Arnal/Rabul AT #32 Ankhon Hi Ankhon Mein Saari Baatein Ho Jati Hain - Page 67

Posted: 8 years ago
@Leela I'm fine Yaara I'm still on vacation with my cousin. I'll resume I-F on 20th july. Till then tc. 
Originally posted by Arjittaneja_fan

@Leela I'm fine Yaara I'm still on vacation with my cousin. I'll resume I-F on 20th july. Till then tc. 

see you soon...miss you alot...

Hey guys, written an OS on RaBul rather it's my first ever attempt to write something on any couple. I have been writing this from many days now,finally wrapped up and is posting here. Okay you may find it very very boring, my thoughts of romance could get me upto this much only,though I tried to get more, but this is it!
It was basically the song I was listening other day which I have included in it, gave me idea to write on this. I don't know whether you guys will like it or not, but I tried my level best. Hope atleast once try to look at it, though it's little long, I know, sorry for that really!

Here's the link:

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4381329

Edited by ritzee967 - 8 years ago
Ritzee just finished reading ur OS n even though it's a long OS πŸ˜† I really loved it n I njoyed reading it too... I even posted my comment on it tooπŸ˜ƒ Plz write another one soon πŸ€— n tfs with us...u have written amazingly...keep it up πŸ‘πŸΌ
ARNAL ARIJIT KA BIRTHDAY IV...IT WAS SO SO SO CUTE...
ARI: THANKFULLY SET PEI NAI JAANA PAREGA...N MRU USKE MAARNE LAGI...AWWW...ari enjoys mrunal's craziness n joins her as well😳😳😳
ps:mru ne golden colour wala iphone gift kiya kya?????
@ritzee...will read your OS soon and post a comment
Originally posted by _Meena_

@leela- any rabul?

nopes...no Rabul
Originally posted by PURBUL

ARNAL ARIJIT KA BIRTHDAY IV...IT WAS SO SO SO CUTE...
ARI: THANKFULLY SET PEI NAI JAANA PAREGA...N MRU USKE MAARNE LAGI...AWWW...ari enjoys mrunal's craziness n joins her as well😳😳😳
ps:mru ne golden colour wala iphone gift kiya kya?????

nopes...she was just teasing him...it was a sweet interview...😳
we got to know some off-screen stuff that camera did not even capture...and nobody knows that such off-screen stuff happen b/w Arnal...arjit teaching mrunal how to drive a car when she first brought it on sets...😳
ritzee πŸ€—..oh my god such a beautiful OS...beautifully written beautifully expressed and amazing heart touching story...u are really very talented girl πŸ‘πŸΌ keep it up...πŸ‘ truly loved it from the bottom of my heart..very unique story of a gangster and his unconditional and selfless love β€οΈ 
guys ek baat batao...uss " agar tum sunte ho" wala caption ka inner depth wala meaning kya ho sakta hai🀣