Kumkum Bhagya

Arnal/Rabul AT #32 Ankhon Hi Ankhon Mein Saari Baatein Ho Jati Hain - Page 52

PURBUL thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Di even a fan wrote Dere. .dat we dnt hate mrunal...but dis show is destroying her image n she is loosing her fans nw

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: PURBUL

Di even a fan wrote Dere. .dat we dnt hate mrunal...but dis show is destroying her image n she is loosing her fans nw

that fan has our same thought...we don't hate her but this show is definitely ruining her image...she needs to get eliminated soon...its her hard-earned image...its getting destroyed in NB...S is not a wise decision for her too...
PURBUL thumbnail
di ur views abt s?????????????????????n mera dp change nai ho ra😭 hamesha yhi reh jayega kya😭
PURBUL thumbnail
surprise...aj naya drama hua...again s k koi relative gave iv...n den s gave mru rose...something like dis ek aur drama😆
PURBUL thumbnail
guys mru k insta pe ek pic upload hua hai...wid s...couplish vibes🤢 meko ab v ni aaya dekh k...mai kaha jau😭😭 but on a serious note...d caption which was given...mru can never ever give such caption,,,,,iss someone else handling her account...plz check it out n tell
Abida_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

guys mru k insta pe ek pic upload hua hai...wid s...couplish vibes🤢meko ab v ni aaya dekh k...mai kaha jau😭😭but on a serious note...d caption which was given...mru can never ever give such caption,,,,,iss someone else handling her account...plz check it out n tell

I think someone else is handling her account at the moment..because the pic befoore that also...the mrunals solo..it was also uploaded when technically mrunal was not supposed to have her cell...
Also today...they still haven't got their phones if I follow the pattern..and I think her twitter also...some tweets are retweeted when she was not having her cell phone also favourited...
Also she would have tagget S..and not "shanal_real"..and "our shanal"...it defo someone else handling it in week days since last week...
PURBUL thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Abida_angel

I think someone else is handling her account at the moment..because the pic befoore that also...the mrunals solo..it was also uploaded when technically mrunal was not supposed to have her cell...
Also today...they still haven't got their phones if I follow the pattern..and I think her twitter also...some tweets are retweeted when she was not having her cell phone also favourited...
Also she would have tagget S..and not "shanal_real"..and "our shanal"...it defo someone else handling it in week days since last week...

pic kaisa laga😆😆 
Edited by PURBUL - 8 years ago
PURBUL thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Abida_angel

pic kaisa laga😆😆
difftexted thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

di ur views abt s?????????????????????n mera dp change nai ho ra😭hamesha yhi reh jayega kya😭

Are don't worry ho jaayegi
Mere saath b hoti h y problem. Kabhi-2 try some time later 😉
PURBUL thumbnail
 mru ko pic  mei dekh k aisa lag ra tha...koi uspar dabav daal ra ho...🤣 ja beta...ja iske saath🤣