Arnal/Rabul AT #32 Ankhon Hi Ankhon Mein Saari Baatein Ho Jati Hain - Page 58

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by PURBUL

Arashi. ..Abida.ritze...Koi v dekh k batana kya laga..video dekh k

K so finally I have seen d video
Firstly no no n totally no couplish vibes r from dem
Mrunal says I have wire red colour drees only becoz he wanted me to wear n S had put a handkerchief of red colour only in his coats pocket so dat der shud b contrast in both d clothes of dem
πŸ˜•
N den Sharad was asked mrunal dat how she is he says she is d biggest asset of my life
Den mrunal also says she is feeling really happy to come out of dat house as dey were getting used to dat n den he says actaully he was getting bored
Den she was asked abt kkb she says she is also missing kkb family
She took d name of Supriya mam n Madhu dadi something I don't remember n I will not watch it again to see dat name also
😑
N she says dat one thing I want to clear to my fans dat she is not quitting kkb n she is doing both d shows right now
I MEAN SERIOUSLY WAT RIGHT NOW MUJHE TO KOI BB NAAM KI CHIZ NBI DIKH RHI H KKB M
πŸ˜•
N den dey both did a dance step but wen dey are starting to do dat step mera WIFI hi khrab I mean chla gya
Pehle baar WIFI jaane kI Khushi hui h πŸ˜† πŸ˜†Edited by Flamable - 8 years ago

Di firstly. ..no couplish vibes at all...n secondly. ..I even heard dat in d Vry 1st epi..s said something like. ..itni achi ladki mili ab chor v toh nai sakta na...I would hav preferred dat if he really luved someone...Instead of saying dat. .je could hav said. ..mom.dad I respect ur choice n I luv her alot. ...so.plzz accept us..or something lyk dat. ..

Yeah he shud have said dis 😭
@priya...TFS for the update...not interested in S-M ki prem katha...but i am glad she remember a show called KKB and she is missing it...even your WIFI is not interested in S-M...🀣

Di firstly. ..no couplish vibes at all...n secondly. ..I even heard dat in d Vry 1st epi..s said something like. ..itni achi ladki mili ab chor v toh nai sakta na...I would hav preferred dat if he really luved someone...Instead of saying dat. .je could hav said. ..mom.dad I respect ur choice n I luv her alot. ...so.plzz accept us..or something lyk dat. ..

that was rude...if he gets someone better than Mru...he will leave her for that someone...i don't know what Mru saw in him...

lady there are lots of nice mens in the world...even in KKB sets...who will love and value you...who will give you a family who respect and accept you...treat you as a daughter...its just matter of wait and patience
Edited by Mages - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Mages

@priya...TFS for the update...not interested in S-M ki prem katha...but i am glad she remember a show called KKB and she is missing it...even your WIFI is not interested in S-M...🀣
🀣 priya u and ur WIFI both are awesomee πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

leela here toh we are only saying what we observed in a very sensible manner..we all are feeling lack of couple vibes and S is not a compatible match for her...but in ig twitter everywhere kaise kaise comments dikh re hain u can't even imagine..so much bashing..M's image is in serous danger..

Breaking News: Payal-Sangram has been eliminated from NB...😑

source: TC
😑 now how many couples left???how much time will it take to end dis crap??🀒
Uske baad ash out hogi. ...n Uske baad mru...mayuresh a superb dancer is making entry in nb wid his gf..n dey r super cute..
Originally posted by arashi

🀣priya u and ur WIFI both are awesomeeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

leela here toh we are only saying what we observed in a very sensible manner..we all are feeling lack of couple vibes and S is not a compatible match for her...but in ig twitter everywhere kaise kaise comments dikh re hain u can't even imagine..so much bashing..M's image is in serous danger..

Hahaha Dhanyawaad arashi

Yeah di actaully mera wifi apne maalik pe jo gya h πŸ˜†
@arashi...well Mru ask for it...she is the only one in fault for whatever happening...before more serious damage is done...its better she gets eliminated...i don't know what is happening in NB...whatever i am saying is based on the updates and to be honest by reading updates...its all negativity surrounded for them...and from you guys i get twitter...IG updates...that too in a negative light...its too much negativity for Mru...its better she gets out from that hell...from the pics its visible...she doesn't seem to be happy too...even in her IV update...she told the reporters that she is glad she is out from the house...it shows she is unhappy...she has made herself a laughing fool infront of National TV

people will only think why Mru is wasting her precious time on S and his family when his family are openly rejecting her and even her family is not accepting S...they might thinking the world is too big...she is young...there is someone who is even more better than S is made for her...who will love...value and respect her...

well its her personal life...i hope she takes a good decision...