Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Meant to be together - MaNan SS (Chp updated pg 34 ) 10/11/15 (Page 29)

musicalstars Senior Member
musicalstars
musicalstars

Posted: 30 September 2015 at 12:39am | IP Logged
nice story...love ahaan nandini bonding...nandini blackmailing princi was awesome...bechara manik n harshad ke bech mein phas gaya...but what nandini did is also right...but she told that she is manik's gf...why did she said that...?? i know she couldnt tell her name because of harshad but she could have said something else also or that she is ahaan's doc...or something else...but it was an epic...the way she controlled manik in the balcony was awesome...when he was not listening then the trick she used by calling him a first standard kid...was awesome n manik forgot that he was blaming himself a second before...for ahaan's condition...i hope harshad's behavior comes infront of everyone soon...n y is mukti not telling anything to manik...?? n dose nandini still dont know about her fathers business patner...?? i think it was malhothra industries only...but manik should have known about his business patners...then how come he dont know about nandini...?? n where is rishab...?? i hope that navya becomes well soon...
continue soon...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-abz-

hiddenblossom Newbie
hiddenblossom
hiddenblossom

Posted: 30 September 2015 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Hey .. Do update yr ur story is too sweet.. 

Originally posted by -abz-

Sorry guys ...I be late latif always LOL. I blame this on my studies !LOL

I'll try to update regularly like alternate days or three days once ... at least two updates in a week .

ok ..so here is the chapter ... and before that for further pms , buddy me ! Wink

Chapter 12

Nandini woke up with a sudden jolt but arched  back and she found herself stuck with two hands . A tiny one and an equally huge one . She was on the side of the bed , the other side Manik was sleeping and Ahaan  sandwiched in between the two or may be comfortably sleeping in their warmth . Nandini was admiring the cuteness of Ahaan sleeping peacefully between them safely .

She slowly pecked Ahaans chubby cheeks and Ahaan turned towards Nandini even more making it tough for her to move out . After a few minutes , Ahaan threw his leg over her and Manik moved closer to Ahaan hugging him and touching her waist . She was totally caged due the duo and she couldnt move out .
She kept quite making sure that they dont wake up and moved into the her thoughts , her mind finding the mystery behind Ahaan's such kind of behaviour making her wonder what had happened to make a happy boy to be in such a shock .
-Nandini's pov -
...Ahaan was happy yesterday ...till he went back home ...that means he had problems in his house only ! This poor kid is being troubled a lot ...wait ...may be his report cards !!! yes!!! he was stammering because of that only ...He was scared about his report cards ...cant belive as second grade can be troubled this much for his marks ...!!! But not this time !! Ahaan has me and Manik !
-End of pov -

On thinking about Manik she turned towards him to find him hugging Ahaan and her , sleeping being extremely endearing and adorable . A flush of red colour rushed through her cheeks making her pink cheeks turn into the colour of a rose . A feat of heat rushed through her skin as she realized their proximity and his warmness was lingering around her and his smell making her get dreamy . She really couldn't realize what exactly hit her but she felt like pecking his cheeks  but her mind stopped her from doing that and she moved away and her sudden movement made Ahaan wake up and this made Manik to open his eyes . Nandini mentally cursed herself as she woke the cute  idiots up .

Manik smiled seeing Nandini and Ahaan by his side , but realized what the reality was and woke up suddenly and sat on the bed and Nandini also sat on the bed . Both didn't dare to look at each other . 'Good evening Lady doll ' Ahaan exclaimed getting up and pulling each other closer to him and holding their either arms . Nandini and Manik turned towards  each other and they looked straight .

'Chachu ...Lady doll ...Good evening !! ' Ahaan exclaimed as the last time he had said good morning which was supposed to be afternoon . 'Evening!! ' Nandini said in a higher tone as she had to at home at this time . She swiftly checked the time in her watch " five forty five !!! Aiyyoo !! Navya must be alone ...ab thak toh Abhi ghar ja chuka ho ga !! " Nandini exclaimed as she made herself out from the bed and steadied herself . " Lady doll ... ghar jaa rahe ho ? " Ahaan asked displeasedly . Nandini turned towards him and gave him a peck . " Sorry Ahaan ...by mujhe jaana hoga ...bohat dheer hogayi na ...I'll pakka come tommorow morning ..a surprise is waiting for you " Nandini winked at him and she moved , but stopped in the middle and turned back and saw Manik and said bye for which Manik replied the same .

