Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mehersudhar thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: nim_var

Meher,

omg...calling me Jimmy...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Glad your day at the zoo was better...than ours..certainly. You did not miss a thing...nothing at all...

well..fillers two days this week...don't think there was a strike...have been very patient actually.

anyway..the bait has been cast..for us...so will watch it for sure.

Sorry nimmy typing mistake. They will torture us sdlok will be bored for us. In chawl track we r bored of their hugs and forehead kisses so now we r shown with crap. Niranjali varsd r all missing. So filling us with fillets cum killers rejorisid the deadly combo cry baby mom kalindi and co and the vanstasena. Less budget and more earnings for ebp now. Aslok romance is anyhow on the way.
Sathia007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 from 
 me

That was my expectation from our great cvs !!!!!!! - I did not expect more than this from them ( my past experience !!!!) !!!!!#

Hence i have rated  2.  I am also in a good mood taking every scene , every character, every dialogue with a pinch sugar today !!!!!

However, what the hell was vahini doing in the jungle - going for a picnic or trying to find some picnic spot  or for  spot for  some other purpose !!!!! -  Please CVS apply some common  sense !!!!!

Nimmy,( if you have time) you better write some article on '' suitability of personality for a secret mission ( if  it is at all a secret mission !!!!) - it may help our creative visionary team !!!!!

Edited by Sathia007 - 8 years ago
Sathia007 thumbnail

Originally posted by dv19

im not rating anynimmy .. not that episode was below expectations or any.. JLT..

I dint have any high hope or expectations on Jungle track.. may be we have seen already or may be so much of NO ROMANCE EBP FOR MONTHS.. so Kinda  not expecting any romantic scenes.. 

I liked kalindi, ajju and mala and her niece scene.. it did have a message dear.. Ajju showed her experience in handling the things in a experienced and matured way.. how many of us youngsters could do that.. all are hot blooded.. 

mala trying to balance all women.. all generations.. good for her..
Kalindi .. not self centered but rigth now broken and helpless and wanting for her dtr.. she doesnt want to be troubled coz she wants to live with her dtrs memories.. can being be sad bring back her dtr.. dont knwo.. people only cry or sob if there was  no any answer for the qns of TIME AND TIDE.. 

dint get to watch  vanarasena stuff.. was busy..

Apsara.. she is a maid.. but was sitting on asthas cot as maharani and eating apple.. 
IN REAL ALL MAIDS ARE SO.. IF OWNER IS NOT THERE OR IF AROUND TOO, CHUPA CHUPI  TRYING TO USE PERFUME OR TRY WEARING EARINGS ETC.. 

i had a full time maid when i was pregnant.. about 5 months i guess.. when i was in office, she used to be maharani  in our  home.. watchign TV and using my bed.. 
i chucked oof her when i was 7 months peggy.. it is hard core realtiy.. not all maids are so.. but some are.. 

Ashlok.. 

Nice scene.. but very less time.. like bones .. 

i dint have mch expectation so no  ... im not disapponted.. 

BUT I LOVED THE DOGGY.. THE DOGGY WAS STREET FIGHTER.. SO STRONG AND HEALTHY..

COMPLETE HATTA KATTA.. AND THE BLOODY CAMERAMAN FOCUSED MORE ON SOME AREA.. 

OH MY GOD.. DOGS.. they are the street kings.. loved the stray .. very fierce and macho.. 

now no chapplas..

just to enlighten ur moods.

@ DV
 Write some article on Bahus in different  generations  in EBP  !!! - that would be very nice  !!! CVS may  be happy to see  ( if they read at all) how  we are appreciating their efforts /  presentations !!!!!
Edited by Sathia007 - 8 years ago
Sathia007 thumbnail
Originally posted by casweetu12

Thx nims for Wu... so now just gonna watch PRECAP πŸ˜‰ 

M sure even Monday epi vil b equally disappointing πŸ˜•.. they vil not ROLL OVER Each other... & shrenu vil just act as fallen on avinash & avinash vil just stare at her like DUMBO πŸ˜† 
NO TOUCH NO HUG POLICY πŸ˜‰ 

They vil show VAHINI instead worrying 4 BHAUJI.. & get bitten by SNAKE & Bhauji leaving astha behind & carrying VAHINI in his arms 2 mandir πŸ˜† 

HIT HAI BHAI πŸ˜‰ 

Kaisi Lagi meri STORY πŸ˜‰ 

CHOOO.   M getting GAYAB now πŸ˜† 
🀣

@sweetu

Our  Lady Rand - where are you hidding now a days ??? - I can see  -  not deported yet  !!!! - MAGNAD bongaye !!!!!

