Arnal/Rabul AT #32 Ankhon Hi Ankhon Mein Saari Baatein Ho Jati Hain - Page 38

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Abida_angel

Ritziee..I would like to correct here..according to me..Purab never was attracted towards aliya..he always saw her as a friend...when Abhi asked about PA marriage..Purab had never felt the feeling of love and neither he had any other girl whom he had felt that for...he always saw Aliyab as a friend and since he didn't have anyone else in life whom he loved or had never experienced the feeling of love he agree as he thought its better as we atleast know each other and have a friendship bond...
But then enters BB in his life..he experiences a whole new set of feelings he never did befoore...and that was when he also realised that for a marriage..frienship is not enough...it is important but not enough..he said that to Aliyah in epi 36...
Whatever that lady said I feel it was a hint for the separation track...because right after RaBul confessed..they even wanted to talk to the family of BB about it and marriage..but then comes the thunder called aliyah and they got separated..but they overcame all the hurdles...if RaBul never got united again I would have understood...but the fact that they got united is a full hint that together their true love will overcome all the hurdles...
Also if it was from a very important character..it would have had moore significanse maybe...but by that just a fan or crazy lover..for me it was a hint for the separation track they had for seven long months...
Yup this makes more sense 
Their love was powerful to cross any hurdle so they did this one too. What all was from Purab's side for Alia, cannot be termed as love in any way, and separation track coming after just proposal, sufferings which Purab and Bulbul had yet their unlimited love  somehow nullified that curse, according to that lady, Purab should get to know the feeling and suffering of staying away from your love, so here he got it, that also very badly.
And now that curse has no more significance left, most probably!
Originally posted by PURBUL

luk initially we all knw dat d story was abt bb n certain someone...but due to fan presssure...unhe rabul karna parr ra hai😳😳 n i guess dat dialogue was seperation track...n dat dialogue only attracted me d most towards rabul...coz at dat tym i thought dat rabul is going to be an incomplete luv story...n for me incomplete stories are more heart touching dan d complete ones...n arnal's onscreen chemistry could actually make me feel.d pain of dat incompleteness
I agree incomplete love stories are more heart touching πŸ˜³, and that was the high point of RaBul's love track too. Whatever it is their separation track was damn beautiful in its way, very touching, feelings outpour, cries everything.

But it's time for them to get married, a love saga doesn't end on marriage, rather a new chapter is opened on getting married. In your marriage, you face hundreds of challenges that questions your love, your trust over your belief. They can show , very well love-hate relationship between RaBul after marriage. Nobody wants consummation of their marriage at present, we want them to feel problems in their own lives now. Some angry Purab Khanna moments blasting at Bulbul Purab Khanna, Bulbul questioning , she has taken a right decision getting married to Purab. They intentionally maintaining distance from each other. All the Alia's planning and plotting and so many other things.

But for that marriage needs to be done, if marriage won't happen, believe me they are going to throw RaBul as sidekicks with just making guest appearances, for crying scenes and nothing else.

It's time for RaBul separate track, which. I still doubt πŸ˜­
sometimes i feel na...rabul confession n all bohot zaada hei quick dikha diya...after dat confession scene...dey could have shown plenty of things...lyk bb went to d office but usne abhi tak purab ko apna feelings nai bataya...both of dem feeling shy to face each other...bb apne zid mei kei haa usne ab tak mujhse baat hei nai kei toh mai kyu uske aas jau...n purab lyk...i confessed my feelings yesterday...ab bb ko hei meere paas aana chahiye...😳😳
purab iss mu mei dat she doesn't luv him...n phir kuch aisa sitution ho where bb is forced to say..."i luv you dammed"😳😳
kitna ajeeb sa thoughts hai mera...but phir v...aisa scene de sakte thee

sometimes i feel na...rabul confession n all bohot zaada hei quick dikha diya...after dat confession scene...dey could have shown plenty of things...lyk bb went to d office but usne abhi tak purab ko apna feelings nai bataya...both of dem feeling shy to face each other...bb apne zid mei kei haa usne ab tak mujhse baat hei nai kei toh mai kyu uske aas jau...n purab lyk...i confessed my feelings yesterday...ab bb ko hei meere paas aana chahiye...😳😳
purab iss mu mei dat she doesn't luv him...n phir kuch aisa sitution ho where bb is forced to say..."i luv you dammed"😳😳
kitna ajeeb sa thoughts hai mera...but phir v...aisa scene de sakte thee

Yeah me too felt dat it was shown in a liitle hurry
Especially dat scene wen Bb says to herself dat ' Kya m b yahi chahti Hun ' n she goes to d office floor again to confess her feelings n bb was not shown confessing her feelings I mean she didn't said I LUV U to Purab at d time of conversion she shud have or cvs shud have dragged dis track

P s: Jo track drag krne chahiye VO to krte Nhi h n Jo Nhi krne chahiye VO to bas puchhu mat πŸ˜•Edited by Flamable - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Flamable

Yeah me too felt dat it was shown in a liitle hurry
Especially dat scene wen Bb says to herself dat ' Kya m b yahi chahti Hun ' n she goes to d office floor again to confess her feelings n bb was not shown confessing her feelings I mean she didn't said I LUV U to Purab at d time of conversion she shud have or cvs shud have dragged dis track

P s: Jo track drag krne chahiye VO to krte Nhi h n Jo Nhi krne chahiye VO to bas puchhu mat πŸ˜•
This thing is compulsory in kkb land, no excuses πŸ˜†

guys koi acha news?
I heard something was shown in the precap of yesterday's NB, where M was left some heartbroken or sort πŸ˜•
I read some tweets regarding it, where people were discussing about it, and according to them the pic that came of RD and M, in that black dress, is M crying and he consoling her as she run out of tears.

guys koi acha news?

Han m gun lene waali Hun btao kisko udana h 😎

Aapke options h :
A) cvs (EK)
B) A)
C) B)
D) C)
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by ritzee967

I heard something was shown in the precap of yesterday's NB, where M was left some heartbroken or sort πŸ˜•
I read some tweets regarding it, where people were discussing about it, and according to them the pic that came of RD and M, in that black dress, is M crying and he consoling her as she run out of tears.

aree kya hua na k...contestants were told to write luv letter...where s wrote dat i had alot of faith in my relation n i always kept on saying dat we will convine oyr parents...but after seeing our parents ivs...i  hav lost dat faith in our relations...according to me its a melodrama n natak...n vo shayad isliye ro rahi thi
Originally posted by Flamable

Han m gun lene waali Hun btao kisko udana h 😎

Aapke options h :
A) cvs (EK)
B) A)
C) B)
D) C)
πŸ˜†
lol...gud 1...i will go wid D)...uske saath kisi aur ko v urana hai...dono sang mei jayengeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
C posted a pic of A, in some car where he and C is seated on back seat and someone has taken a pic, A's expressions are bit weird in that. C captioned it why so serious..., A saw it, and commented "I look sick! DELETE KAR" πŸ˜†
And I must say, Arjit has only one Tshirt to wear offscreen, everytime he is in that GO GET IT Tshirt (The one which was there in M's birthday iv, friendship day iv) only πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, like he actually weares that top alot, atleast I have got bored him seeing in that, he needs to try something new too πŸ˜³