The next morning , Ahaan was in the verge of blasting due to Nandini's decision . " Mein nehi jagoona !! " Ahaan frowned and folded his hands as Nandini took him to the school . " Ahaan ...Aap  ko itna kya problem hai iss school se ? " Nandini asked to which Ahaan frowned and moved forward . "Mein aap se baat kar rahi hoo ! " Nandini again said . Ahaan didnt turn "Problem aapka ..ya aapka report card se nehi hai !! its with the nature of this school Ahaan ! " Nandini said making Ahaan turn with his mouth open .

" Ab yeh mat poocho ...that how do I know ? " Nandini said smirking making him shocked even more . " how ? kaise ? how do you know everything ? " Ahaan asked to her wondering what kind of a superwoman is she . "Because ..I know your heart Ahaan .." Nandini said winking turning him crimson . "Haww ..Ahaan is blushing ! " Nandini said keeping her hands on her mouth . Ahaan turned towards the other side "Mein blush nehi kartha !!" Ahaan said rubbing his cheeks . Nandini came towards him and pulled his cubby cheeks only to make him turn even more pink . This time Ahaan smiled a little . " Ahem ...Mr Ahaan ...aap has sakte hai ..u dont need to pay anything to smile " Nandini said . Nandini had become a very important part of Ahaan as he started to learn about himself and he couldn't resist more and he hugged her smiling showing all the twenty four diamonds .

"...Ahaan ...what bothers you from going to school ? " Nandini asked sweetly as she held his hand and moved inside . Ahaan looked all around only to get reminded of fathers dropping their children to the school gate kissing their head . He held Nandini's hand tightly as he had no one to do so . Manik and Cabir would drop him school whenever they had an off . But no one really bothered to take him inside except for Mukti . Sometimes Mukti also had works to do . He felt like being a burden to them , he never complained , but turned out his frustration in his studies . " Lady doll ...Pata hai ..mera friend Arjun ...unke papa na ..hamesha use huggy aur kissi dhe kar use school chod the hai ...but my papa ..he never likes me coming next to him " Ahaan said calmly with his head down walking inside . Nandini felt numb listening to his comment as his state was just like what she thought . Nandini choose to listen to him quietly as he needed to pour out everything .

As they went inside , Ahaan was even more quite , he took her to his class room . " Pata hai ...I used to win all my dance and music competitions ...everyone's papa used to encourage their kids ..but my mamma papa never came to any of them " Ahaan said again deep sadness hidden in his tone . " Pata hai ...Papa used to beat me ..if I didn't do my work properly ...he wanted me to be good in academics ...but I'm trying Lady doll ...I really am not able to do it ! ...every one makes fun of me ! they call me looser ! " Ahaan again said ...his deep pain made Nandini teary but Ahaan didn't cry a little . " ...All of my friends parents gives them all the love and happiness ...but my parents only give me money ...they hate me lady doll " Ahaan said . " All of them behave rudely with we ..no one loves me !! No one !! except for chachu and Cabu ! no one ... No one wants me !! all of them in my class and school calls me a looser ..they never take me in anything !! and you want me to go to such school ?? I don't want to come here ! " the agony in his words made Nandini feel really numb and she bent down and tilted Ahaan's head to look at her . "

Ahaan ...you know why babies cry ?? " Nandini asked for which Ahaan gave a confused look . "cause they demand for what they want even when they cant talk ! ...They let out their feelings ...cause they know ..andar dhabake rakhe se they wont have their problems solved ! ...cry out Ahaan ..you will feel better " Nandini said cupping his face . Ahaan suddenly hugged her fell into tears and started crying out loud like a two year old kid of course he was a kid and he needed to do this , he kept crying and Nandini kept patting this oozing soul  . " No one loves me na Lady doll ! " Ahaan said in between to Nandini who was batting his back .

