Video Gif looped avatar of ur choice

Vtui thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Easy way to do video GIF avatar, any video, just get its embed code, host and convert on image host site, I did it in imgur, they host the image for about a mnth but then you can rehost it, or can change to a new one

If some1 want it use later, please save images on ur PC, as they wont stay for more than a month, and I wont do it again, very boring

step1::: Select any video, luk for its embed code as for youtube video press share below video, 

step2::: copy code(highlighted in blue), now open Imgur site, u have to register with imgur before upload

step3:::  Upload image , dropdown select video to GIF

step4:: paste the embed code in popped up bar 

step5::: Click create gif

step6:: Select Start and end time, which u want to loop

step7::Open forum dashboard, profile update, edit profile and preference tab, u will get the follow screens

step8:: Goto preference tab to the right most side

step10:: from imgur page , copy image link -Green here

step11-paste in avataar link from preference tab-bottom

Edited by Vtui - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vtui thumbnail
all done, guys , enjoy, hard work, so please make use of it😊
Samy.123 thumbnail
ya thanks dear
i havedone it long time back but not the gif one so thanks
and what if we wanna remove the avataar link how do we do it???
i hav tried reset and clicking on the pic but no use:((
harshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
thnx rajni really I ws trying fr dis only bt 1 thng is mujhe imgur se post nahi hota me hamesha pics postimage.org se karti hn toh usme kaise hoga πŸ˜• moreover mere pass toh sabhi episodes hai ja ke toh me apne saved epis se gif bana sakti hn kya...? plzz clr my doubt πŸ˜†
Vtui thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshu27

thnx rajni really I ws trying fr dis only bt 1 thng is mujhe imgur se post nahi hota me hamesha pics postimage.org se karti hn toh usme kaise hoga πŸ˜• moreover mere pass toh sabhi episodes hai ja ke toh me apne saved epis se gif bana sakti hn kya...? plzz clr my doubt πŸ˜†

hi harshu, yah u can make the video GIFS from whatever images, for that u wud need psp or CSS or paintshop but you have to learn those before using that. The otherway you can do is , you download a software which vonverts videos, to GIF e.g YTD (video downloader and concertor) This can convert your computer videos, to Gif, still you wud need to upload these upload these GIFS on some image hosting site,I m sure the site u using , wud have been supporting GIFS too, BTW YTD is free, and no spamming software, a gud one, also gud to download videos from youtube, convert it many formats

Hope that clears some of ur doubts, I will check, the site you told me. BTW the episodes you have , r all those in Video format. there r many options, will tell u more soon
Vtui thumbnail
[QUOTE=harshu27]thnx rajni really I ws trying fr dis only bt 1 thng is mujhe imgur se post nahi hota me hamesha pics postimage.org se karti hn toh usme kaise hoga πŸ˜• moreover mere pass toh sabhi episodes hai ja ke toh me apne saved epis se gif bana sakti hn kya...? plzz clr my doubt πŸ˜†[/QUOTE
I checked post omage sitw. Thats still under development, so though wud hold images for longer time, so thats gud, but most probab;ly you cant  upload gif. But Imgur definitely support Gifs, though for lesser time, but then u can rehost it. Also imgur is free]
Vtui thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshu27

Ok Harshu, tried it with post imaget as well, after you convert ur video to Gif , (YTD) I can help next weekend  if u want, you can upload on post image.org. I tried it , it work perfect
_akdha.forever_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
dii thanks a ton for ur helpπŸ€—
 waise imgur se gif banta h??
Vtui thumbnail
Originally posted by: _akdha.forever_

dii thanks a ton for ur helpπŸ€—

waise imgur se gif banta h??

nahi Shree, but it wud convert the video part to Gif as I illustrated images
Vtui thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vtui

hi harshu, yah u can make the video GIFS from whatever images, for that u wud need psp or CSS or paintshop but you have to learn those before using that. The otherway you can do is , you download a software which vonverts videos, to GIF e.g YTD (video downloader and concertor) This can convert your computer videos, to Gif, still you wud need to upload these upload these GIFS on some image hosting site,I m sure the site u using , wud have been supporting GIFS too, BTW YTD is free, and no spamming software, a gud one, also gud to download videos from youtube, convert it many formats

Hope that clears some of ur doubts, I will check, the site you told me. BTW the episodes you have , r all those in Video format. there r many options, will tell u more soon

see at my new avatar Gif image, I did it in post-image, so Yes can stick to ur post image πŸ˜‰ for uploading GIF