is good.I jus love love d dangerous gangster purab it makes him more sexy. n love d way his heart melts n feels for bulbul...
Mages thumbnail
No Rabul scenes
No BB scenes
No Purab scenes