For that Nandini lifted him and took him to the wash room . and made him sit in front of the mirror . A muddled Ahaan stared at Nandini's actions . Nandini turned his face towards the mirror . "Kya dikh raha hai tumhe ? " Nandini asked him , Ahaan didnt say anything . "Ahaan ...mein aap se kuch pooch rahi roon .." Nandini reminded him as he was not really undrestanding what she was saying . " ok ..mein bata thi hoon ...Ek cute si ladki khadi hai ..aur ek cute sa ladka baitha hai ...right " Nandini asked him and he nodded . " Iss cute si ladki ki ke Naam Nandini hai ...I am Nandini !!! I love my self ! ...and this great boy is Ahaan ..and he loves himself " Nandini said for which Ahaan was blank . " Ahaan loves Ahaan right " Nandini asked him . Ahaan didn't reply he really didn't know what to say . " Ahaan ...if you will love yourself ..then nothing is more important Ahaan ..." Nandini said pecking his forehead . " You know children are gods gift ...u are a gift to this world ..and u r special ...very very special ..." Nandini said and Ahaan widened is eyes . "Love is not only what others have for us ...but it is what we have for our selves " Nandini said in a childish tone . "Ahaan loves everybody but not himself ...but if he loves himself !! He loved by god ! " Nandini said which made Ahaan think for a while .

" Samaj mein nehi aaya na ! " Nandini said making a cute expression , Ahaan was blank again . She made Ahaan keep his hand on his heart . " Aaakhein band karo " Nandini ordered . Ahaan closed his eyes . "Jab bhi if you have a problem ...close your eyes and say I can do it ! you will surely get a way ! " Nandini said . Ahaan was not cared by anyone as much she did . He now surely was not willing to stay away from her . He turned a little and kissed her chubby cheeks . " You are my Nandu doll " Ahaan said . " The doll is yours ...and the doll loves you ! hamesha ! " Nandini said picking him up from the place . " yeww ...Nandu ...you brought me into girls washroom cheee ! " Ahaan made  faces . " You want me to enter into mens washroom ? " Nandini asked , Ahaan giggled and they went outside .

Nandini made Ahaan sit on the bench next to the principals room . "Ahaan ..aap yehan ruko ...I'll go catch this bull dog " Nandini smiled  went into the principals room . "May ..I come in ? " Nandini asked . " Yes please " The principal said . "I'm from Ahaan Saxena's side " Nandini said a little squeaky to get the principal's attention to the topic . " oh ! about the report card ! " Principal said in a unpleased and unbothered tone . " that boy ..is good for nothing ..he is just too high with his attitude and doesnt talk to teachers well ! " the principal complained . " Oh really ! I thought ...helping a student when he feels it difficult to study is your duty ! " Nandini said folding her hands with a hanky-panky tone . " Excuse me ! " The principal glared . " What made you think to blame this on us ! " Principal said . " Exactly ! what makes you think you can blame this on that little innocent boy ? " Nandini asked in her classy tone . The Principal was shocked at such a response . " What was your logo ? haan service before self ! ...this is how you serve ? ..this is how you ill treat a kid ? " Nandini asked in a little higher tone . "Mind you language !! " Principal stood up . "I'll complain to Mr Saxena !" he jolted .
-Nandini's pov-
Aiyoo ...if he complains to Harshad ..then he will surely get to know about Navya ..and I cant let that happen ! ...but Ahaan ..he cant be ill treated again ... I will have to do something ..until Harshad is revealed .if this guy gets me as Nandini Murthy ..toh bhi He will say to Harshad !
-End of pov -

"If you will complain to Saxena ..I'll complain to Malhotra ! " she speared out with roguery .The Principal looked completely shocked as well as worried . " What ? " he asked . " What what ? ...go ..complain to Harshad ..I'll complain to Manik Malhotra ! The Manik Malhotra ! " Nandini said stressing his name making the princi go weak in knees . " I am his girl friend ...dare you tell it to the world ..he will kill you ! ..and if you will tell it to Harshad ..then your dead and will be roaming around in hell ! " Nandini blackmailed him . "But ..." The principal was sandwiched between Manik and Harshad . " Choose your way ...if you will take a good care of Ahaan ..giving him the proper school environment ..I'll not utter a word ...if Ahaan will have any kind of problem ..you will face the wrath ! " Nandini said reaching the peak of her black mail making him go weak . " the option is yours ! " Nandini said in a cool way . " I'll make sure of Ahaan properly ! " The principal said praying not wanting an end . " Good ...and dare you tell to anyone that I'm his girl friend ! " Nandini threatened his death  he nodded in a no . Nandini stormed out laughing and saw Ahaan sleeping in the bench . She quietly lifted him and moved out .

to be continued Wink
-abz- IF-Rockerz
-abz-
-abz-

Posted: 25 October 2015 at 4:02am | IP Logged
...I know no sorry can make this alright ...but still sorry guys for being the late one ..

