Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
i recorded all 1 week epis of KKB since i was busy..and watched it...finally done with it...

it seems like tannu is indeed pregnant...but the father of the baby is not abhi but someone else...the confrontation b/w Pranu hints the baby doesn't belong to abhi...but tannu is desperate to give abhi's name to the baby to secure her future...i wonder whose baby tannu is pregnant with?

any thoughts guys?
abhiya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mages

i recorded all 1 week epis of KKB since i was busy..and watched it...finally done with it...

it seems like tannu is indeed pregnant...but the father of the baby is not abhi but someone else...the confrontation b/w Pranu hints the baby doesn't belong to abhi...but tannu is desperate to give abhi's name to the baby to secure her future...i wonder whose baby tannu is pregnant with?

any thoughts guys?

So far no other hint is given of whose child it is, not neccesarily Abhi's but it will be an interesting track ahead, hope they open Purvi's track too later after everything is settled, I think its high time to get Bulbul married and focus on her married life 
Edited by ashpat3 - 9 years ago
Moodyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hello guys, I am out of station and my net is not working but wanted to say hi to all of u wonderful people so in a cyber cafe! had a rabul dream where purab is injured and bb taking care of him, not leaving his side while he was unconscious, she held his hand till he woke up. My dream alia realized the depth of their love and gave up on Purab
ritzee967 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 01Foreverfairy

Good morning RaBulians 🤗

Good morning to you 🤗
ritzee967 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Memyself09

Hello guys, I am out of station and my net is not working but wanted to say hi to all of u wonderful people so in a cyber cafe! had a rabul dream where purab is injured and bb taking care of him, not leaving his side while he was unconscious, she held his hand till he woke up. My dream alia realized the depth of their love and gave up on Purab

Hey Neha 😳

Awww what a dream, injured Purab and Bulbul holding his hand , top of it Alia in real realising depth of their love, well it's out of her character, but still kkb do give surprises, so you never know 😉

Part of your dream we had during holi time, when Purab was unconscious due to effect of bhang, and Bulbul was sitting there beside him, caressing his hair, then when he wokes up, Bulbul gives him a tight hug and even pours her fears of loosing him 😳😳

Enjoy your stay where you are, hopefully will be joining us again soon 😊
ritzee967 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

@ritzee...i love the Gallan Goodiyaan song from DDD...its a peppy number fits perfectly for family functions and parties...the song is in repeated mode in my player and cellphone...but currently i am addicted to Hamari Adhuri Kahani song(emraan-vidya-rajukumar)...i cried listening to the song...it touched my soul..it just depicts the emotion of love...pain...waiting...incomplete journey of love and life...in our lives...at certain phase during journey...everyone has a incomplete story...whether its with parents...grandparents...spouses...BF/GF...i had one with my late father...when i realise my love for him...he is gone...when i listen to the song...tears falls from my eyes thinking abt my cordial relationship i shared with my father...and how he always express his love to me...makes my world beautiful while i maintain a distance from him and hurt him...the song really depict my incomplete story with my dad...

I had my own Hamari Adhuri Kahani with my father...certain phase of our lives...we do have a incomplete story...life is never a complete story...there is incomplete story in everyone's lives

ritzee listen to the Hamari Adhuri Kahani song...watch the song promo...watch the trailers...its beautiful...dark...intense and very painful portrayal of love...i had tears listening and watching

the song is perfect for Rabul during their separation days...

You know what , I just watched the trailer and listened to the main track of this film right now, after your advice...and yup it's a beautiful song with so much of depth. not a fan of Emraan-Vidya as such, but I guess this movie will be something to look for, Mohit Suri does amazing work to bring out the best emotions.

At present in my life, I actually don't have any that kind of any aduhri kahani, so myself could not relate to, but wasn't there any need...it suited RaBul's separation phase perfectly , everything like we are close, still lots of distance, the way Bulbul used to land up with, used to stand with him, hug at times, but then break it apart. Looking at certain things remembering your moments, how they wished they could have got married in temple when they agin met there. The time which they spent together looks like a magical dream, and on opening eyes , you see the worst reality. Despite being in love, for that selflessness nature, for others maintaing distance with each other. Being in most difficult times together, wiping off the tears...ohhh it was nice..loved the song ❤️

Thanks for this beautiful suggestion 😳
Mages thumbnail
@neha...missed you...enjoy your vacation...aww thats a sweet dream of Rabul...
Mages thumbnail
I am glad that purab is not involve in this pregnancy track...
ChalJhoothi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Mages thumbnail
@jags...beautiful creation...revive golden memories...