Arnal/Rabul AT #32 Ankhon Hi Ankhon Mein Saari Baatein Ho Jati Hain - Page 51

Posted: 8 years ago

#BackOnSet #GettingTheJawLineBack  ;)

@anam...TFS...arjit looks cute and fresh...all charged up...i am glad he trimmed his beard...he looks adorable...he looks great in checked formal shirts...i hope he wears it often as purab...i love him in checked formal shirts...it makes him look matured and sorted...lastly arjit is back on sets...i am so happy...its tiny droplets of rain in a drought land...hope to see more Abhirab scenes...purab tries to help abhi and solve tannu's pregnancy crap...

I wonder when will we get the most awaited news from mrunal 'back on KKB sets'...missing her presence alot...missing Rabul alot...😭
aww finally our purab back to shoot...😳 tfs pic anam...he's looking dashing as always..πŸ˜‰
arijit kei blushy smile k liye mrunal ka aana zarooori hai😳😳 come back soon dearπŸ˜‰
guys kal ksi ne nb dekha kya...insta mei mru k liye aur 4 pyaar bhare note add ho chuke hai!!!!!!wat did she say nw
i don't know what happened in NB but people are bashing on her ig..πŸ˜• so many negative comments..she should get out of there asap πŸ˜­ and come back to purab πŸ˜³..NB is literally destroying her image...🀒😑 from kkb team i think only sriti supriya mam and ankit are supporting her openly...arjit ka toh ek bhi comment nahi aya for M in NB..dats very good actually..he needs to stay away from dis..πŸ₯± 
Originally posted by PURBUL

guys kal ksi ne nb dekha kya...insta mei mru k liye aur 4 pyaar bhare note add ho chuke hai!!!!!!wat did she say nw
pyaar bhare note πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
Ari n mru ka ego clash toh v all knw...dono support karebge ek doosre ko...but express nai karenge kabhi. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Dis is d thing I luv abt arnal
Originally posted by PURBUL

Ari n mru ka ego clash toh v all knw...dono support karebge ek doosre ko...but express nai karenge kabhi. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Dis is d thing I luv abt arnal

I agree...both of them got big fat ego...and that clash will not let them express to each other but they care and support for each other alot and we've has seen various occassion even though they try to hide it...and thats what i like abt Arnal too...😳 ...care and support doesn't need to be openly flaunt...i believe when its not openly flaunt thats real care and support b/w two friends...Arnal belongs to such category
@guys...i think abida might have watch it...she might shed some light on it...but its high time...she gets out from that crap...its destroying her real image and her fake image in the NB is making her loose her fans...its time for her to get eliminated...i am not saying this becos of Arnal/Rabul...but i deeply feel from my heart...its totally destroying her image...she made a bad move by choosing this NB shit for whatever reason...such reality shows are not for her at all...its time for her to come out from that hell...before she loose all her fans...