Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ritzee967 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Anyone has seen that Pehli Baar song from Dil Dhadkne Do...the way Ranveer and Anushka dances in it..initial part only in that dance room..., that freeway dance, can we have that on RaBul too😳, somewhere like these two are in a car, then they stop their car on the Middle of the road and talks a bit then starts walking and suddenly Purab comes in naughty romantic mood, he does those weird cool steps and then Bulbul also joins, then they dance their heart out... that...it would be awesome πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ Edited by ritzee967 - 8 years ago
ritzee967 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Memyself09

I want him in formal attire too, casuals are good but formals make guys exude such aura, but no scruffy beard,Clean shaven look. Now I want to see bb in business formals too!

I don't think we will ever have Bulbul in formal attires, these Hindi soaps don't show such kind πŸ€’
Really hope she joins office after getting married and does not become the only wife who cooks food for his husband and waits for him till night so that could serve him. Sometimes it's fine, but not everyday! 
Though if Ekta tries to do something different with RaBul, she can very well show Bulbul also in formal business outfits.

And about Purab being clean shaven, I doubt πŸ˜†, because it's not him, it's Arjit's love for his beard. He loves his beard alot can fight with fans for it too, so don't expect anything on this front.
But yaa,he should trim it regularly, a stubble with proper grooming is okay with me πŸ˜³
Anam... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Arjit's Insta pic

FridayyyNight!! #Favouriteperson

Anam... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Credit to Charu 

#whysoserious @arjitaneja

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
@anam...TFS...nice pics...arjit needs to trim his beard...😳
Mages thumbnail
@ritzee...NB is a scripted crap...once Mru is out or the show goes to hell(end)...things will be back to normal...noone will even bother to know there was a show call NB...Mru was even part of it...everyone's focus will be back on KKB...Rabul/Arnal land...for me she is still the same Mrunal Thakur...the sweet and adorable one...whatever crap is happening in NB...its per EK's rules to gain trps... Edited by Mages - 8 years ago
Mages thumbnail
can i know what is this 'favourite person' business all abt...AC seems to like this 2 words alot...they seem to use this word alot...i know the meaning of the 2 word...πŸ˜†...i want to know why NO uses this word often...its already a known fact that they stick together like fevicol...why use this 2 word often?...it might hurt their other friends whom they hangout with...they seems to be obsessed with this 2 words...πŸ˜†

a news to be given...Madhurima is in the movie Hamari Adhuri Kahani starring Emraan Hashmi.Vidya Balan.Rajkumar Rao...i was going through the cast updates and saw her name in the cast list but her role is not stated...i believe she plays someone related to emmy...

Emmy is short form of Emraan Hashmi...

I am eagerly waiting for the film...a big fan of mohit's work and Bhatt camp...of course for emmy-vidya too...my 2 fav actors...
PURBUL thumbnail
Originally posted by: ritzee967

They looked so cute in this iv πŸ˜³, Mrunal was so chirpy and cute 

Isn't she same in NB house? Everybody is talking just rubbish about her that she talks so much rude πŸ˜’

sorry ritzee...but she is too much changed in nb house...n ppl r not saying any rubbish abt her...dey are just judging her d way she is potraying herself in nb...i knw its not right to judge anyone on d basis of a reality show...but we cant even say dat d fans r wronfg...dey r just saying wat dey r actually seeing...n mru is vry much changed in nb
Mages thumbnail
@simran...ari was even worst in splitsvilla...karishma was biggest nautanki in BB...this reality shows are scripted stuff...fans can't judge through nature of people through all this reality shows...its difficult...as for S...from the pics itself i can judge his character...face reading...this reality shows are high on money...they need all this nautanki...drama to bring in the trps...Mru have not changed...she is still the same...there is no change in her...but yes she needs to come out from that hell...its not giving a good image of her to her fans...they are judging her character through this stupid show..which is not her real nature...lets hope she comes out from the hell...such lame shows are not for her...
ritzee967 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mages

@simran...ari was even worst in splitsvilla...karishma was biggest nautanki in BB...this reality shows are scripted stuff...fans can't judge through nature of people through all this reality shows...its difficult...as for S...from the pics itself i can judge his character...face reading...this reality shows are high on money...they need all this nautanki...drama to bring in the trps...Mru have not changed...she is still the same...there is no change in her...but yes she needs to come out from that hell...its not giving a good image of her to her fans...they are judging her character through this stupid show..which is not her real nature...lets hope she comes out from the hell...such lame shows are not for her...

Exactly di, I agree on this. These shows are not to judge how these people are. Let her come out of the hell, things will get normal.

Just waiting when she'll be out, stay is getting difficult to bear with each day passing πŸ˜’