Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Video Gif looped avatar of ur choice (Page 2)

Vtui IF-Dazzler
Vtui
Vtui

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _akdha.forever_

dii thanks a ton for ur helpHug
 waise imgur se gif banta h??
nahi Shree, but it wud convert the video part to Gif as I illustrated images

Vtui IF-Dazzler
Vtui
Vtui

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vtui

Originally posted by harshu27

thnx rajni really I ws trying fr dis only bt 1 thng is mujhe imgur se post nahi hota me hamesha pics postimage.org se karti hn toh usme kaise hoga Confused moreover mere pass toh sabhi episodes hai ja ke toh me apne saved epis se gif bana sakti hn kya...? plzz clr my doubt LOL

hi harshu, yah u can make the video GIFS from whatever images, for that u wud need psp or CSS or paintshop but you have to learn those before using that. The otherway you can do is , you download a software which vonverts videos, to GIF e.g YTD (video downloader and concertor) This can convert your computer videos, to Gif, still you wud need to upload these upload these GIFS on some image hosting site,I m sure the site u using , wud have been supporting GIFS too, BTW YTD is free, and no spamming software, a gud one, also gud to download videos from youtube, convert it many formats

Hope that clears some of ur doubts, I will check, the site you told me. BTW the episodes you have , r all those in Video format. there r many options, will tell u more soon
 see at my new avatar Gif image, I did it in post-image, so Yes can stick to ur post image Wink for uploading GIF
Vtui IF-Dazzler
Vtui
Vtui

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samy.123

ya thanks dear
i havedone it long time back but not the gif one so thanks
and what if we wanna remove the avataar link how do we do it???
i hav tried reset and clicking on the pic but no use:((

Hi Samy, Sorry for late reply, to remove avatar , I m not sure, but definitely u can override it, I did it many times, Just reset and paste a new link, and submit, open prefernces tab again, and the new Avatar will be there, also you can over-ride it by a sort of blank image, Hope that helps
harshu27 IF-Stunnerz
harshu27
harshu27

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 5:57am | IP Logged

thnx rajni really I ws trying fr dis only bt 1 thng is mujhe imgur se post nahi hota me hamesha pics postimage.org se karti hn toh usme kaise hoga Confused moreover mere pass toh sabhi episodes hai ja ke toh me apne saved epis se gif bana sakti hn kya...? plzz clr my doubt LOL

hi harshu, yah u can make the video GIFS from whatever images, for that u wud need psp or CSS or paintshop but you have to learn those before using that. The otherway you can do is , you download a software which vonverts videos, to GIF e.g YTD (video downloader and concertor) This can convert your computer videos, to Gif, still you wud need to upload these upload these GIFS on some image hosting site,I m sure the site u using , wud have been supporting GIFS too, BTW YTD is free, and no spamming software, a gud one, also gud to download videos from youtube, convert it many formats

Hope that clears some of ur doubts, I will check, the site you told me. BTW the episodes you have , r all those in Video format. there r many options, will tell u more soon

see at my new avatar Gif image, I did it in post-image, so Yes can stick to ur post imageWinkfor uploading GIF

thnx a lot rajni fr clearing my doubts Hug bte my videos are in either VLC format or sum of dm are in MP4 windows media format...I wil try as u said let me see... hw it wrks bt I liked ur avatar v cute one Wink
Vtui IF-Dazzler
Vtui
Vtui

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 6:03am | IP Logged

see at my new avatar Gif image, I did it in post-image, so Yes can stick to ur post imageWinkfor uploading GIF

thnx a lot rajni fr clearing my doubts Hug bte my videos are in either VLC format or sum of dm are in MP4 windows media format...I wil try as u said let me see... hw it wrks bt I liked ur avatar v cute one Wink

Sorry Harshu, actually, the image post does not work well with GIF, so I changed mine again to Imgur, why u dont try Imgur, just need registration, and thats it. BTW Someone was asking even a better way, so I told her just the others avataar whatever u like , right click, rehost to Imgur, and paste link in post or avataar, and voila...LOL
harshu27 IF-Stunnerz
harshu27
harshu27

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 6:09am | IP Logged

Sorry Harshu, actually, the image post does not work well with GIF, so I changed mine again to Imgur, why u dont try Imgur, just need registration, and thats it. BTW Someone was asking even a better way, so I told her just the others avataar whatever u like , right click, rehost to Imgur, and paste link in post or avataar, and voila...LOL

k wil try in imgur thnx agn Hug
Magpie_ IF-Sizzlerz
Magpie_
Magpie_

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
thank u diSmile

Go to top