Arnal/Rabul AT #32 Ankhon Hi Ankhon Mein Saari Baatein Ho Jati Hain - Page 42

Posted: 8 years ago
Can anyone tell me what were Alia - Purab talks? 
I'm not going to watch episode, please update it in AT , whenever anyone gets time and watches the episode.
Originally posted by Mages

I would love to see Arnal in a script like Hamari Adhuri Kahani in their own way and chemistry...

I got the book on which the movie is based through mail today, it is "All that could have been " by Mahesh bhatt, gonna imagine rabul as the leads while reading it😎
Originally posted by ritzee967

I'm not going to watch episode, please update it in AT , whenever anyone gets time and watches the episode.
Purab was on the airport and got a call...Aliyah wanted to tell him about pragya...how she was rude to daadi and got Akash Rachna married...
when he picked up she said...kaho ho tum..kuch pata hi nahi chalta tumhara...kahan ho..kiya kar rahe ho...and he said in an irritated tone...ke itni si baat aliyah...phone karne ki kiya zaroorat thi..message kar deti...and she asked about pragya and she got to know that abhi has not told him anything...ahe said ke main bhi phir tumhe nahi bata sakti..as agar bhai ne nahi bataya to...he must don't want to tell you...
purab said that tell...Aliyah said fine...you go and cath your flight...and call me when you land..I will tell you...he said ok...I am going for 4-5 days...

Hey good to see you πŸ˜³

Amazing dhasu thoughts, mujhe bhi attitude wala Arjit chahiye, waiting for that from quite a long 
Though I haven't watched this movie judwaa, but the way you are depicting it sounds fun, plus it will be refreshing break from just plotting drama in kkb, we will have some mind globling moments on RaBul front too.😳

Btw Purab's family is not shown , neither their history, so we can have his judwaa brother making entry all of a sudden. Ohhh cvs ,  try to get on this idea πŸ˜†

Hey Ritzee😳, i loved the movie, i grew on all the masala bollywood movies and songs, they were my staple dietπŸ˜†. It is a fultoo fun movie, Ari would rock both the roles. Cvs listen to our pleas and do something useful with the hottie , rather than shoving PA down our throats.

when she called purab gave annoyed expressions πŸ˜† he spoke in an irritated manner ke kya hua n all..she said she's not able to understand why pragya bhabi did all dat...purab gets worried and asks what she did...aliya said she'll tell him in detail later on its a long story else he'll miss his flight.. he said if he did not have dat urgent work he would have cancelled his flight..she said she'll call him once when he'll land there and tell the whole story...
koi aliya ke phn se purab ka number hatao but mujhe lagta hain usko number yaad hoga. yeh to call centre ke employee se bi zyada pareshan krti hain
thanks for the update guys, PA  ko screen pe sehne ke liye himmat aur takat chahiye.
As far as I'm able to understand...these are layers for PA friendship...because they needed to show them interacting for that...and they are using Ms absence so that once she is back...RaBuls track is taken forward...
well the thing is...untill they don't reopen the marriage track...we can't predict anything...only thing which is sure is that BB is going to give Aliyah a hard time this time around...unlike the previous time...BB is this time firm in getting married to Purab...because she is sensing Aliyahs intentions...and she is not liking her lusty thoughts for Purab...

Well I know...we will not be satisfied untill we don't see RaBul married...but I'm liking the way pregnancy track is going...abhi is in no mood to beleive and is hell bend on making Pragya realze her true feelings...as well as going deep in the matter..rather than involving RaBul...
Originally posted by Abida_angel

Purab was on the airport and got a call...Aliyah wanted to tell him about pragya...how she was rude to daadi and got Akash Rachna married...
when he picked up she said...kaho ho tum..kuch pata hi nahi chalta tumhara...kahan ho..kiya kar rahe ho...and he said in an irritated tone...ke itni si baat aliyah...phone karne ki kiya zaroorat thi..message kar deti...and she asked about pragya and she got to know that abhi has not told him anything...ahe said ke main bhi phir tumhe nahi bata sakti..as agar bhai ne nahi bataya to...he must don't want to tell you...
purab said that tell...Aliyah said fine...you go and cath your flight...and call me when you land..I will tell you...he said ok...I am going for 4-5 days...
Thank you so much Abida πŸ€—
Aliyah exactly phone karne ki kya Zamorat thi, message would have worked πŸ€’
So Purab still don't know about AG matter, and what 4-5 days they are talking about, he is leaving, behind him Abhi himself gonna sort out the matter, atleast hope so.

But then no Purab scenes also in kkb for a long while πŸ˜­, can they show Bulbul messaging Purab about his stay and all , while he is seated in flight, before take off, and then suddenly he has to switch off his phone when air hostess asks him to do...like something or actually anything..but show RaBul too πŸ˜’, messaging thing can be shown too while not showing Bulbul, only Purab is on screen, and the voice of his mind reading messages is heard ...
Originally posted by Memyself09

I got the book on which the movie is based through mail today, it is "All that could have been " by Mahesh bhatt, gonna imagine rabul as the leads while reading it😎

neha...do tell me how is the story...😳