time to keep its loyal viewers glued to d show d
makers will soon get the most loved jodi purab
(arjit taneja) n bulbul (mrunal thakur)
married in the show...according to the sources
the marraige will be a grand one n many tv
actors will attend this grand n most awaited
marraige track...are u guys excited? Share your
views below

Ps. ..ye wala v self written article by whom u all knw dat. ..  plZ ritzee ko zaroor bolna vo ye arti padhe...n yup no offence to any actor. .
Anam... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago

With the Parminder bros!  #Throwback #DelhiNights

Abida_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
seriously man...what is EK doing with NB...its ruined like anything...
so today a lady was shown coming...she was supposed to tell the future of the couples...(like dude...are we watching a dance show or some YRJ film)...well to M-S..she had held Ss hand and she said...your family is side wise is nice...but for marriage mujhe approval sa nahi dikh raha...and S said yes...and they showed the first epi clip of his parents...and after a while ahe said give it some time...mil jayega..but atkeast three years can take befoore that..usse se pehle mushkil lag raha hai...and M was like...even I want to concentraye on  my career...and the reason why we did NB is so that they get to know that we are together...

like which dunkey chooses this path to disclose your relation...like seriously...agar chanses ho bhi...to aise disrespect karke mil jayega ka kiya apna so-called "approval"...Like what respect is left  for Mrunal in his parents eyes now...and how will Ms parents feel when they see their daughter being rejected on national tv and need to call others to beg for approval...😡...utter nonsense...it was defo a wrong way to disclose it...and say that they are EXPECTING an approval...you are not seeking approval...you are forcing them...

Edited by Abida_angel - 8 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
@anam...TFS...nice pic...A is looking sweet...
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
@leela- is purab still involved in reuniting abhigya? pata nahi rabul ki story kab start hogi🤢
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Meena_

@leela- is purab still involved in reuniting abhigya? pata nahi rabul ki story kab start hogi🤢

nopes...he is still thinks that Abhigya are together and everything is fine b/w them...he is happy...Abhigya also wants to hide their on going issue from Rabul...😃...currently there is no purab scenes but arjit is back from Delhi...so purab scenes will be back but i don't think any Rabul scenes are there...
Mages thumbnail
@abida...whatever happeing in NB hell is leaving a bad taste in my mouth for M...both S-M are embarrasing their parents on national TV...like i say NB is not a platform to disclose abt relationship status nor seeking parents approval...its something personal and it should be done privately...both of them are disrespecting their parents...i did not expect such imaturity from M...i read abt her judgement for other couples...i am sorry to say...you have no rights to judge couples relationship...especially when you know nothing abt them...when you have no maturity to handle your own relationship...tarot card readers...future prediction readers are bullshit...noone can predict destiny and future...today you are walking on the roads safely...tomorrow might not be same...if future could be predicted...crimes would have been stopped...precaution would have been taken for disasters...its all bullshit to gain attention...simply stupid...you can't force your relationship on others...if the family reject you...its better move on to better things in life...S is not the last person on earth nor his orthodox family...the world is big...you are beautiful...talented...hard-working...ambitious...more better and special things are on your way..more success and achievements are on your way...where is your self-respect women...some strangers are rejecting you right on your face and you are still living in a delusional world...love is blind...i value love too...but not more than my self-respect...love happens before and also after marriage...but self-respect is given to you by your birth...nature...upbringing...its something in your soul...i can never give up that for anything and anyone...i am sorry to say...M has no self-respect...its embarassing her family too...how will her parents react when their beautiful and talented daughter is being rejected and its known to the whole world...this show has totally ruin the image of M in my eyes...i am confused and in dilemma...who is the real M...the one whom we have been seeing in IV since Khamoshiyan...Arjun...KKB days or the one now in NB...

to disclose a relationship status especially for a celebrity...it should be done in a proper dignity way...that respects your relationship...your family...your fans...there is no reason to hide when you are in love and truly committed to your partner...why all this lies...nautanki...drama...the latest confession of love was done by Resha(rinky of YHM)-Rujut...it was done in a dignity way...god bless them it was sweet or KP-Ankita...karan did not take media to disclose his marriage...he twitted himself to his fans...he allow media in his wedding to cover it so that his fans can see each moment of his marriage live telecast...not every celeb does it...he is the first one...thats respect and dignity in my eyes...for their relationship...their family and fans...or even Krip Kapur Suri(Ravi of Kalash)disclose his relationship with his wife...love story and marriage in a respectful and dignified way...they never took any platform to disclose their relationship or force their relationship on others...they discuss it...than announce to the world...first of all their parents knows and agree to it...what S-M is doing is immature...more than seeking approval...they are gaining fame...sympathy

I still don't feel and couplish vibes b/w S-M...maybe many does now...but definitely not for me...i am not saying this becos i am a Arnal shipper...i am saying this becos neither i see chemistry...attraction...nor couplish vibes b/w them as a general viewer...saw a few snippets but to my own sanity...change the channel..to get attracted towards a chemistry of on/off screen couple...a few seconds is enough for me...for S-M even in that few seconds...i can't get connect with them

I just hope M gets eliminated and comes out from the hell...yes i have my selfish reason...its KKB...Arnal/Rabul track...at the same this show is ruining M's image...now many started thinking that M is jealous of Amruta since she is a big name in Marathi industry...its ruining her image...embarassing her parents...above all it shows that she has no self-respect and desperate to seek acceptance from S parents for their relationship...its better she leaves the hell...reality shows are not for her...instead of NB...she should have participate in JDJ...my fav reality show...its all abt dance...formats...of course Madhuri

EK...you have ruin the entire concept of NB...the next time pls lay your hands off from reality shows...you sucks in it 

Edited by Mages - 8 years ago
Abida_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Leela Di...firstly..I totally agree with you...my thoughts are the same...
well whom the real M is...I beleive it's  her choice to pic it up...but in the end of the day...it is  all scripted thing...there is a consistancee in what we have seen her as in her solo IVs...in OLVs, in Arnal IVs...so in the end of the day..I guess whoever the real M is...we will get to see how she is after she comes out of that hell...
Moore than M...S boils my blood with the behaviour...and I'm always left literally shocked by the choice...I would have understood if it was that like people thought that he must be good as person...and moore respectfull...I don't see that either...you are coming for the first time on national TV...not only you are making a joke out of yourself along with your parebts...but calling a woman who is much senior...and much moore respected than you dumb...(he did it to Payal)...and I was left shocked...
My very very first impression about him...way befoore NB news was even leaked...when I thought he is only a friend seem to be coming true day by day...

Again...noone will even bother what happened to them or whatever after the crap is over...and again...its not that they have talked to his parents and they refused and they are again trying to seek approval...not that even that is right...it all should be done in private..
what if you went to them without doing all this nautanki and they might have actually got all impressed by M and approved...but by disclosing it in this way rather than taking a step forward...its ten steps back...especially in the respect aspect which his parents will have for M now...
For me it is not only disrespecting your parents and your relation...but actually a lack of trust they have in their relation...they don't have the trust that theiy can overcome it without doing this nautanki...

I badly want her out...IG people already goes  overboard easily even if the matter is not that bad...her prolonged stay will affect even moore...
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
why is he being sidelined? really want mrunal to come back