Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Meant to be together - MaNan SS (Chp updated pg 34 ) 10/11/15 (Page 16)

-abz- IF-Rockerz
-abz-
-abz-

Posted: 03 June 2015 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excel00703

Wow it is awesome continue soon
thank u

crazydreamer Senior Member
crazydreamer
crazydreamer

Posted: 05 June 2015 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
wow i think fight takes opposite poles together... that's y manik is angry when navya said about nandu's bf.. hehehe Big smile
plz dear post nxt part ASAP
Shanaya1996 Groupbie
Shanaya1996
Shanaya1996

Posted: 06 June 2015 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Thank u 4 d PM
N update soon dear
I m just loveing ur write ups Smile
vani86 IF-Dazzler
vani86
vani86

Posted: 06 June 2015 at 6:56am | IP Logged
waiting for ur update...!!! Smile
akankshajain05 Groupbie
akankshajain05
akankshajain05

Posted: 09 June 2015 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Wow..i found ur ss n its amazing dear...
Hope u continue soon..
Waiting eagerly for ur update.. Smile
crazydreamer Senior Member
crazydreamer
crazydreamer

Posted: 10 June 2015 at 2:26am | IP Logged
hey where r u lost plz came soon n update new part... plz plz plzzz yaar...
akankshajain05 Groupbie
akankshajain05
akankshajain05

Posted: 12 June 2015 at 11:04am | IP Logged
hey ur ss is very nice..pls continue soon..Smile
-abz- IF-Rockerz
-abz-
-abz-

Posted: 20 June 2015 at 9:20am | IP Logged

Ok guys , this update will be a little annoying and will be a little unjustified . I wont be opening up Harshad's truth completely . I will connect the story just for Ahaan .

chapter 9 :

"Yehan se left ..." Nandini told the route to Manik and he drove towards the direction Nandini said . "Bas yeha ...stop .." Nandini said as they reached place . Manik turned towards the side  Nandini got out and found it to be a flat . "Thank u cabir , thank you Manik ..." Nandini said while stepping out . "Navya ko andar kaise le jao ge ? " Cabir asked and for that Nandini had no answer . Cabir suggested for help and Nandini accepted it politely . As Cabir carried Navya out , he peep into the car , "Oh Mr ...aap ko waha rehne ka plan hai kya ? log sochenge Manik Malhotra watchman ban gaya ! " Cabir teased him for that Manik gave him a glare .

"What do you want ? " Manik asked him directly . "Come with us ..." Cabir said . "Its ...ok ...u go I'll stay here !" . Cabir kept on requesting but he denied and at last Nandini asked him to come . "Manik ..come na ...join us !" Nandini said politely or rather in a sweet way . "Hmmm" Manik said coming out . Navya gave an evil smile to Nandini which was noticed by her  but Nandini chose to ignore it . As they headed into the flat elevator , many people were able to recoganize Manik and Cabir . Especially girls , they were totally drooling over the duo . Manik and Cabir were used to it so they ignored them . They moved towards their apartment room .

As she opened it , the first thing Cabir did was placing Navya safely on the couch . Manik was busy drooling the place . They flat was huge enough , the hall was wide attached to the dinining hall which was attached to the counter of the Kitchen . The hall was filled with indoor plants arranged systematically . two huge pots of money plant was  hanging in the arch of the attachment of the hall and dining hall . two pots of tredescanta on the either side of the sofa and three of anthurium . A huge vase with monstera was placed next to the Tv stand . And a collection of pictures and photographs  hanging on the wall and the show case filled with decorative dolls . The place was small but yet it was kept very neat . There were three bedrooms and one extra chotu sa room next to the second bed room . Manik was impressed with the classic outsyle of the place may be wet ga ga of the place .

He got some peace of mind as he entered here . This place was very soothing and pleasing for him that he felt like staying here forever . "Cabir ...thank so much ..." Navya said and Manik came out of his droolig sessions . "Aaah ...Navya ...tum itna bolti ho ke thanks bhi mujhe kuch zyada formal lagta hai ..." Cabir teased . "Waise the place is really very classy ...yeh ghar ko kisse sajaya ? ...hame bhi pata chale ...I'll also arrange my place like this !" Cabir asked . "Cabir ...yeh kisi neh arrange nehi kiya ..infact...it is all Nandini's charm ...the whole place was arranged by Nandu ...when we entered this place first , it was all dusty and now ...its all just the magical hands of hers " Navya complimented . Manik was just stunned by her creativity . It was simple , but he loved it .
"w..o..w " Cabir said . While Nandini didnt say anything . "Okay guys ...I'll get u some drinks ...tea or coffe ? " Nandini asked the duo . "I want a desi Indian tea !..." Cabir said. "and Manik you ? " Nandini asked to which he stared at her .

-Nandu's pov-
Aiyyappa ! why is he staring at me as if I'm going to give him poison ? "Green tea !" he said . Ajeeb insaan hai ! I went inside to tea , green tea and Navya's favourite masala chai . As I made them and went out I got a call from Abhi.
-End of pov -

"Excuse me guys ..." Nandini said going to attend her call . "Haan ...bolo ..." . "Nandu ...Harshad is married and has a kid who is going to second standard . " Abhi said . "What ? " Nandini asked not knowing why a married man was trying on Navya . "His Wife is Mukti and his son is Ahaan ...Ahaan Saxena !" Abhi said . This gave another shock to Nandini . "Ahaan ? " Nandini asked being completely shocked . "Yes ..." Abhi said .

