Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Honeypot

It was total disappointment nimmo..gave one ..

I don't know what his plan is and what the whole gang is doing in jungle..where is kavya..sachin looking after her maybe ...
I don't understand why shlok fell in pit ...if it was for comedy after torturing us with renuka and kirlosker scene s , then it fell flat...I was so angry by that time...
It s like we were dying to to see  this Parthibha who suddenly landed in kirloskers house ..what was the purpose ..Ajju was repeating same dialogues...nowadays it is a normal ..renuka and jyothi repeats same dialogues..now ajju , kalindi and mala the ideal babu doing the same ...how boring...going through this todture for 3 minute ashlok scene...cvs πŸ˜‘ today I am sure they will never learn 

Universal one rating today..Saji...except for 3...one of whom is Swathya who was generous in her rating. That was a fair one...and for the other 2 ..clueless...

True where is kavya and who is looking after..her..she is still a small kid...so..she can't be left with Sachin the whole day...yijkes...or unless they plan t be back in a couple of hours...the kids are all home alone...pappu, kavya n sachin.

what was the need to show Shlok falling into the pit..and that man has dug a few pits..isn;t it dnagerous for the rest of the polulation..huh...logic n ebp...r..so far removed..show us one stel forward n then go 20 steps behind...

THis prathibha is..one unnecesaary char..out of the blue.. no avdhoot, no ankush..atleast he is better..related to the track n plot...mala is ..the perfect bahu..They are all saying the same things over and over again. Re has not learnt from the previous scam..i think this time she is going to be hurt even more...
nim_var thumbnail
Originally posted by: gauri72

horrible epi!why Pratibha aunty has come?for jyoti 3 track r fixed.marriage, pregnancy n fraud tracks one by one.I m happy that nowadays I m absent in the forum n not discussing horrible scenes of jyo n kirlos.twitter is enough.i m not in MK forum also.that forum too dull.ppl not replying pic post also.πŸ˜†what to post therebye

Gauri,

True..you said it...3 things fixed for Jo...wahi hota hai uske saath...nirjali bhi nahin..hai..tho unka kuch acchha scene hota...

iN MK..not in forum..n not so invlovled like ebp..so can't comment or make posts..other than small ones. kya karen...
nim_var thumbnail
Originally posted by: BabyBearFan

Probably Shlok will pretend to get hurt and Sojal and MB will pretend as villagers and tell Astha to take him to the temple to save his life, otherwise why Vahini is in the jungle is beyond me πŸ˜† expect for you know why πŸ˜‰

As long as it is Ashlok going up the mandir...rest all can...be anywhere...or anyone... we r having the campfire...rest all is just specualtion.
Sathia007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
''Swathya,

You were way more generous than the majority who all rated 1 except for 2 ppl who voted for 5...mocking us or...really liked it..dunno..πŸ˜•

I know..the election results...have put u in a good mood...and everything looks sweet...but then..my duaghter was giving me this whole spiel on why the tories winning the elections was bad.. for the UK n the world at large... made some strong arguements. Btw..is it true that NHS is going to be privatised? 

All are dressed for a trip in the jungle in their saris n heels... will run in them..like P T Usha too..if chased by dogs or other wild creatures... have my doubts on Rekha bhabhi...but she might surprise us... hope Sojal does not break a leg...running ..and then she can be at rest..recovering. 

I will if I have time.. to make a post today.''

@ Nimmy
 Your daughter is so sweet !!!!!  Please convey  my love & blessing to her !!!!! How  old is she  ????

You know when I was in school, I used to read a lot on Fiedel Castro ,Lenin -Stalin,  etc. - Not anymore !!!!!!!

Tory's  Victory definitely an alarming news for  European Union !!!! -  However, 5% of NHS was privatised  by Labour Govt ( PFI-  has been proved to a failure !!!!! ).    Tory  Govt  has increased it to 6%    but more constructively !!!!

NHS / benefit system definitely needs to be reformed - Country has  not got that much money to give free everything to the whole world ( by UK's tax payers' money !!!!! ). NHS is a BLACK HOLE !!! No Govt has been able to do much to it  !!!!!!!!  It needs very strict reformation under constructive   policy !!!!!

we are really in a  ggod mood - my hubby won  bet even and we celebrated the V - Day !!!!

I do agree with you,  That Rekhaji has capability - has proved her capabilities  even in the  absence of  MB !!!

