RATE THE EPISODE 9.5.15 - Page 3

Poll

What is your opinion o today's episode

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Hahahahahah...I like your rate and the last line. πŸ‘πŸΌ But I would like to give the minus marks for this episode. πŸ˜‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jhumjhum thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Nimmy CV make u frustrated too πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›.
This episode not worth rating so I'm not going to rate πŸ˜†.
Last 2 min Ashlok rest bakwas why the hell gang in jungle can't Shlok handle his own wife alone irritating twist to make me feel puck 😑 πŸ˜›. Like Apsara-IS talk scene Apsara doing superb acting πŸ˜‰.
Well I will keep expectation low nahi toh Phir "Khwab woh pyara" πŸ₯Ί gana padegi πŸ˜›.
Btw nice post Nimmy πŸ€—
vj3072 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: casweetu12

Thx nims for Wu... so now just gonna watch PRECAP πŸ˜‰

M sure even Monday epi vil b equally disappointing πŸ˜•.. they vil not ROLL OVER Each other... & shrenu vil just act as fallen on avinash & avinash vil just stare at her like DUMBO πŸ˜†
NO TOUCH NO HUG POLICY πŸ˜‰

They vil show VAHINI instead worrying 4 BHAUJI.. & get bitten by SNAKE & Bhauji leaving astha behind & carrying VAHINI in his arms 2 mandir πŸ˜†

HIT HAI BHAI πŸ˜‰

Kaisi Lagi meri STORY πŸ˜‰

CHOOO.   M getting GAYAB now πŸ˜†
🀣

that's I call story πŸ‘ πŸ˜†
maitydeblina thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Prads

Hope s eternal isnt it?? ..ths hope of getting Ashlok scenes make us watch d epi..otherwise ths show s full of crap like Renuka JyoSid Riya n SoYa..n now Shlok Sojal..

Yeah u r trueπŸ˜•this hope only we r watching EBP for getting one scene of ashlokπŸ˜•But still automatically this words come for the cv's😑they should listen to our plightsπŸ˜•
casweetu12 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nim_var

Oye sweetu, trust you to get to the jugular...at first shot...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Something to laugh about today..seeing yr comment...really made me ROFL...ROFL...so it was a good thing... You are a mood lifter...thanks buds...πŸ€—

No ROLL that was obvious...due to...the director's call...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Well if he does that..carry his vahini up the stairs...after the snake bite..I AM THROWING IN THE TOWEL..THAT IS IT FOR ME..GALS..

Your stories always are BANG ON TARGET..SWEETU. You are gifted with the magic wand and foresight.

🀣

My pleasure 😳 if I can uplift ur mood & make u guys laugh... since that is the only OPTION v r left with πŸ˜‰

& plzzz do wear sumthing inside b4 THROWING THE TOWEL OK πŸ˜†... v already had enough with CVS & their scenes πŸ˜‰.. so u don't create any further SCENE πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
🀣
casweetu12 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Prads

Rather than snake biting vahini..how abt anaconda gulping dwn her..along wid odr extras..

V wl b free frm torture..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Hmm.. I don't think that vil help πŸ˜‰ ...since the our HEMAN vil cut open ANACONDA... but definitely rescue vahini.. after all she is his ZIMMEDAARI na.. in Dada absence   πŸ˜‰
🀣
casweetu12 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vj3072

that's I call story πŸ‘ πŸ˜†

Vj
Cvs r on mission

SEE IT 2 BELIEVE IT πŸ˜‰
🀣
Dhth1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nimmy did u notice 
Everybody rated the epi below expectations...

Always I get to see one person rating below expectations ,today all are there πŸ˜†
nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Dogan1

Not even worth rating but still gave one for ashlok...

Total bakwas pathetic epi! 

Ebp cvs proved that they just don't care !
What the hell was this ...from morning we r sitting and waiting and what we got ...😑
All extras are getting never ending scens...felt like breaking the tv...
Then I thought why should I break my tv...let's go and hit the cvs with chappals! 
Seriously man heights...wasted my weekend...

Divs,

Prob this was shot as a filler in case there was a strike...so it was shown...and will be dragged now...Astha's memory...that is fine...but show us QUALITY ASHLOK SCENES... god...these cv's will never learn and NEITHER WILL WE...

EGGACTLY...from yday we are waiting to see them and I really thought they are going to show them after the 2 breaks...and still no sign...If I could have...would have jumped thro and throttled the makers...for giving us such a crappy episode...
Now..our mood for the weekend is off too...what a waste...on the other hand..think of the Anaconda..swallowing up all the extras...
nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Dogan1

Nimmy did u notice 

Everybody rated the epi below expectations...

Always I get to see one person rating below expectations ,today all are there πŸ˜†

Divya, bang on observation.

FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER SINCE I STARTED WRITING THIS THREAD...HAVE AN UNANIMOUS...OPINION...YAY...SO WE ALL AGREE ONCE... ISN'T THAT GREAT. THE CV'S DID THE UNTHINKABLE AND FOR THAT..A SALUTE..TO THEM. TAALIYAN.πŸ‘πŸ‘