Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PURBUL thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: ritzee967

Exactly di, I agree on this. These shows are not to judge how these people are. Let her come out of the hell, things will get normal.

Just waiting when she'll be out, stay is getting difficult to bear with each day passing πŸ˜’

di ur thoughts abt s...do share wid us...as for m...we all knw her real nature...but dere r many who r seeing her in nb for d first tym...so  may be sis is destroying her img
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: PURBUL

di ur thoughts abt s...do share wid us...as for m...we all knw her real nature...but dere r many who r seeing her in nb for d first tym...so  may be sis is destroying her img

I will pm you tonight...i have lots to say...its going to be a long essay...πŸ˜†
PURBUL thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mages

I will pm you tonight...i have lots to say...its going to be a long essay...πŸ˜†

do pm me...i would luv to knw it...kal abida ka review padh k maza aa gya tha...unfortunately edit karwana parr gya...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Abida_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@leela Di..please pm me also of its ok with you 😳 even I would like to know your thoughts 😳
The same with @ritziee..please pm your thoughts and POV on the matter if you feel comfortable with it 😳
ritzee967 thumbnail

Guys remember this πŸ˜³

So yup it's difficult time going for us πŸ˜’, but our patience gonna pay us good fruit, wait and everything seems difficult at present due to NB and but eventually something is thete for us too that would be just kickass β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ
ritzee967 thumbnail
@abida @leela di @simran I also want all the pm discussions πŸ˜†πŸ˜ˆ
And whatever I feel about this issue, reading other people's view, which nowadays I got to read everywhereπŸ˜†, I will share with you guys, via pm πŸ˜³
But yes it may take time πŸ˜Š
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: Abida_angel

@leela Di..please pm me also of its ok with you 😳 even I would like to know your thoughts 😳
The same with @ritziee..please pm your thoughts and POV on the matter if you feel comfortable with it 😳

I will pm you too yaara...i have lots to say but don't know where to vent my frustration...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‘ ...the key word is 'frustration'...you guys got a hint...its not a good essay...πŸ˜†
Mages thumbnail
@ritzee...the poster just gives goosebumps...what a sizzling couple...i wish all this moments comes back with a bang...

I agree with the tag line...lets be patience...after a rough patch...we might get happiness in the end as result...waiting for the result eagerly...
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: ritzee967

@abida @leela di @simran I also want all the pm discussions πŸ˜†πŸ˜ˆ

And whatever I feel about this issue, reading other people's view, which nowadays I got to read everywhereπŸ˜†, I will share with you guys, via pm πŸ˜³
But yes it may take time πŸ˜Š

take your time...meanwhile i will post my thoughts...
arashi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mages

I will pm you too yaara...i have lots to say but don't know where to vent my frustration...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‘ ...the key word is 'frustration'...you guys got a hint...its not a good essay...πŸ˜†

same here...we all are feeling the same way..πŸ˜† plz pm me too πŸ˜³  i would love to read your not good wala essay πŸ˜† i am very sure meri bhi same frustration hogi..πŸ˜ƒ