I was feeling sorry for  VAHINI !!! -  under strong  sun in the out door shooting, she was trying to cover herself as much as possible with her pallu - so that she  does not get too much tanned before THE DAY !!!!! However, Cvs are  trying to be kind enough to her by editing her pic under a tree so that she can stay away from sun - SPECIAL TREATMENT for a  special person ko liye  !!! - so much Influence / so much favouritism !!!!!!
nim_var thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sathia007

''Swathya,

You were way more generous than the majority who all rated 1 except for 2 ppl who voted for 5...mocking us or...really liked it..dunno..πŸ˜•

I know..the election results...have put u in a good mood...and everything looks sweet...but then..my duaghter was giving me this whole spiel on why the tories winning the elections was bad.. for the UK n the world at large... made some strong arguements. Btw..is it true that NHS is going to be privatised? 

All are dressed for a trip in the jungle in their saris n heels... will run in them..like P T Usha too..if chased by dogs or other wild creatures... have my doubts on Rekha bhabhi...but she might surprise us... hope Sojal does not break a leg...running ..and then she can be at rest..recovering. 

I will if I have time.. to make a post today.''

@ Nimmy
 Your daughter is so sweet !!!!!  Please convey  my love & blessing to her !!!!! How  old is she  ???? She has some strong views and is 17..turns 18 soon n shares the same brith date as our hottie Avi. Has her CIE A level exams that began on May 7. All set for college in the fall.

You know when I was in school, I used to read a lot on Fiedel Castro ,Lenin -Stalin,  etc. - Not anymore !!!!!!!  she reads an eclectic collection, fascinated by the biographies/tales of white women who married middle eastern men n lived in their countries. a liberal...in her thinking.. a democrat...in the making.

Tory's  Victory definitely an alarming news for  European Union !!!! -  However, 5% of NHS was privatised  by Labour Govt ( PFI-  has been proved to a failure !!!!! ).    Tory  Govt  has increased it to 6%    but more constructively !!!!

NHS / benefit system definitely needs to be reformed - Country has  not got that much money to give free everything to the whole world ( by UK's tax payers' money !!!!! ). NHS is a BLACK HOLE !!! No Govt has been able to do much to it  !!!!!!!!  It needs very strict reformation under constructive   policy !!!!! Have seen how the system works...was telling me how the UK may pull out of the EU..if NHS is privatised then the elderly n disabled will not get health benefits. During my visits hv seen how the system is abused,...n the foreigners(Africans) have kids...every year...Hope they are able to make the much needed reform to it...kinda like Obamacare/US healthcare. 

we are really in a  ggod mood - my hubby won  bet even and we celebrated the V - Day !!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

I do agree with you,  That Rekhaji has capability - has proved her capabilities  even in the  absence of  MB !!!  She did find Shlok at the temple n was responsible for bringing him back to the chawl and also info dada...about his presence there. so she is capable..and prays to her devi maiyya...all the time..

I was feeling sorry for  VAHINI !!! -  under strong  sun in the out door shooting, she was trying to cover herself as much as possible with her pallu - so that she  does not get too much tanned before THE DAY !!!!! However, Cvs are  trying to be kind enough to her by editing her pic under a tree so that she can stay away from sun - SPECIAL TREATMENT for a  special person ko liye  !!! - so much Influence / so much favouritism !!!!!! I am curious as to why all of them are out there in the jungle leaving the kids under the care of...a big mystery..Apsara's mil is also not there..else she could have taken care of them. True..they will get tanned...SPF 45 -50.cream...should do the trick..will see tom...where and what happens...or they may drag drag it for another 3 - 4 days by showing Ashlok for all of 3 - 4 minutes daily. she was shown under a tree...did not notice that at all..but I noticed that she had covered up fully..with her pallu...from the stinging bees and insects...n the thorny branches..

jyothijssager thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Clarisa

<h1><font color="#00CCFF" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Excellent</font><font color="#00CCFF" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">, I'm always positive πŸ‘πŸΌ</font></h1><p align="center"><font color="#FF0000" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Interesting scenes of Aashlok's this week πŸ˜ƒ</font><font color="#FF0000" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">
</font></p>

<font color="#FF0000" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Shlok tries to get Aastha back in his life, they fight infront the chaat stall, he planned to meet her in the temple, she calls out Shlok's name in her sleep and he gets glad, they argue in the jungle,</font><font color="#FF0000" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3"> he loses track of her and tries to find her in the jungle.</font>

<p align="center"><font color="#FF0000" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Waiting for hot amazing scenes of Aashlok next week </font><font color="#FF0000" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">☺️
</font></p>

Me too voted excellent only for the precap and last part. Ignored the rest. May be prathima got to do something in future episodes felt like that.Edited by jyothijssager - 8 years ago
nim_var thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyothijssager

Me too voted excellent only for the precap and last part. Ignored the rest. May be prathima got to do something in future episodes felt like that.

Jyothi, thanks for the rating.

Clarisa and you gave a 5...that is good..to see that people are positive. We need that now.

Hope this week brings us a good bank of episodes..without the annoying..extras and them hogging the limelight when we want to see Ashlok...n a reprisal of their Jungle HM.