Users

Frequent Posters

Vtui thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Samy.123

ya thanks dear
i havedone it long time back but not the gif one so thanks
and what if we wanna remove the avataar link how do we do it???
i hav tried reset and clicking on the pic but no use:((

Hi Samy, Sorry for late reply, to remove avatar , I m not sure, but definitely u can override it, I did it many times, Just reset and paste a new link, and submit, open prefernces tab again, and the new Avatar will be there, also you can over-ride it by a sort of blank image, Hope that helps
harshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Vtui

see at my new avatar Gif image, I did it in post-image, so Yes can stick to ur post imageπŸ˜‰for uploading GIF

thnx a lot rajni fr clearing my doubts πŸ€— bte my videos are in either VLC format or sum of dm are in MP4 windows media format...I wil try as u said let me see... hw it wrks bt I liked ur avatar v cute one πŸ˜‰
Vtui thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshu27

thnx a lot rajni fr clearing my doubts πŸ€— bte my videos are in either VLC format or sum of dm are in MP4 windows media format...I wil try as u said let me see... hw it wrks bt I liked ur avatar v cute one πŸ˜‰

Sorry Harshu, actually, the image post does not work well with GIF, so I changed mine again to Imgur, why u dont try Imgur, just need registration, and thats it. BTW Someone was asking even a better way, so I told her just the others avataar whatever u like , right click, rehost to Imgur, and paste link in post or avataar, and voila...πŸ˜†
harshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Vtui

Sorry Harshu, actually, the image post does not work well with GIF, so I changed mine again to Imgur, why u dont try Imgur, just need registration, and thats it. BTW Someone was asking even a better way, so I told her just the others avataar whatever u like , right click, rehost to Imgur, and paste link in post or avataar, and voila...πŸ˜†

k wil try in imgur thnx agn πŸ€—