Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: RockingPixies

I think Robin is the father of Tanu's baby πŸ˜†

I think the same...lekin yeh hua kaise...🀣
Mages thumbnail
@jags...i don't trust EK...i hope she doesn't ruin purab khanna character...he is unique...i hope he remains the same till the end...
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: RockingPixies

You never know Ek can do anything 

I completely agree...i don't trust EK at all🀒
Mages thumbnail
@abida...i don't think its neel becos most of the time he was running behind AG...puneet...possible candidate maybe he wants to seek revenge on tannu since she humilliated him indirectly during PA sangeet using abhi
Mages thumbnail
I just hope EK don't involve purab into this pregnancy track...just to separate Rabul...it will ruin his entire characterisation and whatever we have seen past 1 year 5 months of purab...Rabul will have no existence...there is suresh track too
Mages thumbnail
do you guys think S will turn negative due to aakash-rachna...πŸ˜•...he will seek revenge on AG...his first target will be Rabul...aaliyah will help him...what do you think?
Abida_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Mages

do you guys think S will turn negative due to aakash-rachna...πŸ˜•...he will seek revenge on AG...his first target will be Rabul...aaliyah will help him...what do you think?

I was thinking on those lines..especially as I think the replacement will happen...and the other actor has done grey shade...and the way I saw him described today in LU..he might turn grey..mayeb not completely negative but grey shaded...on one side I will be happy...as it will make it sure even he never gets his victory for good...
Well lets see how they include Purab..but I still don't think he is the father...

01Foreverfairy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Meena_

rabul are awesome

Yup they sure r Meena...Just don't know when M will resume shoot cuz I am missing my RaBul 😭
01Foreverfairy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Plz plz plz plz M come bac in KKB.We RaBulians r missing u n we r sad n hurt because we have no RaBul scenes to watch.RaBul is d reason we r still watching KKB.Plz come back.RaBul forever.
PURBUL thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Guys nb mei Upen karishma ka engagement hoga kya??? Maine avi avi suna hai u ka engagement hone wala hai...parttyy