Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: k.taddy1234

Today I'm not rate the episode and u all know why...

Agree..it was horrid...horrid...a real mood killer...😡
nim_var thumbnail
Originally posted by: Prads

Thnx Nimmy..u saved me frm torture..

Will watch last part online only..

Better nt to waste my time..

N now all Ashlok memories will b recreated wid these extras around???😕😡 CVs, better u dnt ruin our memories in d process..v wl hunt u down..

P.S. rating..do i need to evn say..by default - below expectation..

Prads,

You can straight to the end and if you blink..it will be over...that was the state of Ashlok today and us..were left HIGH AND DRY..BY THE STUPID CV'S.

I don't get one thing..who would dig...6 pits...hoping that she would fall into one of them...god.. Shlok was able to pull himself up from the one he fell...and when he called...a man came running too..and there were toe holds for him to climb out...😃

The cv's are already ruining whatever memories we have...best to close our eyes or skip...after the high..yday, FELL DOWN IN THE PIT WITH A BANG.
nim_var thumbnail
Originally posted by: potomac

Sure u deserve something Nimms .. For such a boring eps you give a fab review .. 😃 thanks much my dear gal

Thanks Deepa...subjected myself to seeing the torture...😆😆 using up all the scenes they have shot.. and lump it all in..one episode.. Truly EBP is the only one...where the side chars.get..so much of space at the risk of alienating the fans...by sidelining the leads..
Cvs know how to get viewers to come back 😆 😉
nim_var thumbnail
Originally posted by: maitydeblina

Thanks for the review nimmy😃 Luckily i was taking a nap😛forgot about the episode😕

Then i read ur review😃good didn't watch😆I couldn't have taken the torture😡
Kalindi and renuka😡😡this we get at end of the week😡
I will give 1 only for last scene for ashlok😊 and the precap😃If i get time i will watch only the last few minutes😆
Actually cv's are giving small small dose😡they does not want to spoil us with daily ashlok😆
so they are making us immune😡again if they give some of the crap😡
Let see what is there for us on mondayhope it should not be like today😡

Lucky you Debbie..wish I had slept on..too...then would have missed the torture...but then..if it had been the other way..then would have been..restless..😭😭

Yup a great finish to the week...two days we got total fillers...so not done..but it was dished out.

Looks like the cv's are afraid that we will get diabetes by seeing too much Ashlok so they gave us KARELA TODAY...GOOD FOR THE SYSEM...BITTER..TASTE..WILL REMOVE ALL THE TOXINS. 😆😆😆 Mon..dunno...very low expectations for Monday.
Edited by nim_var - 8 years ago
dv19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
im not rating anynimmy .. not that episode was below expectations or any.. JLT..

I dint have any high hope or expectations on Jungle track.. may be we have seen already or may be so much of NO ROMANCE EBP FOR MONTHS.. so Kinda  not expecting any romantic scenes.. 

I liked kalindi, ajju and mala and her niece scene.. it did have a message dear.. Ajju showed her experience in handling the things in a experienced and matured way.. how many of us youngsters could do that.. all are hot blooded.. 

mala trying to balance all women.. all generations.. good for her..
Kalindi .. not self centered but rigth now broken and helpless and wanting for her dtr.. she doesnt want to be troubled coz she wants to live with her dtrs memories.. can being be sad bring back her dtr.. dont knwo.. people only cry or sob if there was  no any answer for the qns of TIME AND TIDE.. 

dint get to watch  vanarasena stuff.. was busy..

Apsara.. she is a maid.. but was sitting on asthas cot as maharani and eating apple.. 
IN REAL ALL MAIDS ARE SO.. IF OWNER IS NOT THERE OR IF AROUND TOO, CHUPA CHUPI  TRYING TO USE PERFUME OR TRY WEARING EARINGS ETC.. 

i had a full time maid when i was pregnant.. about 5 months i guess.. when i was in office, she used to be maharani  in our  home.. watchign TV and using my bed.. 
i chucked oof her when i was 7 months peggy.. it is hard core realtiy.. not all maids are so.. but some are.. 

Ashlok.. 

Nice scene.. but very less time.. like bones .. 

i dint have mch expectation so no  ... im not disapponted.. 

BUT I LOVED THE DOGGY.. THE DOGGY WAS STREET FIGHTER.. SO STRONG AND HEALTHY..

COMPLETE HATTA KATTA.. AND THE BLOODY CAMERAMAN FOCUSED MORE ON SOME AREA.. 

OH MY GOD.. DOGS.. they are the street kings.. loved the stray .. very fierce and macho.. 

now no chapplas..

just to enlighten ur moods.

nim_var thumbnail
Originally posted by: sammna

u know nimmy, was wondering what will be ur review today!!!! Bang on !!!
Hve never been frustated so much after watching an episode !!!
Just cant fathom who r the leads now !!!
Renuka jyoti kalindi ajju etc etc !!! How dumb these cvs can be !!!!
Plsss save us from their torture bappa !!!!
It only seems to be getting worse and worse day by day !!
Side characters r getting full scenes fr 20 mins of the episode and leads just show their faces fr a min or two !!! Director and cameraman r so busy posting selfies tht thy just dont understand how thy r ruining an awesome show !!! 😡

Samna,

haha. Glad that atleast I was able to meet yr expectations .

I could not believe my eyes...it was..just on and on..and the editor is so happy when it comes to Ashlok...stupid ...of him/them to be so generous with Joreria n K's too...

Yup...selfie mania has taken over...what to do...like Shlok..said..hamari kismat hi phutthi thi... that we fell in love with EBP.
nim_var thumbnail
Originally posted by: sindukrishna

No ratings today. Bakwaasss episode 

I fully understand Sindhu.
nim_var thumbnail
Originally posted by: Saibhargav

very disappointing today. i just like the way apsara spoke with IS, ashlok scene and precap too. who cares about filler. let us keep less expectation on monday.

Agree Sai. Less or low expectations for Mon and the following days too... the cv's are real mood killers.

apsara did good and am wondering what was the need for Rekha n Sojal to go with Choksi bhai to the jungle... to the temple...to do what..pray or...enact the whole...scene of Shlok carrying aastha up the steps.. but..who is gonna carry who????/

mainkyanaamdoon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
😆 filler? going beyond that i think. it was a bloater!