-Nandu's pov -
Ahaan ? ...Nandu you are over thinking ...yeh woh Ahaan nehi ho sakta hai ! ...But agar hua bhi toh kya ? ...may be his inner turmoil is due to his parents may be !
But how can I get to know if he is my chotu bf  Ahaan ? ...Aiyyapa please help me !
-End of pov -

"Thanks Abhi ..." Nandini said and hanged the phone . She went and joined the trio . Navya and Cabir were making silly jokes and Manik didnt seem to find it funny . Manik kept glaring at the two who were speaking nothing but ubber nonsense . "Nandu ...agar dheka jaaye toh Cabir is somewhere smart only ..." Navya said . "Yeah he is !" Nandini exclaimed smiling . "mmm Cabir ...can I ask you something ? " Nandini asked being curious . "No you cant ! " Cabir said being serious . Then Navya and Nandini became quite . Cabir broke into laughter and in the middle he started speaking "Who told you cant ...ask na !" Cabir said . "Woh ...I need Ahaan's details ...just is full name and blood group " Nandini said . "Aah for that u were doing this much scene ? ..." Cabir said teased her . "His full name is Ahaan Saxena and his blood group is o-ve" Cabir said .

-Nandini's pov-
So he is that Ahaan ! ...Omg ! why didnt I read his form details ...now I cant tell Navya he is Harshad's child . But he is totally lovely ! Aiyyapa please be with him .
-End of pov -

"Thanks Cabir ..." Nandini said . "Cabir ...agar tumhara yeh hogaya ho toh chale ? ...there is a lot of pending work to complete" Maik yanked .While Cabir nodded in yes and they moved out

On the other side ...

"Mukti ...where r u dammit ? " Harshad came out angry . Mukti and Ahaan came out to find Harshad with a girl . Ahaan couldnt take it so he hid behind Mukti and walked along . As Muki came , Harshad sent the girl inside his room and he came towards Mukti . Mukti sat on the sofa and so did Harshad . Ahaan was hiding behind Mukti . "Why did you call me ? " Mukti asked in a stern voice . "oh ...so now you wana know that also ? " Harshad said making his voice more strong .

"Harshad ...dheere ...Ahaan is here !" . "Really ? ...do you think I'm scared of that brat ? " Harsahd completely yelled makig Ahaan shiver and he held Mukti's dress tightly . "Its not about beig scared Harshad ...he needs some respect !" Mukti said . "Oh really ? ...Ahaan come here ...aap ko respect chaiye hai na ..." Harshad forcefully pulled Ahaan making him get really scared . A card kind of a paper fell from his hand and Ahaan was now totally numb and scared . "Yeh kya hai Ahaan ? " Harshad asked him angrily . Ahaan didnt reply . "Are you dumb ? ...I asked a question ! answer me !" Harshad screamt at him . "

Re...re...re...pp...ppp...oor ...t c..a..r..d..." Ahaan stammered . Harshad glared at his marks making an annoying face . "What is this Ahaan ? ..." Harshad asked him rudely . "Harshad ..." Mukti tried to talk but he stopped her showing his hand . Harshad grabbed Ahaan's hand tightly "you r Harshad Saxena's son ! get that ! ...these marks are not accepted ! ...You dont deserve all these respect getting such marks ! " Harshad pushed him and Ahaan started crying silently . "Enough Harshad ! thats it ! ...you cant force him ! " Mukti screamt . Ahaan hid behind Mukti . "Oh just shut up ! ...he is my son ...I know how to tackle him ..." Harshad reviewed .

"No Harshad ...I cant make this one mistake suffer him for his lifetime ...for money ..you just cant do what ever you want on Ahaan ! " Mukti spoke up . "Listen ...u r just for money ...and if your contract breaks ...u know what will happen ...so just cut it ! " Harshad said almost yelling ."Ahaan saxena ...u r supposed to be a great business man ...u r in a very high standard school ! ...u have all the facilities ! just don't put down my respect get that |" Harshad warned him while Ahaan looked at him with a pity face . "Get that !" Harshad screamt and Ahaan started crying. "Harshad !!!! ...just stop it ! ...Ahaan is my son and I know how to tackle him !" Mukti yelled at him and in anger , he pushed her and Ahaan who was standing behind  fell down and got hurt on his hand and he started crying badly .

To be continued ...

I want Ahaan to bond really well with MaNan and Abhi ...so this is necessary and in the next update for sure there will be MaNan and Ahaan moments !

Edited by Stella324 - 20 June 2015 at 9:31am

The following 63 member(s) liked the above post:

Barkha_mcsushrbhavanimssy3333taani_tanususmitha.sJoan4lovedeseanmili_mini1Yo_12Manan_holic101kamla70Rkwadhwaniheer211Shilp_s1samiachohanone-wondersakkhorsahaANGEL1708forumloveJazzi7bhagyashrik11Excel00703mmshaakankshajain05ryaminiShanaya1996tasnimanika7Divyasaxenalittle-dollksh_nPalchinnnaina_rainaAmbyliciousIqra81archisha06musicalstarssunset17ArpuSaranradhikar3ShraManvyshnavivaigasweetarchieAshmita18crazydreameravneetkaur28Hadjer13stunning55586MISHAsoothumanan_0711Sanskruti164sharon.babuLovelylav7piyu008iqra286NAVYA64cutypie04manya_189vani86urvisainiAMAR_LOVEuma88

Go to top