Tumahara fertile brain me  kiya chal rahi hai ???

@bold - don't blame them -  they need to think about  all virgin young IF girls like you people !!!!! - MAHAN CVS - MAHAN CASTS - duty of media keep the young Indian virgins in right track!!!!!!

BTW , I want to know, what does it stand for  MCP SHLOK !!!!! - if it  is forbidden word  post it  in twitter to  nimmy or prads thread - I will follow over there !!!1  I am also interested in progress of avitooo !!!!! - not interested  anymore in nagin dance !!!!!
akashavani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nimmy...Okay...For...AShlok, and  Precap...Monday...Loved It.
I Thought  only  AShlok and  Ks..were in Pits...BUT Looks Like ..Everyone  Is In Deepest  Pits ...Well...Me too..If No AShlok Alone Next Week.

Hoping for Exciting  AShlok Next Week...
Minus Gang ..Hope they get lost in the jungle  and leave. ..AShlok  Alone.

Astha's Look and  Act ..Superb   ...Shlok's Act ..Superb...Apsara Was Superb .
Kirloskars  Okay ...  Minus Guest and JoRe... In Pits.

Dog Was More  Brilliant ... Than Cvs Dead Brains.

Waiting for Monday. ..nothing else...But For... AShlok.

Edited by akashavani - 8 years ago
Clarisa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Excellent, I'm always positive πŸ‘πŸΌ

Interesting scenes of Aashlok's this week πŸ˜ƒ

Shlok tries to get Aastha back in his life, they fight infront the chaat stall, he planned to meet her in the temple, she calls out Shlok's name in her sleep and he gets glad, they argue in the jungle, he loses track of her and tries to find her in the jungle.

Waiting for hot amazing scenes of Aashlok next week ☺️

charanyaaj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Such a boring epi and tks nimmy fr ur review
SajSassy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Skipped it, won't take all the crap that they dish out even for the sake of a minute of Ashlok anymore.
casweetu12 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sathia007

Originally posted by casweetu12

Thx nims for Wu... so now just gonna watch PRECAPπŸ˜‰

M sure even Monday epi vil b equally disappointingπŸ˜•.. they vil not ROLL OVER Each other... & shrenu vil just act as fallen on avinash & avinash vil just stare at her like DUMBOπŸ˜†
NO TOUCH NO HUG POLICYπŸ˜‰

They vil show VAHINI instead worrying 4 BHAUJI.. & get bitten by SNAKE & Bhauji leaving astha behind & carrying VAHINI in his arms 2 mandirπŸ˜†

HIT HAI BHAIπŸ˜‰

Kaisi Lagi meri STORYπŸ˜‰

CHOOO.   M getting GAYAB nowπŸ˜†
🀣

@sweetu

Our Lady Rand - where are you hidding now a days ??? - I can see - not deported yet !!!! - MAGNAD bongaye !!!!!

Tumahara fertile brain me kiya chal rahi hai ???

@bold - don't blame them - they need to think about all virgin young IF girls like you people !!!!! - MAHAN CVS - MAHAN CASTS - duty of media keep the young Indian virgins in right track!!!!!!

BTW , I want to know, what does it stand for MCP SHLOK !!!!! - if it is forbidden word post it in twitter to nimmy or prads thread - I will follow over there !!!1 I am also interested in progress of avitooo !!!!! - not interested anymore in nagin dance !!!!!

@swathya
Nope m not hidding but RELOCATED πŸ˜‰
&
CVS had themselves SPOILED all IF GIRLS brains by showing RAPCHICK Ashlok romance in the start πŸ˜†

So now v innocent girls look upto them 4 Education.. rofl πŸ˜‰

My FERTILE BRAIN Always cums up with new INNOVATIVE TECHNIQUES 4 cultivating NATURAL HABITAT πŸ˜ƒ
Right now it's working overtime on twitter πŸ˜†

U can't view nimmy profile since it's private unless u have twitter id & u r following her
U can view prads or mine twitter account... v have same username as IF

MCP Stands 4 MALE CHAUVINIST PIGS... ...lmao

🀣Edited by casweetu12 - 8 years ago