Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Meant to be together - MaNan SS (Chp updated pg 34 ) 10/11/15 (Page 20)

-abz- IF-Rockerz
-abz-
-abz-

Posted: 05 July 2015 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutypie04

Wow awesome update dea. ..
Continue soonnn
Tnx for the pm
Thank u

-abz- IF-Rockerz
-abz-
-abz-

Posted: 05 July 2015 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by epshitatabassum

Awesome. Why sooo late
Haa manik dragon 
When you updated next part
Superb
thank u dear ...will update soon
-abz- IF-Rockerz
-abz-
-abz-

Posted: 05 July 2015 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hasi-Pani1

wow...thanks for the lovely n wonderful update...its jus fab dea...i jus loved it...u penned it so well...ur such an awsm writer...i am totally in love with ur ff...u described each and every part really amazing...nandu n ahaan bonding i jus loved it...the way u write is outstanding
plsss try to update soon dea...cant wait soo long...eagerly waiting for next part... continue soon
awwwh ...thank u sooo much
surely will update the part soon
-abz- IF-Rockerz
-abz-
-abz-

Posted: 05 July 2015 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princypriya

its was too emotinal part 
bt u pinned very beautifully 
 nandu n ahaan bonding was awesoon 
soon nandu will knw the other side of monester 
continue soon
Thank u so much
-abz- IF-Rockerz
-abz-
-abz-

Posted: 05 July 2015 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aavani

emotional part...loving nandu and ahaan bonding a lot
feeling so sad for this cute little boy...
hoping that soon manan will sort out together...
continue soon
take care
Thank u dear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vani86

-abz- IF-Rockerz
-abz-
-abz-

Posted: 05 July 2015 at 8:16am | IP Logged

Hello guys ...
I'm back with an update ...

Ignore mistakes and enjoy

PM for those who comment
                                          Chapter 11
-Manik's Pov -
Nandu was right ! ...Ahaan is hiding something and suffering with it alone !! How can I be so careless !  When she was telling me time and again ...I didnt listen to her ! I dont want Ahaan to suffer like us ...and thats what is happening now ...and I'm not able to do anything ...is Ahaan alright ?
-End of Pov -

"Manik ...Ahaan theek hai !" Nandini said moving herself even more inside the balcony . She found the balcony to be a very huge one . May be the widest baclony she has ever seen . But she had never liked huge places like that of Manik's . Manik turned towards Nandini looking into her eyes and sobbing . Then next thing he did was , held her in his arms tightly and sobbed out making Nandini get shocked but then she gave into the hug and let him cry out .

"Its all my fault ...i didnt listen to u Nandini ...Ahaan was facing so much of trauma and I couldnt figure it out ! i hate myslef for this !" ..." ..Manik its not your fault ..." " Yes its my fault Nandini ! How can I ...How ...damn ...that bloody Harshad ...I just cant let him get hurt like this ! arrrh ..." Manik mumbled . "Its just not your fault Manik ...you did  not want to me interferring in his personal problems ...I understand .."

Nandini tried to calm him down but Manik was not convinced with her ."Manik ...when you will not belive in your strength ...then everyone will use out your weakness Manik ...and If you dont trust yourself ...then how can anyone else trust you ? ". "its not you who take decisions of life ...its life which gives us such situations and to face such situations we should love ourselves ." Nandini said in a sugary voice which she uses it for Ahaan and Manik was still not convinced  . Manik kept on mumbling blaming himself and Nandini tried her best to convince him and at last she gave up .

"Manik Malhotra...u r just behaving like a first standard kid !! Ahaan is better than u !" Nandini said smriking . Suddenly Manik jerked out from the hug and stared in The Manik Malhotra style . "Ms Nandini Murthy ! What do you think of yourself ? do I look like a first standard kid ? " Manik asked with a lots of attitude . But this time Nandini wasnt scared of it . "Yes  !" Nandini said smiling . "Really ? ...tumhare size dheko ..u look like a kid ...like that of a fifteen year old girl !" Manik said and Nandini frowned . "Manik Malhotra ...I'm not talking about looks ... u r behaving like a kid !" Nandini said . This time Manik stomped his foot and went inside . Nandini went to get lunch and heat the milk once again .

After two hours Ahaan woke up totally fresh with his sassy attitude . "Good morning chachu .." Ahaan said streching his hands . "Morning nehi afternoon !" Manik said having a kind of fake smile and Ahaan smiled to this . "ok ...Good after noon chachu ..." Ahaan again said for which Manik smiled . "Lady doll kahan hai ? " Ahaan asked searching for her . Manik smiled changed to a frown . "Lady ? ..uski size to baby ki hai ! ...aur baccha mujhe bula rahi hai ! " Manik mumbled to himslef . "Good afternoon Ahaan !" Nandini came in smiling showing all her thirty two teeth . Ahaan too smiled .

Nandini kept the tray of food on the table and Ahaan hugged her ."Hello Lady doll " Ahaan cutely nuzzled himself into Nandini's hair . "Hello ! ...aap kaise feel kar rahe ho ? " Nandini asked . "I'm totally fine ! " Ahaan said smiling . "Fine toh aap tabh hoge when u will finish your lunch !" Nandini pulled his cheeks .While Ahaan's face turned completly dull listening to the word 'lunch' . Nandini made some oats for Ahaan which he hated the most .

