This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sathia007

from 
 me

That was my expectation from our great cvs !!!!!!! - I did not expect more than this from them ( my past experience !!!!) !!!!!#

Hence i have rated  2.  I am also in a good mood taking every scene , every character, every dialogue with a pinch sugar today !!!!!

However, what the hell was vahini doing in the jungle - going for a picnic or trying to find some picnic spot  or for  spot for  some other purpose !!!!! -  Please CVS apply some common  sense !!!!!

Nimmy,( if you have time) you better write some article on '' suitability of personality for a secret mission ( if  it is at all a secret mission !!!!) - it may help our creative visionary team !!!!!

Swathya,

You were way more generous than the majority who all rated 1 except for 2 ppl who voted for 5...mocking us or...really liked it..dunno..Confused

I know..the election results...have put u in a good mood...and everything looks sweet...but then..my duaghter was giving me this whole spiel on why the tories winning the elections was bad.. for the UK n the world at large... made some strong arguements. Btw..is it true that NHS is going to be privatised?

All are dressed for a trip in the jungle in their saris n heels... will run in them..like P T Usha too..if chased by dogs or other wild creatures... have my doubts on Rekha bhabhi...but she might surprise us... hope Sojal does not break a leg...running ..and then she can be at rest..recovering.

I will if I have time.. to make a post today.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SajiiejhumjhumSathia007

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Efinah36

Perfectly put...Efinah. Big smile No words to express our feelings and or reactions...to sat's epi.
nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akashavani

Nimmy...Okay...For...AShlok, and  Precap...Monday...Loved It.
I Thought  only  AShlok and  Ks..were in Pits...BUT Looks Like ..Everyone  Is In Deepest  Pits ...Well...Me too..If No AShlok Alone Next Week.

Hoping for Exciting  AShlok Next Week...
Minus Gang ..Hope they get lost in the jungle  and leave. ..AShlok  Alone.

Astha's Look and  Act ..Superb   ...Shlok's Act ..Superb...Apsara Was Superb .
Kirloskars  Okay ...  Minus Guest and JoRe... In Pits.

Dog Was More  Brilliant ... Than Cvs Dead Brains.

Waiting for Monday. ..nothing else...But For... AShlok.

Vinni,

Trying to hand in there...totally lost my patience with the cv's...in the pits with Ashlok n the rest..of u all. Alteast we have plenty to keep us company..LOLLOL

Wish the gang would get lost enroute and Ashlok are left alone for some time.. We are loving Apsara whome we all loved to hate..jsut a few months back...wah wah mahaan cv's...

ofc the dog was more...brilliant and majestic looking..did a great job...  Renuka needs to be shoved in the nearest pit asap...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sajiiejhumjhum

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Clarisa

Excellent, I'm always positive Thumbs Up

Interesting scenes of Aashlok's this week Big smile

Shlok tries to get Aastha back in his life, they fight infront the chaat stall, he planned to meet her in the temple, she calls out Shlok's name in her sleep and he gets glad, they argue in the jungle, he loses track of her and tries to find her in the jungle.

Waiting for hot amazing scenes of Aashlok next week Blushing

Clarisa,

Thanks dear for posing such fab pics of before and now...Ashlok jungle pics...

Trying to hang in there... Hope we get better Ashlok scenes...this coming week.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SajiieClarisa

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charanyaaj

Such a boring epi and tks nimmy fr ur review

yes..Saaru..u hit the nail on the head...utterly boring...nothing...exciting or remotely interesting happening...
nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BabyBearFan

Skipped it, won't take all the crap that they dish out even for the sake of a minute of Ashlok anymore.

Yes..Saji..wish I could do that.too...save myself the torture...of watching Renuka...making faces at Jo...or seeling her bangles...for a stupid ponzi scheme...
Clarisa IF-Stunnerz
Clarisa
Clarisa

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nim_var

Originally posted by Clarisa

Excellent, I'm always positive Thumbs Up

Interesting scenes of Aashlok's this week Big smile

Shlok tries to get Aastha back in his life, they fight infront the chaat stall, he planned to meet her in the temple, she calls out Shlok's name in her sleep and he gets glad, they argue in the jungle, he loses track of her and tries to find her in the jungle.

Waiting for hot amazing scenes of Aashlok next week Blushing

Clarisa,

Thanks dear for posing such fab pics of before and now...Ashlok jungle pics...

Trying to hang in there... Hope we get better Ashlok scenes...this coming week.

You are welcome Big smile, waiting...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nim_var

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Honeypot

It was total disappointment nimmo..gave one ..
I don't know what his plan is and what the whole gang is doing in jungle..where is kavya..sachin looking after her maybe ...
I don't understand why shlok fell in pit ...if it was for comedy after torturing us with renuka and kirlosker scene s , then it fell flat...I was so angry by that time...
It s like we were dying to to see  this Parthibha who suddenly landed in kirloskers house ..what was the purpose ..Ajju was repeating same dialogues...nowadays it is a normal ..renuka and jyothi repeats same dialogues..now ajju , kalindi and mala the ideal babu doing the same ...how boring...going through this todture for 3 minute ashlok scene...cvs Angry today I am sure they will never learn 

Universal one rating today..Saji...except for 3...one of whom is Swathya who was generous in her rating. That was a fair one...and for the other 2 ..clueless...

True where is kavya and who is looking after..her..she is still a small kid...so..she can't be left with Sachin the whole day...yijkes...or unless they plan t be back in a couple of hours...the kids are all home alone...pappu, kavya n sachin.

what was the need to show Shlok falling into the pit..and that man has dug a few pits..isn;t it dnagerous for the rest of the polulation..huh...logic n ebp...r..so far removed..show us one stel forward n then go 20 steps behind...

THis prathibha is..one unnecesaary char..out of the blue.. no avdhoot, no ankush..atleast he is better..related to the track n plot...mala is ..the perfect bahu..They are all saying the same things over and over again. Ouch Re has not learnt from the previous scam..i think this time she is going to be hurt even more...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SajiiejhumjhumDogan1

Go to top