Nidsy ..this one is for you 

Ignore errors ...

Chapter 13

Ahaan woke up in the middle as for Nandini had to use a two wheeler . It wasn't that he didn't want to sleep . He got some peace while sleeping on her shoulder ...just that he didn't want any sort of trouble over her .

A smiling Ahaan was standing over the gap between Nandini's seat and her steering . The journey turned quite pleasant for Ahaan and Nandini ; Nandini was happy cause Ahaan spoke his frustration , that too very cutely where as the little one felt being loved without any judgement for the second time . With a halt , the scooty stopped .

Ahaan blinkingly stared at Nandini asking for the reason to stop silently . " Aap ko bhook nehi lagi kya ? ..." Nandini asked questioning him . He nodded in a no . " Arre ! kaise nehi lagi ? ..Mujhe toh zoron ki bhook lagi hai ! " Nandini pouted . " Then toh...you should have stopped near a restaurant na ..." asked a confused Ahaan . " Restaurant ? ..mujhe toh street food kahni hai ! " Nandini winked smilingly . Ahaan was now totally confused about what she was mentioning . " Arre ..Ahaan ..left side pe dheko ! " Nandini pointed . Ahaan turned , to his surprise , he found a lot of street foods being sold. He didn't know the name of any of them .

Ahaan got down as Nandini parked the scooty . " Chalo ! ..kuch kahte hai .." Nandini said licking her lips as if she was dying to eat the whole stall up there . Holding the little finger of his doll , Ahaan walked along with Nandini to get some eateries unknown to him . Blinking and oogling at the whole stall , he was looking at the stuffs being sold . " We will start from gola ..ok ? " Nandini asked . He , having no option to say nodded innocently . " Bhaiya ..dho gola dena ..ek kala khatta ..aur Ahaan tum kya khaoge ? " Nandini asked lifting him up . " Mujhe nehi pata mein kya khaoon ..." Ahaan said being ubber confused , but in an adorable way . " Awww ...then toh aap ko rose try karni chaiye ...its yummy too ...theek hai ? " ...Ahaan nodded in a yes .

He watched Nandini curiously , at the way she was licking and sipping the juice out of the icy stick and tried to do the same . A smile crept over his face as he found the taste to be suprisingly good . " Wow lady doll ! ..Yeh toh yummy hai !! " Ahaan excalimed loudly and happliy . " awww ...next hum aayenge na ..toh poora flavours try karenge theek hai ? " Nandini winked ...for he winked back this time . After finishing of wil gola's ..they went for the other eateries . Having competition to finish the food , Nandini faked loosing to see a happy Ahaan smiling . " Ha ! dheka lady doll ! ..I won ...this is my 5th plate ...bell pooli .." Ahaan said victoriously . " ...Ahaan ..its Bhel Poori ! " Nandini corrected him .. " Aur aap toh jeet gaye !! " Nandini clapped happily . Ahaan hugged her tightly , and gave her a smacker over her cheeks .

After having their food , they moved for shopping . This time also , it was street shopping . Ahaan's fascination turned less by now . Trying various small games and little 'Badmashi' ,he was totally enjoying the new found environment . Nandini and Ahaan turned more carefree and notorious by now .

While trying for the hoola hoops , Nandini got him 3 gold fishes and she was given a extra chance . While try to throw the third one to the fish bowl ...the vendor sneezed out in a scary way and the direction of Nandini's aim changed to the other side where a man was standing and it hit his head timelessly . Both Nandini and Ahaan stood there with their eyes coming out of their socket . Both of them started at each other . " Oh no ! " They muttered together in unison .

While trying to run away , the man screamt at both of them . He seemed to be a greater official and a arrogant man in approach . He gave an awkward wink to Nandini to which she frowned and turned aroud to move , when he came forward again . " Auh huh ! ..you were the one to hit me pretty lady ..you need a pay back .." He said making the situation creepy . " ...You look really pretty ...I mean a figure  " ..He again said  tongue in cheek. If she would have been alone without out the chotu  here , she would have given the starnger a solid punch but Ahaan was here and she didnt want any trouble to him . " I'm sorry ..galati se hogai ..I'm sorry ." She tried to be polite at her best . " Galati se mein aap ko choo loon ...I swear ..I would love it .. " He said trying to be close ..

