Arnal/Rabul AT #32 Ankhon Hi Ankhon Mein Saari Baatein Ho Jati Hain - Page 25

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by ashpat3

If Alia would have understood that time about Purab's true love then situation would have been different now, she still thinks Purab is just attracted to Bulbul 😕, I still cannot forget that acid attack part, worst thing ever happening to any girl, they does event realize what a girl goes through that in real life, whoever suffered only knows the pain of this worst case 
I still can't take how they handled a serious issue of acid attack like that, they didn't even paid this much attention to it 🤢

Alia is definitely in her self bubble, that Purab is just attracted by Bulbul's beauty, this is her character's weakness.
Yes if Alia would have understood way back about Purab's true love, not her attraction, many things were have been in better place.
But her this denial has made the things really worse on every part 😕

I don't know whether soon her this bubble about Purab's love will even burst or not, or it will prevail always. They again and again giving scenes like, she looking herself in mirror and saying, that I just needs to loose little weight and Purab will be mine, hints that she'll be like this only and he will always reject her!
where are bulbul and purab?? bulbul we all know in show is injured and taking rest and offscreen she is doing NB...but what about purab onscreen as well as offscreen??any updates?? he was even absent from akash's wedding  
Originally posted by arashi

where are bulbul and purab?? bulbul we all know in show is injured and taking rest and offscreen she is doing NB...but what about purab onscreen as well as offscreen??any updates?? he was even absent from akash's wedding  

They have sidelined him too from current track , no news nothing of Purab, just left like that 

Because of M, in actual A is suffering a bit on professional front. They might have thought that M might be out by this, and any track, side by side involving these two will be added, but with the thing M's story is making rounds in NB, EK is in no mood to leave her, so we all have to suffer 😭

Originally posted by arashi

they are stretching dis pregnancy drama..now abhi will try to find out truth and ask tanu to prove..
no hopes in terms of rabul..i guess mrunal's bank of scenes already got finished and purab ka kuch pata hi nhi..in a way its good he is not being involved in this track but missing rabul badly..😭 till M comes back they will be dragging this track 🥱 but dun knw what purab is upto??😉 he must be bsy in searching house for them  and planning their wedding..😳
@bold we can assume this only and can get happy on the thing 😳
Credit to Ankit Mohan

All the very best bulbulyee & Sharad ...keep Rocking...proud @mrunal0801#mrunal#akash#kumkumbhagya#coactor#nachbaliye

Solo pics of Mrunal from Nach Baliye

thanks to anam for all the pics on off-screen thread...there is one pic of C that caught my eyes...its nothing abt C but her friend...there is a C pic with her friend on the cycle...i want to know who is that handsome hunk...he is such a cutie...it seems like i am having a crush on him...infact i am having a crush on all C friends...they are handsome hunks❤️...ek se badhkar ek...😆
Originally posted by ritzee967

@Leela di,  no all the ladies preferably known as 'Karan ki saari biwian ' aayengi NB mein 😆😆
And Ekta Kapoor too, maybe will come in front of camera too 😛

So more drama in terms of everything has to come, if it's true that Mrunal accuses Arpit of that giving her a push, she may impress Ekta by that, 😎 and Ekta ready's for RaBul marriage 😉😆

i am getting fed up with all this nautanki and melodrama...when the hell M is coming out from the hell...i am loosing my patience now...her bank of scenes has ended too...Rabul track is majorly getting affected...

by the way there is an interview of SA...he says that S was his room partner and he has become good friend with him...which means neha is M's room partner...

after the show ends...more milap on MATH-KKB sets...both the shows shares the same sets
Edited by Mages - 8 years ago
@anam...TFS...adorable pic of mrunal-ankit...they share a sweet friendship...it seems like ankit went to visit mrunal on NB sets...mrunal looks pretty and cute too in her outfit...even in her solo pics she is looking adorable and cute...
@Anam tanks for d pics. Mrunal looks lovely.