Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Meant to be together - MaNan SS (Chp updated pg 34 ) 10/11/15 (Page 13)

-abz- IF-Rockerz
-abz-
-abz-

Posted: 31 May 2015 at 5:54am | IP Logged

Sorry guys for the late update ...Here after I would update soon

Pm's only  for those who will comment  ignore mistakes and enjoy .

Chapter 9

"Baar baar ..har baar how the hell do you manage to come in front of me and do such stupid stuff ? " Manik gritted . " Do you really don't have any other work other than stalking me ?" . "Woh ..I'm sorry ! ...you were standing infront na ..issilye I couldn't recognise you ! If I knew it was you whose is standing there , then I would have thrown an empty bottle , not stone ! " Nandini replied making a cute face . Cabir giggled at her answer while Manik fumed even more . "And why do you think I'll let you do that ? You dumb head !" . "Kyun ki ...aap aise walk kar rahe the jaise ..u r a blind man !  dikhta nehi hai kya aapko ..ki kon aapke aage peeche khada hai ? ...aur sorry nehi bolte ho kya ? ...aapne mere kapdon ko phad liye ! " Nandini said covering her shoulder . "I was calling you for a long time ...aur aap ho ki ..u were not at all turning back !" . Manik didn't speak a word after that and he moved from there stamping his foot making a loud noise . "Khadoos !" Nandini mumbled . As soon as they went , Nandini got a call from her Amms and she picked her phone up . "Hello my Hot wali Amms ! kaise ho ? " Nandini asked teasingly !  . "Nandu beta ...I'm moving to Mangalore ...mujhe wahan ek important Kaam hai bacchu ! " ,Nandini's expression changed .
"Par Amms ..achanak ..ek aur din rehke jaaiye na !" Nandini exclaimed . "Nehi beta ...I have to move now ...Mein bus mein hoon ...chacha chachi ko meine wahan bech diya ...so don't worry ! unke paas chabi aur sab kuch ..just take care of Navya ..mere prayers hamesha uske saath hai !" Amms said while Nandini turned sad . "Koyi baat nehi Amms ...we will Skype every day !" Nandini said making the atmosphere positive . "Okay my baccha ...ab mein phone rakti hoon !" 'Bye Amms ..take care of yourself " Nandini said and cut her call. "Kya hua Nandu ?" Navya asked , "Woh Amms Mangalore chali gayi ..." Nandini said pouting . "Koyi baat nehi Nandu ...she will be back soon ." Navya said smiling for which Nandini also agreed . 

Nandini started moving her wheel chair along the park which she came in the morning with Ahaan and started talking about him . While Navya started smiling listening to Nandini saying about Ahaan . Suddenly Navya's wheel chair got stuck and the wheel was not moving at all . Nandini tried her best to make the well set alright , but it didn't seem to heed Nandini . "aiyyo Aiyyapa ! ab yeh kya hai ! ...yeh wheel kyun move nehi  ho raha hai ! " Nandini was complaining like a child . This went on notice to Cabir . "Manik ...who dhek na ...Nandini is struggling with her wheel chair ..." Cabir said to Manik . While Manik turned back to notice what Cabir was referring to and made and irritated expression . "Agar wo yeh sab nehi kiya na ...then its surprising ! .."Manik said looking at Nandini in a frowned expression . "I think we should help her !" Cabir said with concern . "Yaar Cabir ..r u kidding me ? ..why should we help her ? ...doesn't she have something called brains ? " . "Manik ! Stop being rude to her yaar ! ..she is helping our Ahaan ! ..usne aisa kya kiya that you are getting angry on her ? "Cabir asked genuinely. Manik didn't say anything . "I don't care ! " Manik shouted at him .  Cabir dragged him towards them .

"Kya hua Nandini ? .." Cabir asked . "Woh Cabir...Navya's wheel chair got stuck ! I don't know what happened ! its not moving only !" Nandini said irritated correcting it . "tum ghar kaise jaogi ? "
"I don't  know Cabir ..I came walking here ...I don't know  how will we get back home !"

"Its okay Nandini ..we will drop you home ." Cabir said with concern . Manik glared at him  not wanting to drop her home . Cabir lifted Navya and took her to the car , while Nandini and Manik came behind him . They didn't even dare to look at each other . Cabir place Navya inside and Nandini sat along with Navya . Manik sat on the driver seat and Cabir on the seat next to the drivers one .

As he started driving the car , Navya leaned towards Nandini and tried to whisper something in her ears . "Nandu ..tumhe nehi lagta hai ..yeh Jo Khadoos ke bare mein bol rahe ho ...who teri hi tarah hai ?" Nandini was shocked at Navya's question . "What do you mean Navya ? " . "Yeh hi ...ki tum dono ka kuch ..kuch ho raha hai ...Jaise tumne apna  chota Khadoos boyfriend Ahaan ko kiss kiya ...waise hi ..Manik ko bhi .. ..." Navya said giggling Nandini gave a Nandini style glare to Navya which made Navya control her laugh . "chup raho ..warna ! " . Nandini stopped . "Warna kya Nandu ? .." Navya asked . Nandini kept quiet . "Warna ..usse kiss karoge ? " Navya again whispered into her ears making Nandini getting shock , but some where getting happy that Navya is recovering from her trauma .  "Navya ! I said chup ! warna ! " Nandini said . shushing he . Cabir noticed Navya and Nandini fighting through the mirror and smiled .

