Arnal/Rabul AT #32 Ankhon Hi Ankhon Mein Saari Baatein Ho Jati Hain - Page 55

Posted: 8 years ago
After seeing vimal's given pic...am I d only one who is feeling lyk..mru camera k samne show off kar rai thi
Originally posted by PURBUL

After seeing vimal's given pic...am I d only one who is feeling lyk..mru camera k samne show off kar rai thi

U R Not Alone I Too Felt The Same.

Do See This Video From Start.

I Want To Know Who Is That Person.With Whom Mrunal Was Talking Holding His Cheeks.
vimal nai pata chala ke vo kaun tha...
but itna zaroor laga...k jab tak photographer pic lene nai aaya tha...mru was normal...jaise hei aya...showing off shuru...no couplish vibes😭...may be sh ka koi pehchan wala ho!!!
Edited by PURBUL - 8 years ago
but vo admi har nb couple se mil ra tha
Originally posted by VIMAL.M

U R Not Alone I Too Felt The Same.

Do See This Video From Start.

I Want To Know Who Is That Person.With Whom Mrunal Was Talking Holding His Cheeks.
thank for sharing Vimal😊..the man is Vineet...he was the first one to get eliminated...thats why he was meeting all the other couples of NB as well😊

aap so sirf pics mein aisa dikhta hai?...mujhe to daily jo epi atta uss mein bhi aisa dikhta hai...like when M knows ke usko camera capture nahi kar raha she is not near him or holding his arm..
Edited by Abida_angel - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Abida_angel

aap so sirf pics mein aisa dikhta ghai?...mujhe to daily jo epi atta uss mein bhi aisa dikhta hai...like when M knows ke usko camera capture nahi kar raha she is not near him or holding his arm..
i still cant get any couplish vibes...infact dvideo v which vimal gave...usme v nai laga kuch...just ending mei bg ka dekhna

i still cant get any couplish vibes...infact dvideo v which vimal gave...usme v nai laga kuch...just ending mei bg ka dekhna

Arre vahi se toh vo pic capture hoi hai...jo Vimal en share ki...they didn't pose for the pic..I think they where asked to do a step and they captured pic as well...the reporters who are taking IVs at times do ask them to do a step..
But I don't think they are performing in the award...I think Rashmi is performing 😊
Originally posted by Abida_angel

Arre vahi se toh vo pic capture hoi hai...jo Vimal en share ki...they didn't pose for the pic..I think they where asked to do a step and they captured pic as well...the reporters who are taking IVs at times do ask them to do a step..
But I don't think they are performing in the award...I think Rashmi is performing 😊
aree meko v samajh aaya...🤣...phir v i am confused🤣...choro