Arnal/Rabul AT #32 Ankhon Hi Ankhon Mein Saari Baatein Ho Jati Hain - Page 49

Posted: 8 years ago
Leela, please pm me too!
Guys , my cousin who is big 1D fan made me listen to this song and it fits Purab's situation so much๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†:
EVERYBODY WANNA STEAL MY GIRL

She been my queen
Since we were sixteen
We want the same things,
We dream the same dreams,
Alright (alright)

I got it all
'Cause she is the one
Her mom calls me 'love',
Her dad calls me 'son',
Alright (alright)

I know, I know, I know for sure

Everybody wanna steal my girl
Everybody wanna take her heart away
Couple billion in the whole wide world
Find another one 'cause she belongs to me

She belongs to me

Kisses like cream,
Her walk is so mean
And every jaw drop
When she's in those jeans,
Alright (alright)

[Louis:]
I don't exist
If I don't have her
The sun doesn't shine,
The world doesn't turn,
Alright (alright)

But I know, I know, I know for sure

Everybody wanna take her heart away

She knows, she knows
That I've never let her down before
She knows, she knows
That I'm never gonna let another take her love from me now

Everybody wanna take her love away
She belongs to me

@Neha , I'm also huge fan of one direction ๐Ÿ˜ณ, and steal my girl is one of their best โญ๏ธ, awww I miss my one direction boys, nowadays toh they fight more rather than having all that fun ๐Ÿ˜ญ, I really miss them together performing ๐Ÿ˜ญ

But I never thought that steal my girl suits Purab also ๐Ÿ˜†, okay yes in a way of everyone wanna steal Purab's girl and he keeps telling them, that find another one as she belongs to him ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
Seriously I never imagined this, though I keep humming this song quite often ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by arashi

i think purab ne bulbul ki 7 houses for 7 different days of the week wali wishes ko zada seriously le liya๐Ÿ˜†thats why he's really working hard these days..concentrating on work to earn more money so dat he can fulfil his bulbul's wishes๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†awww..such a loving and caring hubby..bulbul is damn luckytouchwood...

๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜Š
leela di at mei famous ho gyi hai๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Originally posted by ritzee967

@Neha , I'm also huge fan of one direction๐Ÿ˜ณ, and steal my girl is one of their bestโญ๏ธ, awww I miss my one direction boys, nowadays toh they fight more rather than having all that fun๐Ÿ˜ญ, I really miss them together performing๐Ÿ˜ญ

But I never thought that steal my girl suits Purab also๐Ÿ˜†, okay yes in a way of everyone wanna steal Purab's girl and he keeps telling them, that find another one as she belongs to him๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
Seriously I never imagined this, though I keep humming this song quite often๐Ÿ˜†

Yeah dat certain person n den dat Neil
All
R behind her ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
hi guys! so i have brought back some old arnal/rabul gifs for today's blast from the past post, and yesterday i had some screen caps of old fashioned office romance ;)

if you have a chance please click on the threads and even better would be if you could leave a comment...it could be anything, just want to increase forum activity a bit :)

i will be trying to do these posts everyday, and if anyone wants to take over a day i'd be happy to give one away ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by ritzee967

@Neha , I'm also huge fan of one direction ๐Ÿ˜ณ, and steal my girl is one of their best โญ๏ธ, awww I miss my one direction boys, nowadays toh they fight more rather than having all that fun ๐Ÿ˜ญ, I really miss them together performing ๐Ÿ˜ญ

But I never thought that steal my girl suits Purab also ๐Ÿ˜†, okay yes in a way of everyone wanna steal Purab's girl and he keeps telling them, that find another one as she belongs to him ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
Seriously I never imagined this, though I keep humming this song quite often ๐Ÿ˜†

I really didn't know much about them till zayn left and the twitter spat, so  when my cousin recommended this song  I decided to give a try and i like it,it is quite catchy and hummable. I tried some other songs, but didn't like them as much. please recommend me some of their better songs, plz.๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by Memyself09

I really didn't know much about them till zayn left and the twitter spat, so  when my cousin recommended this song  I decided to give a try and i like it,it is quite catchy and hummable. I tried some other songs, but didn't like them as much. please recommend me some of their better songs, plz.๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Neha try these first:
-What makes you beautiful 
-Live while we're young
-One way or another 
-Story of my life 
First three are more of the fun type, story of my life is bit slow you may feel as compared to steal my girl or the above ones, but it's a nice one.
Try these and do tell me if you like any of the listed, then I'll tell you more according to the taste you like.
If you liked steal my girl, then you'll definitely like What makes you beautiful too, both the songs I keep humming all the day ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Thanku ritzee๐Ÿค—, will check them soon 
@guys...i will pm everyone on my essay...๐Ÿ˜‰