Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Sathia007

NIMMY

This Time Cvs have been able to make you even irritated - they must have  excellent calibre  to make  irriatated  the girls like  you / Divya   who always exhibit  patiences always  !!!!

However,  Nimmy  I wrote my views on  yesterday's episode on your rating thread - YOUR Review yesterday  was phenomenal - to the point !!!! - thanks to you  for your hard work.

Swathya,

Yes..will see the reply..did not see that..as I was out today..and then went to nap...

yeah..see they are testing our patience to no end..here we were salivating...over seeing Ashlok and what do we get...some LAME DUCK...BLANDLY SEASONED...DISH...YUCK..๐Ÿคข

Oh you are welcome sweetie...nothing much...to write for today.
If I do come...to yr neck of the woods...will keep u posted for sure...Btw...heard n saw the election results...so Cameron boy is BACK...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
sammna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nim_var

1 Below Expectations...

The first time I am so gutted...seeing all and sundry...whose scenes are given leisurely..and slowly. God..the cv's are really good at torturing us all.

Today..it was the turn of the Kirloskars and be subject to their torture. kalindi is still upset and a LONG LOST..FRIEND..COMES FOR A VIST. Who cares..honestly..about this PRATHIBHA... No one...and here we have ajju giving a long..reply to her..and us...aaarrrggghhh...Ready to tear out my hair in frustration here..๐Ÿ˜ก

To top it..there was Renuka too..DOUBLE DOSE OF TORTURE. ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜กGals..skip everything and go straight to the end for the last 3 mts when ASHLOK WERE FINALLY SHOWN. THE CV'S ARE SMART. If they show them at first..then none of us will watch the show..so they save them to the end..๐Ÿ˜ก Anyway I missed the start as I was napping...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† don't thnk I missed much..if it was ajju or opening was 1 minute of Ashlok.

I was really not in the mood to see Re n her silly tantrums... oh yes..we had MB and his wife with Sojal armed with a map and compass..making their way to the old temple...๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜• so he is going to recreate carrying her up the steps to the mandir to save her life..As if Barkhasta is going to let Shlok touch her. Apsara at home..eating an apple relaxing..in Aastha's room...when IS calls her about barkha. She tells him that..she did and was going all the way to the camp..to meet the kids. IS makes dinner plans. DREAM ON..DREAM ON...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† The only scene worth laughing at.

Skipping ahead to the end..
Shlok is looking for her...and Aastha is well and truly lost. Feels faint too. SHLOK FALLS INTO A PIT. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ I WAS FIT TO BE TIED NOW. HE YELLS AND A MAN COMES..AND SAYS HE DUG A FEW PITS.. OH GOD..SO AASTHA COULD FALL INTO ANY OF THEM. WELL SHE HEARS A GROWL N THINKS IT IS SHLOK. TURNS AROUND AND SEES THE DOG.. FEAR SETS IN AND STARTS HER SPRINT...SCREAMING LOUDLY ... BACHAO...HELP...SHLOKIE BOY IS STILL LOOKING..WHEN SHE RUNS STRAIGHT INTO THE NET N FALLS IN. SHE TRIES TO SHOO THE DOG...SHOUTING...WHICH IS FORTUNATELY... HEARD BY SHLOK..THANK GOD..๐Ÿ˜ƒ I am assuming he follows the trail of the shout and finds her.

PRECAP - BOTH COME OUT OF THE PIT...AND...WHEN SHLOK SLIPS..AASTHA YELLS SHLOK N HOLDS OUT HER HAND.. BOTH COME OUT...AND SHE FALLS OVER HIM...HAVE AN EYELOCK.

Now we have to stew and fret over the weekend to see them again...gosh...total FILLER EPISODE . IF I HAD A WEAPON, I WOULD USE IT ON THE CV'S ...N THEY WOULD BE HURT...

u know nimmy, was wondering what will be ur review today!!!! Bang on !!!
Hve never been frustated so much after watching an episode !!!
Just cant fathom who r the leads now !!!
Renuka jyoti kalindi ajju etc etc !!! How dumb these cvs can be !!!!
Plsss save us from their torture bappa !!!!
It only seems to be getting worse and worse day by day !!
Side characters r getting full scenes fr 20 mins of the episode and leads just show their faces fr a min or two !!! Director and cameraman r so busy posting selfies tht thy just dont understand how thy r ruining an awesome show !!! ๐Ÿ˜ก
sindukrishna thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
No ratings today. Bakwaasss episode 
Prads thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: maitydeblina

Thanks for the review nimmy๐Ÿ˜ƒ Luckily i was taking a nap๐Ÿ˜›forgot about the episode๐Ÿ˜•

Then i read ur review๐Ÿ˜ƒgood didn't watch๐Ÿ˜†I couldn't have taken the torture๐Ÿ˜ก
Kalindi and renuka๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜กthis we get at end of the week๐Ÿ˜ก
I will give 1 only for last scene for ashlok๐Ÿ˜Š and the precap๐Ÿ˜ƒIf i get time i will watch only the last few minutes๐Ÿ˜†
Actually cv's are giving small small dose๐Ÿ˜กthey does not want to spoil us with daily ashlok๐Ÿ˜†
so they are making us immune๐Ÿ˜กagain if they give some of the crap๐Ÿ˜ก
Let see what is there for us on mondayhope it should not be like today๐Ÿ˜ก

