Arnal/Rabul AT #32 Ankhon Hi Ankhon Mein Saari Baatein Ho Jati Hain - Page 19

Posted: 8 years ago
I just know that yesterday NB was shot, all the ladies Divyanka, Anita, Karan's wife, Anita's husband Rohit along with EK visited NB sets , and it was a surprise visit as said by Anita. If all these people will be coming in the show too to add that celebrity factor as no other celebrity was called yesterday, or just for fun sake visited the sets. They all are dressed properly, having selfies with Rithwik also, I guess they might be coming in the show too and do what another drama 😆

Want to know who got eliminated yesterday, I guess very few people are left now there in the house, more drama with less people 😡

Latest gossip is that Mrunal Thakur blamed Arpit Ranka (Duryodhan of Mahabharata) , that he pushed her in last gala round something. Arpit couldn't take the blame and started crying on the stage itself 🤢

What is happening, this will make more people against her, NB seriously 😡
Edited by ritzee967 - 8 years ago
@ritzee...its scripted shit...i don't know what to say...she needs to come out of that hell before more damage done...seriously is this crap a dance show or cheap version of splitsvilla...BB...why all this melodrama...its annoying...just dance and get lost...all this nautanki is not needed...seriously i prefered M chose JDJ over this shit

I saw the pics too...i don't know what are they doing on NB sets...karan-ankita just came back from their honeymoon...i guess it might be a day off...they came to visit karan on NB sets...he has resume shooting for both NB and YHM...respect this man for his dedication and passion towards...its been 1 year of YHM...karan only took a long leave for his marriage and honeymoon...the man cancel his leave for wedding shopping...
I am just waiting for NB to end...so that things are back to normal...we will get back our real Mrunal Thakur...
Oh wow.   New Drama By MRUNAL. ...wah...ye Kab aayega????
Originally posted by PURBUL

Oh wow.   New Drama By MRUNAL. ...wah...ye Kab aayega????
Yaar lets not be critical about her seeing this NB news or anything, this show is super scripted, everyone is doing lots of unnecessary drama, it's not only her, who is targeted.

We have seen our Mrunal Thakur, let's have faith in that, we will get her back along with our RaBul when she comes back !

I hope I didn't offend you, but it's like that only, certain situations make you react like that, we know she is impulsive, reacts easily at any un doings, and if she might have felt something, so rather than being quite,she might have raised questions, it's okay, but the editing, PR team gonna make hell of that 😡

I don't give a damn about it, want her back, but still somewhere believe, that she might come after winning the show only 😆
I agree with @ritziee..lets not be judmental duo to NB thing..vaise bhi...let's see how they show it..like dude...if you can't take a blame and start crying...it's a shame...I don' tthink it wss duo to Ms things...
EK is literally using all her known ceelebrities she has in the list..I just read the article..all the known faces was mentioned...upen, Karishma, jai Soni, Ashwariya, Rashmi, Mrunal... 😡
Its always like that...already its a scripted shit and the matter is worsened duo to editing...
Dekho. ..as far as I hav seen d real mrunal. ..It's nothing more Dan a drama for Me. ..I am really sorry if u guys r offended by my views as after seeing dis nb na...n even after listening d news. ..I get a little angry on her..I knw os just a show...splitsvilla isse v zaada kharab tga..n  Maine ari ka splitsvilla ka video Dekha hai. ..but on a serious note..I respected mrunal alot...can't even define in word hw much I  liked her...its absolutely ok she is dating someone. ..but d kind of drama she did...it has actually effected d respect I had for her. .n wo respect hurt hone se...sorry can't define it..but yup I thought of sharing it wid u guys so I did..hope u will not get angry or offended by it...
Anyways..rabul ko.dikhane kei Koi ummmed. ..??? Kya Koi acha sa os likh payega plzzz
Simran it's completely fine, no one is hurt here 😳
You are as free to share your positive negative views about anyone,and I will always respect them...I just wanted to say, that if we her fans only who have seen her from past one year won't understand her, then what can we expect from others...but it's fine...as long as anyone is a RaBul fan...and it doesn't effect that portion..., that's what is most important 😳😆

I guess RaBul has taken a kind of break from Kkb, with no umeed from umeedless Zee people and kkb cvs 😡

Our couple themeself got so bored with the track in the show, that they are chilling somewhere else 😆, dil mein hamesha rahenge humare... ❤️.aur sapno mein bhi ...
@simran...S-M dating too looks fishy to me...the truth will be out after the show ends...i still don't get couplish vibes b/w them...their parents are against it too...all this seems like scripted drama nothing else written and directed by EK herself...as i have seen Mru...she is not someone who creates nautanki with relationships...disrespecting her relationship by making a nautanki on national TV...whatever the truth is...it will be out after NB ends...sorry though i have accepted but i have my doubts on them...S seriously in not a wise decision for her...
Di just read a khamoshiyaan serial tym article of mru where mru said dat she will not do luv marriage as she belong to a orthodox family...so its arranged marriage for me...n do u seriously think di kei mrunal ava hei kisi wrong no. Waale call se baat kar legi. ..n date v karbe lagegi. ...she really needs to come out of  nb