Arnal/Rabul AT #32 Ankhon Hi Ankhon Mein Saari Baatein Ho Jati Hain - Page 8

Posted: 8 years ago
Guys here is that Badtmeez dil ArNal offscreen masti wala video, if anyone wants to see , that old one only πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ljL_fasbTyQ

Originally posted by arashi

wow aunty ji πŸ‘ dats the spirit...your daughter deserves much much better πŸ˜³ but make your choice a bit liberal..guy should be either from maharashtra or delhi πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Yes in liberal choices you can accommodate someone who is true gentleman, well mannered and very focused, doesn't speak without thinking, and family that will accept your daughter whole heartedly πŸ˜³

But still I m confused, why so much drama again ?
Mrunal's real sister is already supporting her in this, and in Sharad's insta account there are his pictures with Mrunal's father and brother, I have myself seen them, then what her parents want to say now, that they didnt know him before this  and got to know now only and of Mrunal has participated without informing her parents about this 

EK if you have scripted this shit here by bringing her parents too, ughhh πŸ˜‘

I'm getting irritated more on this fact, that they are stretching this , really stretching, why again and again bringing this begging thing, sympathies, M toh would have cried too for sure ,
EK is trying to get max to max trp's by this πŸ˜‘
M is not coming out of that house anytime soon πŸ˜­
Guys aj nb mei kya hua...sab itna Baras kyu rae hai
Wo usko date nai kar rai hai🀣 mera baat maano🀣🀣
Originally posted by PURBUL

Wo usko date nai kar rai hai🀣 mera baat maano🀣🀣
πŸ˜† agar date kar bhi rahi hai toh shaadi to ni karegi for sure πŸ˜† ab to uske parents bhi ni maan re and she won't hurt her mother πŸ˜³ like bulbul chose her sarla maa over purab M should also choose her mother over S...  M plz kuch to seekho bulbul se..πŸ˜›
Originally posted by ritzee967

Yes in liberal choices you can accommodate someone who is true gentleman, well mannered and very focused, doesn't speak without thinking, and family that will accept your daughter whole heartedly πŸ˜³

But still I m confused, why so much drama again ?
Mrunal's real sister is already supporting her in this, and in Sharad's insta account there are his pictures with Mrunal's father and brother, I have myself seen them, then what her parents want to say now, that they didnt know him before this  and got to know now only and of Mrunal has participated without informing her parents about this 

EK if you have scripted this shit here by bringing her parents too, ughhh πŸ˜‘

I'm getting irritated more on this fact, that they are stretching this , really stretching, why again and again bringing this begging thing, sympathies, M toh would have cried too for sure ,
EK is trying to get max to max trp's by this πŸ˜‘
M is not coming out of that house anytime soon πŸ˜­
From what I'm able to undestand...or should I say moore presisly..what they are showing...Ms parents new Sharad..but they didn't knew about their relationship...because again I think they have participated withputh informing their families and wanted to disclose their relation...

Priti asked today that their performance that...is the rejection from only Ss side or both...and they said both sides...and futher she asked but you are only 22 na?...do you want to get married this early?...and S said that no..we are not going to marry right now but we just want to together and know each other even moore...we know it is still 3-4 to marriage...

the actress from Gabbar returns said that even I am an independet, worj\king girl...and I beleive love is good...but befoore that..know each other enough and mostly know yourself deep enough...befoore proceeding...

I have no comments anymoore about it...the only thing I end up with is saying that "hope she returns soon"...
aww...just saw the sbs segment of supriya mam with her real daughters and Anupriya Kapoor(Tere Liye)...it was so touching...

not many knows abt supriya mam-anupriya relationship...they played mother-daughter in Tere Liye(Ekta show)...the show stars harshad chopra-anupriya kapoor in main leads...shakti arora...neha saxena..rajat tokas...supriya mam-anupriya play mother-daughter in the show...they were playing bengalis in the show...shakti arora plays the elder son of supriya mam...like KKB...TL too shares the same family bonding atmosphere...supriya mam-anupriya were mother-daughter not only on-screen but off-screen too...i remember one segment when the show end...26th Nov was anupriya's birthday harshad-supriya mam-rajat..the entire cast organise a surprise birthday party for anupriya...it was a cute segment...harshad-rajat always plays pranks on anupriya and supriya mam always cutely scolds them for playing pranks on her...at one time she twist harshad's ears cutely infront of anupriya...sbs always covers the bonding of TL family...i really miss those days...shakti arora-neha saxena falls in love during this show

Tere Liye was my most fav show...it was top 5 show of GEC...it ended within few months due to dispute b/w EK and star plus...i will never forgive EK for that...
Vaise mrunal k parents r against dis. ..but uska cousin aa ra hai .usko support karne  n mru khushi khushi naach v rai hai..selfie v le rai hai. .dubsmash v kar rai hai ..miracle miracle miracle...
Kitna marks mila mru ko?
Originally posted by arashi

πŸ˜† agar date kar bhi rahi hai toh shaadi to ni karegi for sure πŸ˜† ab to uske parents bhi ni maan re and she won't hurt her mother πŸ˜³ like bulbul chose her sarla maa over purab M should also choose her mother over S...  M plz kuch to seekho bulbul se..πŸ˜›
Forget about BB yaar...respect your parents feelings..you want to fight for your love do it...I am not at all against it...but this is not the way to either fight or disclose for your relation...I ..why are you coming up with melodrama ke vo nahi maan rahe an all when you yourself are giving them the news in a form of shock...

now i get it why M's bro unfollow S in IG...πŸ˜†
but i don't understand why he follow A in IG...i am confusedπŸ˜•