"Nehi !!!!" Ahaan screamt . While Manik smriked . "Nehi ! nehi chalne wala hai Ahaan !" Manik said smriking . "You will have to eat ..." Manik slowly locked the door and came infront of him beside Nandini . "Chachu ...Lady doll ! I will not eat ! Ahaan ne kehdiya toh kehdiya !! " Ahaan said folding his arms making a cute pout . "You will have to eat Ahaan ! ..." Nandini said taking the bowl of oats . "Nehi kahoonga !" Ahaa screamt . "Accha ! Nehi khaooge ! ...then lets go to the doctor..." Manik said smriking . "Ok !" Ahaan was smiling . "par on one condition !". "What ? " Ahaan asked confused .

"You just had fever few hours ago na ...so we will get u injection !" Manik was smriking as he knew he has struck the right chord . Ahaan's shock had no limits . "No!!!!!!!! not injection !!!!" Ahaan roard this time . "then eat this lunch ...chup chaap !" Manik said . "Ahaan ...injection se toh yeh lunch his better hai na !" Nandini said making a baby wala look . "Jaise Maggi ko ban kiya ..koyi isse bhi bann karo !!" Ahaan said . "Ahaan !!!" MaNan said in unsion

-Ahaan's Pov -
Arrreyyy Bhaggu...Why they both are behaving like my mummy and daddy ?...katti !!!! I dont like this ganda sa food and the bada wala injection ! mummy ...save me !!!
-End of Pov-

Ahaan jumped from the bed and moved towards to door and it was locked and his anger had no limits and he opended his mouth having no options . Nandini feed him and atlast gave him a glass of milk which get drank giving killer wala looks .

"Mein aap dono se katti !" Ahaan said and moved towards the couch and sat there folding his arms . "Yeh toh bilkul ..ab Manik jaisa behave kar raha hai !" Nandini sighed . "Excuse me ?" Manik frowned . "Nothing ...i was just saying ke he behaving like a monster just like u !" Nandini said . "ya ryt ! ...from the time he is with you ...he is behaving like a minion !" Manik figgeted . Nandini made an angry pout . "you made him angry ! so you will only manofy him !" Nandini retored . "Really ? ...am I working for him or you ? " Manik asked her and she frowned and moved from there .

Then Nandini got an idea and she started to hmmm a little song and started to sing . 

Itti si hansi
Itti si khushi
Itta sa tukda chand ka
Khwabon ke tinkon se
Chal banayeinn aashiyaan

(Nandini pulled Ahaan's cheek and made some antics to which Ahaan turned the other side pouting )

Dabe dabe paaon se
Aaye haule haule zindagi
Hothon pe kundi chadha ke
Hum taale laga ke chal
Gumsum tarane chupke chupke gaayein
Aadhi aadhi baant le
Aaja dil ki ye zameen
Thoda sa tera sa hoga
Thoda mera bhi hoga apna ye aashiyan
(Manik then ruffled his hair and held Ahaan between him and Nandini while sitting on the couch and swing him to and fro and he was sandwiched between MaNan )

Itti si hansi
Itti si khushi
Itta sa tukda chand ka
Khwabon ke tinkon se
Chal banayeinn aashiyan
 (Nandini sang running behind him as he made his was towards the bed )

Naa ho chaar deewarein
Phir bhi jharokhe khule
Baadalon ke ho parde
Shaakhi hari pankha jhale
Naa ho koi takraarein
Are masti thahaake chale
Pyaar ke sikkon se mahine ka kharcha chale
 ( Nandini hugged him , then made him stand on the bed and pulled his cheeks again making him go crimson and tickled him slightly )

Dabe dabe paaon se
Aaye haule haule zindagi
Hothon pe kundi chadha ke
Hum taale laga ke chal
Gumsum tarane chupke chupke gaayein
Aadhi aadhi baant le
Aaja dil ki ye zameen
Thoda sa tera sa hoga
Thoda mera bhi hoga apna ye Aashiyan
 (Manik sang lifting Ahaan and Nandini held him and they were swinging around and then placed him back on the bed and this time Ahaan smiled a little)

Itti si hansi
Itti si khushi
Itta sa tukda chand ka
Khwabon ke tinkon se
Chal banayeinn Aashiyan
(Nandini sang and Manik , Nandini and Ahaan were hugging )

and Ahaan smiled and gave a peck on Nandini's and Manik's cheek . 

Edited by Stella324 - 05 July 2015 at 8:28am

The following 81 member(s) liked the above post:

anisikhabhavanimsBarkha_maesha7691sy3333susmitha.smili_mini1Nishpoolaracroft96Lucky12825seraphicsimiRkwadhwanikalyaniparamushinig_starkanchibShilp_s1ssg2015MARIYAH008samiachohanANGEL1708Pradishma143radhastarbansalchandani.cAimyxhk14sakkhorsahaone-wonderReneeAmoraJazzi7bhagyashrik11bans8597mmshaakankshajain05simply1619dishayadavblah_blah13Shanaya1996Divyasaxenalittle-dollksh_nasadloveszoyaSSimranaina_rainasuv-kriyaanshManan_obsessionarchisha06musicalstarsdhrits_24Ashmita18vyshnavivaigasweetarchiebaani9Daz4488Hadjer13avneetkaur2886MISHAHasi-Pani1Manancrazy_95Smileygirl23radhikar3samiksha_2593Iqra1309soothuunnatishukla241manan_0711mini_mananSanskruti164Lovelylav7apps33sharon.babuiqra286HTA111nikki.smiley95vani86NAVYA64cutypie04manya_189mairaallauddinRomComFanurvisainiAMAR_LOVEuma88

manya_189 IF-Dazzler
manya_189
manya_189

Posted: 05 July 2015 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Best update till now :'D !!
NAVYA64 IF-Dazzler
NAVYA64
NAVYA64

Posted: 05 July 2015 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Awesome update 
Beautiful song 
Cont Soon