" Mamma !! " Ahaan screamed to Nandini's confusion . " How dare you tell my doll mamma like that ? " Ahaan frowned . " Kya ? ...yeh tumhari mamma hai ?...but she seems so young ! " the man replied being shocked . " Hai yeh meri mamma hai ! ..Hai na mamma ! " Ahaan questioned to which Nandini nodded . " Aur ...meri mamma bohat strong hai ..you dont no !! Hai na mamma ! " Ahaan asked and she nodded again . " Aur aap mere papa ko jaante ho ? Manik Malhotra ! ..Hai na mamma ! " he asked again to which Nandini nodded , in a reflex she turned to the little one shocked and stunned with her eyes wide open . The man was shocked now . " Mein apne papa se complain kar doongi ...if you try to talk or touch my doll mamma ! " Ahaan warned in a way like Manik does .

"I'm sorry !! I'm a new employee in his office ..I am so sorry madam ...meri naukri chala jayega ..I will never do this to anyone ...not even think about doing ! I swear ! " the man replied stammering . " Shooo ! move away ! " Ahaan chased him away for which he moved in a swift . After a good five minutes or so , Nandini and Ahaan busted out laughing .

" Yeh aapne kahan se sheeka Ahaan ? " Nandini asked trying to in hale deep breath which wented out in laughing . " from you " Ahaan said . " Me ? " Nandini asked preplexed . " you only na called chachu as your boy friend to principal sir ..." he said smilingly to which Nandini was shocked . They bursted into another fits of laughing , this laughing session was broken by the buzz of her phone . 

" Hello .." she said happlily not noticing the caller id . " Where the hell are you and Ahaan ? ..kitna deer hogaya ! its 5pm ! " she heard a voice roaring out . It didn't take time for her to recognise the man behind the voice . " Manik ...we are safe and we'll come back soon .." Nandini tried to cool him down . After hearing the word 'safe ' he calmed down a little . But then his ego didn't leave him justified . " What do you mean by *come back soon* huh ? ...I want you both here before six ! get that ! ...if possible come right now ! " Manik demanded . " Oh hello ! ..I'm not kidnapping Ahaan away ...don't get hyper ! " Nandini replied back . " Hyper ? Me ? ..I said come back ..means come back ! get that !! ...no arguments ! " Manik shouted back ; before Nandini could reply , the call got hanged . " Monster ! " Nandini mumbled . " Chalo Ahaan ...you Chachu is waited for you " Nandini said imitating to which Ahaan giggled .

After reaching to Manik's office , both of them moved towards Manik's cabin . " ...Don't ask permission .." Manik said sternly looking into the file . Ahaan entered in . Before Nandini could enter Manik roared out again .." how dare you enter with out knocking !! " . " But you only told not to ask permission ! " Nandini said pouting . " That was for Ahaan ! not for you .." he said back . Nandini gave an irritated look . " May I come Mr Malhotra ! " Nandini asked gritting her teeth . " You are already in Ms Murthy ! " Manik said . Nandini flared her nostrils frowning .

"Aiyyoo !! Chachu ! ..stop it na ! kyun pareshan kar rahe ho chach--- I mean lady doll ko !! " Ahaan complained cutely biting his tongue for the mistake of identification he was going to do . Manik scanned Ahaan for few seconds as if he was an alien . " ...fine ! get in ! " Manik said unwillingly .

"Ahaan tum iss chidkut ke kaise kyun baate karne lagi ho ? " Manik asked . " chidkut ? ..main ? ...look who is talking ! " Nandini pointed out . " ...haan you chidkut ! ..like seriously kya soch rahi ho tum ? " ..." ..oh hello ! aap gorilla ki tarah behave karna band karo ! " Nandini retorted . " really ? ...tum toh badi acchi ho right ! ...panda kahi ki ! " Manik started out . " what the hell ! ..mein panda hoon toh aap lucche ho ! "

" then tum chudail ho ! " " chudail hogi aapki biwi !! king kong kahika ! " .." King kong hoga tera sasur ka beta ! behave toh aise karti ho jaise ki saari galti mein hi ki hai ! " " accha ..toh galti meri hai ? ...chipku kahi ke ! " ..." Chipku ?...kal tumne hi apne pair mere upar rakh ke soyi ! " .." accha ..aap kam the ! ..hat toh mere upar aise rakh ke soye the jaise fevicol jodke rakha hai !" ...knowing where the thing led them to , both of them stayed embarassed af if they were caught hugging . Beside that Ahaan sat there face palmed at their fights until the last few words made him confused ...