"Warna kya Ms Murthy ? Boliye ..." Navya this time said a little louder making Nandini get embarrassed and shocked . "Boliye Nandu ji !"said Navya  . "Warna .." Nandini said with an evil smirk .  "I'll use my weapon Mr Naveli !" . "Kya ho raha hai peeche ? ..." Cabir asked wanting to join them . While Manik frowned at Cabir and Nandini . "Woh Cabir ..kya hai na ...Kiss..." Navya was about to complete her sentence when Nandini started tickling Navya . Navya was laughing her heart out . "Nandini ...mein tumhari boyfriend se complain kar doongi  ! " Navya said trying talking middle of her laughing . "Kya bol rahi tum Navya ? ..." Cabir tried to join hands with Navya in teasing her . "Cabir ...tum bhi .." Nandini asked him . While Manik's was boiling in anger  not knowing why .

"Mera koyi Boy friend Nehi hai Navya !! chup raho tum !" Nandini yanked at Navya . "Aaah !" Navya screamt . Nandini stopped and started looking at Navya with concern . "Tum theek ho na Navya ? ...tumhe chot to nehi laga ? ..I'm sorry ...how can I forget ! ..." Nandini said getting guilty . "Galati karke sorry bolne ke adadat hai na tumhari ..Nandini Murthy !" Manik said give a typical wicked smile . Nandini frowned . "Aap se matlab ? "Nandini questioned back . "Ek toh Galati karo ..and then give ur so calle justifications ! crazy girl !" Manik said . While Nandini frowned and him . Navya busted our into another fits of laugh . Nandini was surprised at her sudden action . "Hey Mata Rani ...Mein kuch dher ke liye acting kya kardiya ...yeh dono jagad ne lage !" Navya blurted out  while laughing . "Yeh joke tha ? " CabIni asked in unison "Are u kidding Navya ?" Cabir asked her in surprise . while Navya nodded her head in a yes .  "Navya ki bacchii ...teri toh ! .." Nandini started fighting with her while Navya and Nandini shared a friendly teddy bear hug .

While Cabir smiled at them . "Navya ..ur name should be Madhubala ! " Cabir said giggling.
"Madhubala ! Nice name Cabir " Nandini said to Cabir giving him a high five .  Manik was staring at the whole scenario laughing inside. This time Navya frowned . Then she also started laughing . Cabir , Nandini and Navya were  talking for long  and cracking jokes and end up laughing . Manik didn't speak a word to them , but was enjoying it silently . In between Nandini told the route to Manik . "I cant believe Nandini you walked this far ! that's why the wheel chair got stuck ! " Cabir said . "Nehi Cabir ..there is a Narrow short cut to this place ..I walked through there !" Nandini replied . "Oh I see ! " Cabir said giggling getting reminded of their jokes . While Navya was tired of laughing . Cabir , Nandini and Navya turned out be good friends  ...

The following 55 member(s) liked the above post:

bhavanimsShonacutiepierakshitha9630sweet_krushiJoan4lovesy3333taani_tanuamishachhapariaYo_12angelt1996pujat00009heer211gagan1deepone-wonderbhadwajiridiadyamananholicbhaswatee1308karrydJazzi7lavina1612akankshajain05Excel00703blah_blah13DivyasaxenamusicalstarsDevAkshizooni.shahsweetarchieDaz4488radhikar3QueenOfHellcrazydreameravneetkaur28Hasi-Pani1DikshaAnandsoothumanan_0711mini_mananLovelylav7apps33navlasharon.babuvanivartikaHTA111mehjaben_nahinRanKatDeepRancutypie04manya_189NAVYA64vani86Humzyuma88urvisainiRomComFansizzysehrish

Dhariya_ IF-Dazzler
Dhariya_
Dhariya_

Posted: 31 May 2015 at 6:03am | IP Logged
loved it
Cont soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-abz-

apps33 Goldie
apps33
apps33

Posted: 31 May 2015 at 6:12am | IP Logged
loved it as always
u r amazing
cont soon
Humzy IF-Rockerz
Humzy
Humzy

Posted: 31 May 2015 at 6:17am | IP Logged
awsm update
loved it
cont soon
RanKatDeepRan Goldie
RanKatDeepRan
RanKatDeepRan

Posted: 31 May 2015 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Navya seems to understand whats going on
vani86 IF-Dazzler
vani86
vani86

Posted: 31 May 2015 at 6:37am | IP Logged
wow...its awesome
liked nandu,navya and cabir bonding...!!!
hoping tht manan equation will also change...!!!
thanks a lot for the pm dear
take care
karryd Groupbie
karryd
karryd

Posted: 31 May 2015 at 6:43am | IP Logged
loved it post nxt part today yr...nd pm me..
Lovelylav7 Goldie
Lovelylav7
Lovelylav7

Posted: 31 May 2015 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Nice update..mussing ahan in this update.

Go to top