Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Mages

@guys...i will pm everyone on my essay...😉

Will b waiting di 😳
ritzee967 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
What we can have in RaBul land ðŸ˜’
Wish we get any new RaBul scene too, they may surprise us and atleast one more scene is there in bank of scenes M has shot ðŸ˜³, hope so ðŸ˜†
arashi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ritzee967

What we can have in RaBul land ðŸ˜’

Wish we get any new RaBul scene too, they may surprise us and atleast one more scene is there in bank of scenes M has shot ðŸ˜³, hope so ðŸ˜†

😆 i wish they give us romantic phone convo scene  like the one before engagement where purab was praising her ðŸ˜³ this time both telling each other in their own ways how much they are missing each other..😳 bulbul telling him to come soon ðŸ˜‰ and bring some gifts for her ðŸ˜†
ritzee967 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arashi

😆 i wish they give us romantic phone convo scene  like the one before engagement where purab was praising her ðŸ˜³ this time both telling each other in their own ways how much they are missing each other..😳 bulbul telling him to come soon ðŸ˜‰ and bring some gifts for her ðŸ˜†

Phone convo with Bulbul and her countless demands...
Even if M has not shot for the scene, they can do it with only Purab onscreen and showing he is talking to Bulbul, and responding , they need not to show Bulbul also, just her voice or something.
For me toh message chat will be fine too of they telling each other how much they miss the other.
But whatever it should be purely related to RaBul, cvs do something!
arashi thumbnail

Even if M has not shot for the scene, they can do it with only Purab onscreen and showing he is talking to Bulbul, and responding , they need not to show Bulbul also, just her voice or something.
For me toh message chat will be fine too of they telling each other how much they miss the other.

yaa ritzee even dis is a good idea..bechaare hum rabul fans.. ab toh aisi haalat hogi dat we will even become happy with message chat ðŸ˜† even without bulbul onscreen..purab will make her presence to be felt by us.. i wish cv's read this and get this idea ðŸ˜³
Edited by arashi - 8 years ago
abhiya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

But they ruined that phone convo before engagement with a popping face and planned a such filthy thing after that 
arashi thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashpat3

But they ruined that phone convo before engagement with a popping face and planned a such filthy thing after that 

yaa ðŸ˜­ not only phone convo but all other romantic moments also..lohri wale kiss scenes and balcony wala intimate scenes all get ruined with her popping face ðŸ˜­ and her pathetic scenes after dat ðŸ˜¡
abhiya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I seriously can't get off Rabul's song which always plays, I think one scene without popping I can remember is before roka scene, necklace one, it was also really beautiful, how cutely she said, she knows how to manoify her Purab, ah she can use it after marriage too ðŸ˜†
arashi thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashpat3

I seriously can't get off Rabul's song which always plays, I think one scene without popping I can remember is before roka scene, necklace one, it was also really beautiful, how cutely she said, she knows how to manoify her Purab, ah she can use it after marriage too ðŸ˜†

awww dat scene was beautiful ðŸ˜³  i wish pragya should have entered 5 min later ðŸ˜› ðŸ˜† but its okay..their expressions were very cute..😳

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
I wonder why tannu is not telling aaliyah abt her pregnancy...why is she hiding her pregnancy from aaliyah?...both are partners in crime...aaliyah can figure or chalk out some plans to help tannu...

another concern of mine...why is purab kept out in all this mess that is happening...i agree M is in NB...they need to shift focus from Rabul/BB to other things...but then they can involve purab in solving the mystery of tannu pregnancy...why this issue is kept hidden from purab...i am confused on this part...which is one reason that is scaring me too