It's amazing...

Loving nandu n ahaan bonding...they're so cute
Continue soon
Posted: 8 years ago
This was niceee :D continue soon :)
Originally posted by urvisaini

pls update this story
sorry dr ..I wasn't able to update for the past two days .I'll surely update today 😳
will give more Ahaan and Nandu scenesπŸ˜‰
Ahaan and Nanduu parts be so cute...Plz update soon...read it all in 1 go...😊
beautiful update..
if m not wrong the guy who had hurt navya mst be harshad...
want some more manan scenes...
hey u didn'tpm me this time why..?
Originally posted by manya_189

This was niceee :D continue soon :)
Thank u 😳
Originally posted by dhrits_24

Ahaan and Nanduu parts be so cute...Plz update soon...read it all in 1 go...😊
thank u 😳

Thank u all for your wonderful comments 😳
Ignore mistakes and enjoy

Chapter 7

Ahaan started smiling and was looking at Nandini with surprise filled in his eyes .  "You look really cute when you smile Ahaan " Nandini said . "Really ?" Ahaan asked in surprise as no one complimented his smile . "Really ! " Nandini exclaimed . Ahaan again smiled at Nandini not know why is he smiling . Nandini was also looking at his cute face .

As by that time Abhimanyu called Nandini , "Ek min Ahaan.." Nandini excused herself and moved a little to attend the call . "haan Abhimanyu ..bolo .." "Nandu ...Navya naam ke ladki ,she wasnt working in Harshad's company , infact she was just a spy kind of a person alloted by Harshad ..She might have found out something wrong in Harshad and he might of manhandled Navya .." "OMG!! ..so agar Navya kisi cheez ke bare mein jaanti hai that means ...He was upto something ...but the topic is going somewhere else .." Nandini said . "But I will have to keep an eye Nandu ...many of the crime cases are from his company only !" Abhi said .
"Okay Abhi ..jo chahe tum karo ..but if something is related to Navya ..pls inform me " Nandini said . "Ok Nandu !!" Abhi said and cut the call.

-Nandini's pov-
Aiyyappa ...this Harshad , He is surely upto something par kya ? ...There is something jo mujhe bhi pata hai ..but I'm not able to connect the dots ..
-End of Pov -

Nandini gets a call suddenly , "Hello " "Ahaan ko leke mere office aajao !!" "Ji ..aap kon ?" "Manik Malhotra !!" Nandini's eyes popped out . "Par mein kyun waha aaoon ?" "Aaaj se ..Ahaan ka related har kaam tum yehan hi karogi and don't you dare question me back !" Manik said with frustration . "Par ..." "Manik doesnt take a no for an answer !! get that ...just come to my office ! I'll message u the adress and save my mobile number ! " before Nandini could speak up , he cut the call . "Khadoos ..ek minute mein sou sou kaam deta hai ! aur baat karne se pehle phone kaatha hai ! Monster kahi ka !" Nandini mumbled frowning .

Then she saw Ahaan trying different ways to smile and  started admiring him . She came towards Ahaan and Ahaan stopped with his guestures . "Chalo Ahaan .."Nandini said . "Kahan ?" Ahaan asked her faking anger . "Uss khadoos ki office ! ...matlab Manik ke office !" Nandini said . "Chachu ??" Ahaan asked her . "haan chachu !" Nandini said and took him towards the scooty .
Ahaan was confused looking at it . He has never been in a scooty and was looking really confused and was staring at Nandini not knowing what to say . "Aap aaj thak scooty mein nehi baite ??" Nandini asked him and he nodded his head in a no  . "Chalo ..theek hai ..aaj try karo ! " Nandini said . Nandini sat on the scooty and asked Ahaan to stand infornt of the space betwen her the stiring and her seat and Ahaan stood like that . "Aaap tightly handle ko padakiye ..and I'm here so don't worry " Nandini said .

As Nandini started driving Ahaan felt weired  . As if he felt as if he was flying with the air blowing around him and Nandini was holding his hand along the hand . Ahaan started smiling enjoying the ride , he really felt something different and he started smiling again . He was smiling with each turns and stops . He felt like screaming and shouting, making noises of engines , but controlled himself . Nandini was looking at Ahaan through the rear view mirror and started smiling . And the journey went really awsome for both of them . As they reached , Nandini stopped the scooty and was looking at Ahaan who was smiling .

-Ahaan's Pov-
Oh Bhaggu , lady doll is really very sweet , kabhi bhi mamma pappa ne mujhe aise rides pe nehi le chale ..hamesha mujhe daat the raahte hai !
But Lady doll ...she is really nice ...
-End of Pov-

"Kaisa tha Ahaan ?" Nandini asked him . Ahaan smiled at Nandini "Very Nice " Ahaan said . