Very nice update pls update next up as soon as possible 
Posted: 8 years ago
Awesome Update 
Loved it 
This was just awesum...
Plzzz plzzz update soon dear ... 😊
Ha ha! Museebat ke waqt gadhe ko baap banana! Manik Malhotrat's gf? Not bad Nandu! But I am angry with u. Ek toh itna late update nd u didn't pm me! And what about 'shining for you'? Woh likhna bandh kar diya kya? But i need to admit the update is fab! I can see Ahan falling for nandu.:-P
love
Ayisha
What an awesome lovely update...
the morning scene was so loving as the 3 were sleeping peacefully in each others warmth... wow...
the ahaan and nandini scene in school was so emotional.. i was crying reding about ahaan.. poor child...
the scene were nandini was manking ahaan understand the importance of loving yourself was again amazing.. mesmerising...
the last scene in principal's office was wonderful.. really liked the way nandini threatened him...
very nice story...
touching...👏
Really great  update...starting with the trio hugging each other and sleeping ever sooo peacefully...both the cuties manik and ahaan sleeping like babies...and then at ahaan's school, nandini guessed ahaan's problem accurately and to solve this problem she is doing whatever she can to help ahaan in every possible way...nandini is surely the best doctor ahaan could ever get...she will surely bring ahaan back to being love...her love, her soothing words, her calm eyes, her true concern and her sincere efforts will definitely help ahaan to live a happy and normal life...uh are a wonderful writer...uh are doing an awesome work...your post are just flawless...but it's a request please update a bit frequently...thank uh sooo very much for the pm...really appreciate it...please update real soon...waiting sooo eagerly...keep up the wonderful work...best wishes... :) :D 
Hahahhhaha...hamari jhansi ki raaani...
Well dear...i lovedbua ff...
Came across diz today...
U knw what i feel...may ahaan b mukti son...bt real parents are manan
M jzz proud f ua cncept...and proud to b a reader f dizz ff
Keep going 😊
God bless uhh
😆lol Nandu blackmailing principal saying she is the gf of Manik...which will soon be true...bt oh my god...I m liking Ahaan...he is such a cute, innocent child...Oh I m liking him sooo much...he b so cute n his bond wid MaNan is perfect👏
Plz cont soon👏⭐️