Arnal/Rabul AT #32 Ankhon Hi Ankhon Mein Saari Baatein Ho Jati Hain - Page 61

Posted: 8 years ago
ek aur...rabul joint iv mei
m: its only wid arijit...wenever we fight.mera dhyaan nai lagta i am not at all able to perform...n den humlog se raha nahi jaata...n we r lyk...why r u fighting/...
ek aur...
ari said ha ha jab v jaldi ghar jaana hota hai...tab isko bukhar ho jaata hai...n mru wid a smiling face...shut up!!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ari n mru...convo
mru...i was ill n see i lost so much weight..
ari: finally u agreed dat u lost ur weight coz u were ill..not coz u were working out
mru: fans say bb shuld go to gym...n i am lyk yaa..
ari:dnt go to gym u will hit d gym
mru : i will hit u knwπŸ˜†
ye sab dekh k na...mru ko hate karne ka mann nai karta😳😳
great analysis simran πŸ‘ and awww these sweet moments during IV's  arnal are so cute πŸ˜³β€οΈ
their leg pulling and nok jhoks awesome..i wish they like dis forever..
i also remember one moment..during A's birthday interview...he said maine isse gift ni diya isne mujhe ni diya hisaab barabar...M said maine diya na itna saara pyaar...he was like "what are u saying πŸ˜†" she said "show mein πŸ˜³"  his expressions were really cute he was shy and blushing a bit.
from dat moment i felt something fishy πŸ˜› and some other moments too...but pata ni all of sudden S kaise a gya πŸ˜² 
@simran...you brought me down to memory lane...those Arnal IV you mention are my fav...and thats what i say chemistry and couplish vibes...i loved the way Arnal look at each other...it spoke volume and gave couplish vibies...
Any hopes of RaBul or Purab/Bulbul scene in today's episode?
Or again an empty handed episode we gonna get πŸ₯±
@arashi...dating or not dating...Arnal has attraction...its very evident from their expressions and body language...OLV...IV...we can't deny the fact...there is some unspoken chemistry b/w them...that is unknown to them...its only seen when they are together...i guess its their age...they are same age...the age plays pull and push factor in their chemistry and thats an advantage for Rabul too...by the way S looks like elder bro to M...there is neither attraction...push or pull in their chemistry

Edited by _Meena_ - 8 years ago
Originally posted by ritzee967

Any hopes of RaBul or Purab/Bulbul scene in today's episode?
Or again an empty handed episode we gonna get πŸ₯±

missed you yaara...πŸ€—
don't keep hopes...there is nothing...its dedicated to tannu's pregnancy...alittle mention of BB by sarla w/o mru being shown...no purab
@meena...TFS...i like the 1st pic due to 3rd wheel breaking them apart🀣...M looking gorgeous though..wish arjit attend this function and we got Arnal pic by luck...❀️
@meena di, we are not allowed to post Mrunal's pic with her partner in our RaBul/ArNal AT 
According to new rules by Mods, our AT will close for 24hrs if this happens , can you please edit the post πŸ˜³ and post it in Mrunal's AT. 
I hope you don't mind!