Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
@ritzee...thanx for the links for the rules thread...just read it...as for NB...the show is scripted not even interested to discuss abt it and...all we want murnal back to KKB sets and shoot BB/Rabul scenes...we all are missing her alot...and Rabul's track is being affected too as we don't have any clue where its heading towards...i hope she comes back soon...once she is back...things will be back to normal
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: arashi

great work yaar 👏 you need not to be tensed u have already nailed it 👍🏼 keep writing as these OS refresh our minds 😳 u have beautifully described purab's feelings and bulbul's support to purab's fear of losing loved ones..mind blowing 😊

thank u.. i want to write fics on rabul too mainly purab but i am afraid..
let them get married.. i will write them..

glad u all like it...
arashi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ritzee967

Guys I just happened to do this, those thought I wanted to write, wanted to express ,so I did it, though I guess in worst manner, I seriously suck at writing at present, but then I went ahead with it..!

Any criticism, support, view point, suggestions are most welcome, there or here, I guess we are not allowed to discuss much here, so I made post there, hope it doesn't offends anyone in the forum, I m scared a bit too on that..

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4376933

Post has everything in nut shell related to RaBul only, feel free to ignore!

I won't mind anything, you guys know me, I am chilled out at that front 😆

Just love RaBul, miss RaBul and what should I say !!

good post ritzee 🤗i have shared my views there but may be u'll slightly disagree with me..sorry if u feel anything wrong 😕 your and everyone's feedback to my views is always welcomed  here or there 😳
arashi thumbnail
they are stretching dis pregnancy drama..now abhi will try to find out truth and ask tanu to prove..
no hopes in terms of rabul..i guess mrunal's bank of scenes already got finished and purab ka kuch pata hi nhi..in a way its good he is not being involved in this track but missing rabul badly..😭 till M comes back they will be dragging this track 🥱 but dun knw what purab is upto??😉 he must be bsy in searching house for them  and planning their wedding..😳
PURBUL thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ritzee. ..luved ur post dear...n completely agree wid each n every thing u said...
Guys I just want to ask one thing. ...deir has always been a tag to purab dat he betrayed his childhood frnd n fell in luv wid a girl when his marriage was fixed wid someone n all...but love is not on anyone's hand ...betrayl tag tab acha lagta agar purab Bb n alu ko double cross karta ya phir alu ko straight away chor deta saying I will get Bb at any cost. ...but purab told aliya before hand dt he is in love wid someone else...n he knws it's his mistake. .so he doesn't want to marry alu in give her a loveless life...alu n a knew dat purab luved someone else till d last day of puliya marriage tym. ..soo Frm where is dis betrayl thing coming nw..
arashi thumbnail
@simran..thats true...he never betrayed anyone...he never loved aliya so betrayal kahan se hoga..he clearly expressed his feelings to aliya in a calm composed sensible manner but aliya is psycho 😡 
purab chose wrong person to express his feelings...if instead of talking to aliya he directly went to abhi and daadi although wo thoda gussa karte but would have understood his situation.. aliya manipulated the things very cleverly..abhi ko emotional blackmail kar diya 😡🤢  
01Foreverfairy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello RaBulians 🤗 Good morning...Hope everyone is doing great 😊
ritzee967 thumbnail
We haven't even moved single page from yesterday 😒
ritzee967 thumbnail
@Leela di,  no all the ladies preferably known as 'Karan ki saari biwian ' aayengi NB mein 😆😆
And Ekta Kapoor too, maybe will come in front of camera too 😛

So more drama in terms of everything has to come, if it's true that Mrunal accuses Arpit of that giving her a push, she may impress Ekta by that, 😎 and Ekta ready's for RaBul marriage 😉😆
abhiya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
If Alia would have understood that time about Purab's true love then situation would have been different now, she still thinks Purab is just attracted to Bulbul 😕, I still cannot forget that acid attack part, worst thing ever happening to any girl, they does event realize what a girl goes through that in real life, whoever suffered only knows the pain of this worst case  Edited by ashpat3 - 8 years ago