Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arashi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: PURBUL

do pm me...i would luv to knw it...kal abida ka review padh k maza aa gya tha...unfortunately edit karwana parr gya...😆😆

but maine to editted wala hi padha ðŸ˜­ dat was also good ðŸ˜³ abida plz pm me uneditted wala ðŸ˜›
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
@guys...i will pm you my essay on S...each and everyone...after reading all the updates...i need to vent my frustrations...the time has come now...i can't control it anymore...
Mages thumbnail
the TB article stated...BB is admitted in the hospital...sarla is with her by coincidence sarla meets Abhigya...pregnancy confusion...

I hope purab knows abt BB being admitted in the hospital...if the article is true
Edited by Mages - 8 years ago
arashi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mages

the TB article stated...BB is admitted in the hospital...sarla is with her by coincidence sarla meets Abhigya...pregnancy confusion...

I hope purab knows abt BB being admitted in the hospital...if the article is true

she's not admitted there..sarla took her to the doctor for routine check up..they showed sarla talking to rockstar daadi and purvi's mom that she has to take bulbul to the hospital for routine check up on time otherwise doctor will not be available..they showed dis convo in previous episodes..
ritzee967 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
God Shabir, he is soo cute ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜³, in an interview he said, that Sarla maa has come to hospital for Bulbul as she is dancing alot nowadays...🤣

Ohhh yes she is dancing a lot nowadays, that's why no RaBul scenes and no Bulbul coupled with no Purab too ðŸ˜’

Bas yaar Mrunal , enough of dancing you have done, come back. Sarla maa ko hospital ke chakkar mat lagwao, bechari Tanu ka bhanda phoot jayega ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†, aur unke favourite jamai ka bhi ðŸ˜›

ritzee967 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: arashi

she's not admitted there..sarla took her to the doctor for routine check up..they showed sarla talking to rockstar daadi and purvi's mom that she has to take bulbul to the hospital for routine check up on time otherwise doctor will not be available..they showed dis convo in previous episodes..

Yup, so there will be no Purab and Bulbul scene again. It was just a set up to land Sarla maa with the other couple, to increase their confusion.

Well again they just use RaBul, and nothing else ðŸ¥±
arashi thumbnail
i think purab ne bulbul ki 7 houses for 7 different days of the week wali wishes ko zada seriously le liya ðŸ˜† thats why he's really working hard these days..concentrating on work to earn more money so dat he can fulfil his bulbul's wishes ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† awww..such a loving and caring hubby..bulbul is damn lucky  touchwood...
Mages thumbnail

Thanks yaar for the info...i recorded the epis but have not watched yet...😆
Mages thumbnail

i think purab ne bulbul ki 7 houses for 7 different days of the week wali wishes ko zada seriously le liya ðŸ˜† thats why he's really working hard these days..concentrating on work to earn more money so dat he can fulfil his bulbul's wishes ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† awww..such a loving and caring hubby..bulbul is damn lucky  touchwood...

01Foreverfairy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mages

@guys...i will pm you my essay on S...each and everyone...after reading all the updates...i need to vent my frustrations...the time has come now...i can't control it anymore...

Leela if it's not too much trouble can u plz pm me too 😃.I would love to read ur essay on S 😆 tank u 😊 🤗