After a fifteen minutes or so .. Manik broke the silence . " Listen ..lets not talk about it ...there is an innocent sitting here . " Manik said polietly . " ryt jaise meine hi shuru ki thi na ! " Nandini said below her breath .

"Aap dono ! ..you both should become friends ! " Ahaan ordered standing on Manik's table .

"What ? " " No ways ! " both said in a sync with shock . " Yes ! ..you both will become friends ...ok ? ...Ahaan wants both of you as my best friends ..uske liye both of you should be friends na ! " Ahaan cutely winked , which stunned Manik . " come on give shake hands ! " ...Manik and Nandini stared at each other . " arre come on na chachu ..why are you behaving like a shy girl ! " Ahaan struck the right chord and Manik unwillingly gave his hand forward ..." Lady doll ...now its your turn ! " Ahaan said . " Pleaseee. " he showed a puppy face to Nandu , she too gave her hands for a shake hand irritated .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm very  sorry ;

I couldn't stand by my promise ...I had a tough time with my terminals last month and internet problems ...and this month too ..since I got back with my network previous week , I'll try my best to give you all an update

I cannot say when will be the next update ...cause I have my exams this week ...I will surely give you all one  later this week ...

Edited by -abz- - 25 October 2015 at 4:42am

The following 75 member(s) liked the above post:

alphymbarshiforever17swa2525bhavanimsBarkha_mmili_mini1susmitha.skamla70pujat00009shabnamshaikhcuteprintShilp_s1ssg2015angela2008MARIYAH008pioniarllub96Mourvisalonyk124nishamananss311SarocoolPradishma143hardik1991Sangavilovelyaquakirti0123acromantlasenerechatrath5mmshaakankshajain05krishy88little-dollrobedwardMSIKurasunset17crazydreamerdhrits_24aishubangiawindowseatbugkalyanimynenizooni.shahhappiegalmomy290691neetimehtaAshmita18Hudah18Suku111alind713Hasi-Pani186MISHA88RUPALIgracyparmarpriyakshi301crazy_sonuprincess08elsaannanami169kavyachSreeja_babuthamannamananCooldude101shruti1997mini_manansharon.babuArSha_ManNaniqra286HTA111monakhan.manya_189zarakhanarloverpayal94parthadmirerurvisaini

dhrits_24 Senior Member
dhrits_24
dhrits_24

Posted: 25 October 2015 at 4:24am | IP Logged
So nice to c u update after so long...
Though it was a chhotu update, it was cute...
so MaNan to b frnds...
Loving the way Ahaan n Nandini r bonding...
n that guy... m sure this thing is going to spread soon...
LOL...
All the Best 4 ur exams
waiting 4 ur updates...
tc

-abz-

Dhariya_ IF-Dazzler
Dhariya_
Dhariya_

Posted: 25 October 2015 at 4:29am | IP Logged
I loved it
ahaan ne nandini aur manik ko mama aur papa bola hehe
manan fights like Tom and jerry
hehe ahaan so cute because of him they became friends
awesome uodate
Cont soon
All the best for your exams

-abz-

solayhakhan Senior Member
solayhakhan
solayhakhan

Posted: 25 October 2015 at 4:30am | IP Logged
nice plzzz cont soon

-abz-

rajirock123 Goldie
rajirock123
rajirock123

Posted: 25 October 2015 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Hi dear nice update ahaan and nandu bonding is socute but pls try to update once in weak atleast 

-abz-

parthadmirer IF-Rockerz
parthadmirer
parthadmirer

Posted: 25 October 2015 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Loved the update...
nandini and ahaan food treat was awesome...
ahaan really enjoyed with nandini...
and their encounter with the man...
and how ahaan made him scared...LOL
and then nandini manik fight...LOL
chipku panda, lucha...LOL
wow ahaan wants nandini and manik to be frnds...Embarrassed

Go to top