Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ritzee967 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Memyself09

Ritzee, Srk was childhood crush ...i used to drag my parents to watch his movies in theaters, KKHH, K3G, KHNH, Veer zaara, for some weird reason i never really liked DDLJ, always thought it was overrated. And my fav srk movie is actually yes boss, which no one I know likesπŸ˜†

Which is this movie of SRK , yes boss πŸ˜•, never ever heard too!
My favourite SRK movie is Swades, I love that movie πŸ˜³,  My name is Khan I like, Phir Bhi Dil hai hindustani, Kal ho na ho, K3G ..and many more...πŸ˜†
But not all movies I like of his too, but still I just love him always πŸ˜³
Moodyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ritzee967

Which is this movie of SRK , yes boss πŸ˜•, never ever heard too!
My favourite SRK movie is Swades, I love that movie πŸ˜³,  My name is Khan I like, Phir Bhi Dil hai hindustani, Kal ho na ho, K3G ..and many more...πŸ˜†
But not all movies I like of his too, but still I just love him always πŸ˜³

it is a rip off from an english movie "for love or money",with juhi chawla. It had very melodious songs, if you ever have the time, google the song, "main koi aisa geet gaon" or "ek din aap humko yun".  Phir bi dil i like because i like juhi/ srk more than kajol/srk.
Yeah i get it, he is so intelligent , enthusiastic and a smooth talker, I love the way he plays with words.😳
ritzee967 thumbnail

This Alia- Purab thing is so weird, if they had been exes i could have comprehended but the thing is I cannot even imagine them being friends for so many years ,they have absolutely nothing in common.

They were never in a relationship like a normal couple does, the day Alia was leaving for Australia, Abhi announced about fixing their jodi or something, and then she left for a year, and she herself said, that when she was in Australia, Purab never used to call her, pick her phones , message her nothing, she had a complaint that he ignored her and gave more time to his work, so they never spent time like that.
And about being childhood friends, whatever flash backs they have shown, it always shows, Alia as a brat who is spoilt by Abhi's love, then Purab trying to handle her in a way , that do this or that, and she not listening or telling him to chill. Abhi seeing this only, that a sensible guy like Purab can handle his nakhrewaali sister made him fix their marriage. Once Purab also saved Alia from any college guy who was phycho for Alia and tried to harm her.
Other they have shown , that as childhood friends Alia-Abhi-Purab used to do lots of masti, like bunking of classes, eating ice creams or sort.
Edited by ritzee967 - 8 years ago
Moodyblue thumbnail

They were never in a relationship like a normal couple does, the day Alia was leaving for Australia, Abhi announced about fixing their jodi or something, and then she left for a year, and she herself men, that when she was in Australia, Purab neber used to call her, pick her phones , message her nothing, she had a complaint that he ignored her and gave more time to his work, so they never spent time like that.
And about being childhood friends, whatever flash backs they have shown, it always shows, Alia as a brat who is spoilt by Abhi's love, then Purab trying to handle her in a way , that do this or that, and she not listening or telling him to chill. Abhi seeing this only, that a sensible guy like Purab can handle his nakhrewaali sister made him fix their marriage. Once Purab also saved Alia from any college guy who was phycho for Alia and tried to harm her.
Other they have shown , that as childhood friends Alia-Abhi-Purab used to do lots of masti, like bunking of classes, eating ice creams or sort.

I actually remember the PA psycho guy, it was such a waste of space .πŸ˜†, I guess being a gentleman became a curse for P, i think he just tolerated A because of his undying loyalty towards abhi, even now, he mostly ignores her. When A tried to kill herself, didn't purab kinda imply that they were very close friends, clear me if i am wrong, my memory is kinda fuzzy.
ritzee967 thumbnail

I actually remember the PA psycho guy, it was such a waste of space .πŸ˜†, I guess being a gentleman became a curse for P, i think he just tolerated A because of his undying loyalty towards abhi, even now, he mostly ignores her. When A tried to kill herself, didn't purab kinda imply that they were very close friends, clear me if i am wrong, my memory is kinda fuzzy.

Sometimes tolerance even becomes habit or sort of take another name. Purab has always mentioned that he and Alia were very good friends. He never had any family, there was only Alia and Abhi with whom he had shared everything. So yes they were close in that sense. That's why both Alia and Abhi always thinks that they have any right over him or like. More than in his own house, Purab has spent time with Mehra's, he used to consider them as his family.
Close friendship means sharing of things , or asking for help whenever needed, but because of few deeds in past, when Purab saw Alia's other side, I guess there is some sort of distance which has got created. Though he himself forgets about it at times when gets excited, otherwise he doesn't like her much now. Their are scenes during MMS crap when he said on her face, that I m no longer interested in talking to you, leave me alone.
Edited by ritzee967 - 8 years ago
difftexted thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hello Leela, Ritzee,Simran, Priya, Abida! i am back for a while and will be returning back with full force by monday!

Hola 😳
Moodyblue thumbnail

Sometimes tolerance even becomes habit or sort of take another name. Purab has always mentioned that he and Alia were very good friends. He never had any family, there was only Alia and Abhi with whom he had shared everything. So yes they were close in that sense. That's why both Alia and Abhi always thinks that they have any right over him or like. More than in his own house, Purab has spent time with Mehra's, he used to consider them as his family.
Close friendship means sharing of things , or asking for help whenever needed, but because of few deeds in past, when Purab saw Alia's other side, I guess there is some sort of distance which has got created. Though he himself forgets about it at times when gets excited, otherwise he doesn't like her much now. Their are scenes during MMS crap when he said on her face, that I m no longer interested in talking to you, leave me alone.

thanks for backstory ritzee.😳, I guess that MMS scandal and all that crappy behaviour must have put him off and rightfully so, i like how he barely tolerates her nowadays but when he does, it is usually for bringing the leads closer. I hope they unite, so that Aliyah doesn't get to exploit Purab's weak point and they don't have much to interact about.
Abida_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Neha @ritziee...both of are right...PA never had a "relationship relationship" vala connection or contact even when she was in Australia...for Purab as I said earlier today as well Aliyah has always been a very dear friend...nothing moore...Purab, Abhi ALiyah used to spend time together ever since childhood...so for Purab she is a very cloose friend whom he feels like a responsibility towards...as she is also the sister of his bestfriend cum brother...
Aliyah according to me is herself in a delution...that she loves Purab...the fact is that the vengefullness and the ego of Purab choosing a simple sweet...goldenhearted girl over the diva..the hot chick Aliyah mehra is not acceptable...not only that...she awalys got what she demanded for from her brother,,,so when she didn't get it...she feels..."its hers"...her right is on him...several times Aliyah has said right across Purabs face as well..ke Aliyah ki cheez kissi aur ki nahi ho sakti...refering to him...
she thinks this vengefullness and the thurst of getting him and showing it to the world that Aliyah Mehra gets what she wants is her love...she doesn't realize that its obsession...and thats why Aliyah is the main vamp...and not Tanu...the other triangle is way differenr...their the thirs party is not obsessed with abhi in terms of love...but duo to get the status of being his wife...

I agree with @ritziee again...the distance has been created...and apart from few ties when he gets excited..he doesn't bother much...even ehen A cut her  wrist...Purabwas moore in tension how Abhi will take it...while when its BB...he is seeing his life..his reason of living being snatched away...and I love the contrast and Arjit nails in potraying the difference...

Moodyblue thumbnail
Originally posted by: Flamable

Hola 😳

hey priya, nice dp. 😳
Abida_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Neha..welcome yaar😳...how are you?
really missed you😳 can't waite for you to be back with a bangπŸ€—