Hope s eternal isnt it?? ..ths hope of getting Ashlok scenes make us watch d epi..otherwise ths show s full of crap like Renuka JyoSid Riya n SoYa..n now Shlok Sojal..
Edited by Prads - 8 years ago
nim_var thumbnail
Originally posted by: casweetu12

Thx nims for Wu... so now just gonna watch PRECAP ๐Ÿ˜‰

M sure even Monday epi vil b equally disappointing ๐Ÿ˜•.. they vil not ROLL OVER Each other... & shrenu vil just act as fallen on avinash & avinash vil just stare at her like DUMBO ๐Ÿ˜†
NO TOUCH NO HUG POLICY ๐Ÿ˜‰

They vil show VAHINI instead worrying 4 BHAUJI.. & get bitten by SNAKE & Bhauji leaving astha behind & carrying VAHINI in his arms 2 mandir ๐Ÿ˜†

HIT HAI BHAI ๐Ÿ˜‰

Kaisi Lagi meri STORY ๐Ÿ˜‰

CHOOO.   M getting GAYAB now ๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿคฃ

Oye sweetu, trust you to get to the jugular...at first shot...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Something to laugh about today..seeing yr comment...really made me ROFL...ROFL...so it was a good thing... You are a mood lifter...thanks buds...๐Ÿค—

No ROLL that was obvious...due to...the director's call...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Well if he does that..carry his vahini up the stairs...after the snake bite..I AM THROWING IN THE TOWEL..THAT IS IT FOR ME..GALS..

Your stories always are BANG ON TARGET..SWEETU. You are gifted with the magic wand and foresight.

๐Ÿคฃ
Prads thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: casweetu12

Thx nims for Wu... so now just gonna watch PRECAP ๐Ÿ˜‰

M sure even Monday epi vil b equally disappointing ๐Ÿ˜•.. they vil not ROLL OVER Each other... & shrenu vil just act as fallen on avinash & avinash vil just stare at her like DUMBO ๐Ÿ˜†
NO TOUCH NO HUG POLICY ๐Ÿ˜‰

They vil show VAHINI instead worrying 4 BHAUJI.. & get bitten by SNAKE & Bhauji leaving astha behind & carrying VAHINI in his arms 2 mandir ๐Ÿ˜†

HIT HAI BHAI ๐Ÿ˜‰

Kaisi Lagi meri STORY ๐Ÿ˜‰

CHOOO.   M getting GAYAB now ๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿคฃ

Rather than snake biting vahini..how abt anaconda gulping dwn her..along wid odr extras..

V wl b free frm torture..๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Prads - 8 years ago
nim_var thumbnail
Originally posted by: padmajag

Nim_var

I just gave 1
because I expected a lot today , CV cheated us .
I gave 1 point for the last precap!
Our boy made pit for his doll and he himself fell into it!
I like the way first she prayed to choose the direction and called shlok in the precap. 
will he ask her to say sorry tomorrow like the way he asked in Jungle track?

But our expectations are very high , CV's are not recreating the memories what we expect from them.
Poor CV's  

I am Praying Bappa for IS not to come to the jungle tomorrow

padmaja,

Sure feeling a bad taste...as we were on tenterhooks since y'day...6 pm..oh god what did we get served..a moldy old...stale BREAD. 

Even Shlok falling into the pit..did nothing for me as by then I was..so FURIOUS N MAD...they are giving us hatke..for sure and..THIS IS NOT WHAT I WANT TO SEE.

past experiences should have made us alert and not expect anything much from them but we were fools..seeing them rocking yeday...and had high hopes...knew it...sadly..

I am off for a bit...will come and join you all in beating up the CV's. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Saibhargav thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very disappointing today. i just like the way apsara spoke with IS, ashlok scene and precap too. who cares about filler. let us keep less expectation on monday. Edited by Saibhargav - 8 years ago
nim_var thumbnail
Originally posted by: Prads

Rather than snake biting vahini..how abt anaconda gulping dwn her..along wid odr extras..

V wl b free frm torture..๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Prads,

SAdly..anacondas are not...found where Shlok planned his...LITTLE SURPRISE FOR BARKHA.

But you know what..that is an excellent proposition...CAN DREAM ABOUT IT. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

going out now...be back in 30 minutes...
Swetha.Aamir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nimmy, none will beat EBP cvs and stars when it comes to irritate and torture fans ๐Ÿคข what the hell they show tday ๐Ÿ˜• someone please gave me ph.no of sheetal, nupur and kirloskar's real life husband. what to plead them take their wifes for a vacation of 2 or 3 month ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜† i just done with joreria and kirloskars ๐Ÿคข not waiting for mondaywhat we gona get in mon.is first two min.shlok helping aastha with thelp of editor uncle๐Ÿ˜กthen last two min.end of epi cvs go to hell ๐Ÿ˜ก