3 [16.67%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu.shravi

not going to rate.still don't wanna do...
actually i frustrated by the exam and rushed to home with lots of hope and what we getAngry i look somewhere else during renuka,Kirloskar's scenesDead
last 1 minute of Aashlok and the precap is only good thing happened today..
seriously cvs are hell bound in testing our patience level...
excitement 100 to straight 0Cry
in between nice review nim and a big clap too for writing the review even in these kinda epi's cvs throw at.

Anu, coming home from a tough exam and what do you see...nada...zilch...

Like Shlok said...excitement straight from 100 to 0...in a nanosecond..wah they did it...Big smile

Thanks yaar...seeing everyone in the same mood and sharing has lightened my...moon considerably.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anu.shravimaitydeblinaSathia007

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mehersudhar

2 Jimmy. Thank god i didn't watch full episode. We went to zoo and came back by 5.20 so started cooking. 5.56 i kept tv and astha was running with a dog after her. So i caught in the right time. Had a nice day today with cousins. Waiting for aslokious Monday. I think be oz of strike we will get fillers. Pl have patience aslok romance is on the way.

Meher,

omg...calling me Jimmy...LOLLOL

Glad your day at the zoo was better...than ours..certainly. You did not miss a thing...nothing at all...

well..fillers two days this week...don't  think there was a strike...have been very patient actually.

anyway..the bait has been cast..for us...so will watch it for sure.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jhumjhumDhth1

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
@Swathya,

I replied to you in page 2.

Will reply to you tom...for 8th may episode. Saw the news...the tories won...Star

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sathia007

mehersudhar Senior Member
mehersudhar
mehersudhar

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nim_var

Originally posted by mehersudhar

2 Jimmy. Thank god i didn't watch full episode. We went to zoo and came back by 5.20 so started cooking. 5.56 i kept tv and astha was running with a dog after her. So i caught in the right time. Had a nice day today with cousins. Waiting for aslokious Monday. I think be oz of strike we will get fillers. Pl have patience aslok romance is on the way.

Meher,

omg...calling me Jimmy...LOLLOL

Glad your day at the zoo was better...than ours..certainly. You did not miss a thing...nothing at all...

well..fillers two days this week...don't think there was a strike...have been very patient actually.

anyway..the bait has been cast..for us...so will watch it for sure.

Sorry nimmy typing mistake. They will torture us sdlok will be bored for us. In chawl track we r bored of their hugs and forehead kisses so now we r shown with crap. Niranjali varsd r all missing. So filling us with fillets cum killers rejorisid the deadly combo cry baby mom kalindi and co and the vanstasena. Less budget and more earnings for ebp now. Aslok romance is anyhow on the way.

jhumjhumSathia007nim_var

Sathia007 IF-Dazzler
Sathia007
Sathia007

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
 from 
 me

That was my expectation from our great cvs !!!!!!! - I did not expect more than this from them ( my past experience !!!!) !!!!!#

Hence i have rated  2.  I am also in a good mood taking every scene , every character, every dialogue with a pinch sugar today !!!!!

However, what the hell was vahini doing in the jungle - going for a picnic or trying to find some picnic spot  or for  spot for  some other purpose !!!!! -  Please CVS apply some common  sense !!!!!

Nimmy,( if you have time) you better write some article on '' suitability of personality for a secret mission ( if  it is at all a secret mission !!!!) - it may help our creative visionary team !!!!!

Edited by Sathia007 - 09 May 2015 at 1:19pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

casweetu12jhumjhumnim_varPrads

Sathia007 IF-Dazzler
Sathia007
Sathia007

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 1:24pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by dv19

im not rating anynimmy .. not that episode was below expectations or any.. JLT..

I dint have any high hope or expectations on Jungle track.. may be we have seen already or may be so much of NO ROMANCE EBP FOR MONTHS.. so Kinda  not expecting any romantic scenes.. 

I liked kalindi, ajju and mala and her niece scene.. it did have a message dear.. Ajju showed her experience in handling the things in a experienced and matured way.. how many of us youngsters could do that.. all are hot blooded.. 

mala trying to balance all women.. all generations.. good for her..
Kalindi .. not self centered but rigth now broken and helpless and wanting for her dtr.. she doesnt want to be troubled coz she wants to live with her dtrs memories.. can being be sad bring back her dtr.. dont knwo.. people only cry or sob if there was  no any answer for the qns of TIME AND TIDE.. 

dint get to watch  vanarasena stuff.. was busy..

Apsara.. she is a maid.. but was sitting on asthas cot as maharani and eating apple.. 
IN REAL ALL MAIDS ARE SO.. IF OWNER IS NOT THERE OR IF AROUND TOO, CHUPA CHUPI  TRYING TO USE PERFUME OR TRY WEARING EARINGS ETC.. 

i had a full time maid when i was pregnant.. about 5 months i guess.. when i was in office, she used to be maharani  in our  home.. watchign TV and using my bed.. 
i chucked oof her when i was 7 months peggy.. it is hard core realtiy.. not all maids are so.. but some are.. 

Ashlok.. 

Nice scene.. but very less time.. like bones .. 

i dint have mch expectation so no  ... im not disapponted.. 

BUT I LOVED THE DOGGY.. THE DOGGY WAS STREET FIGHTER.. SO STRONG AND HEALTHY..

COMPLETE HATTA KATTA.. AND THE BLOODY CAMERAMAN FOCUSED MORE ON SOME AREA.. 

OH MY GOD.. DOGS.. they are the street kings.. loved the stray .. very fierce and macho.. 

now no chapplas..

just to enlighten ur moods.

@ DV
 Write some article on Bahus in different  generations  in EBP  !!! - that would be very nice  !!! CVS may  be happy to see  ( if they read at all) how  we are appreciating their efforts /  presentations !!!!!

Edited by Sathia007 - 09 May 2015 at 1:27pm

casweetu12Pradsnim_var

Sathia007 IF-Dazzler
Sathia007
Sathia007

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by casweetu12

Thx nims for Wu... so now just gonna watch PRECAP Wink 

M sure even Monday epi vil b equally disappointing Confused.. they vil not ROLL OVER Each other... & shrenu vil just act as fallen on avinash & avinash vil just stare at her like DUMBO LOL 
NO TOUCH NO HUG POLICY Wink 

They vil show VAHINI instead worrying 4 BHAUJI.. & get bitten by SNAKE & Bhauji leaving astha behind & carrying VAHINI in his arms 2 mandir LOL 

HIT HAI BHAI Wink 

Kaisi Lagi meri STORY Wink 

CHOOO.   M getting GAYAB now LOL 
ROFL

@sweetu

Our  Lady Rand - where are you hidding now a days ??? - I can see  -  not deported yet  !!!! - MAGNAD bongaye !!!!!

Tumahara fertile brain me  kiya chal rahi hai ???

@bold - don't blame them -  they need to think about  all virgin young IF girls like you people !!!!! - MAHAN CVS - MAHAN CASTS - duty of media keep the young Indian virgins in right track!!!!!!

BTW , I want to know, what does it stand for  MCP SHLOK !!!!! - if it  is forbidden word  post it  in twitter to  nimmy or prads thread - I will follow over there !!!1  I am also interested in progress of avitooo !!!!! - not interested  anymore in nagin dance !!!!!

casweetu12jhumjhumnim_var

Efinah36 IF-Dazzler
Efinah36
Efinah36

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 2:10pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nim_var

Go to top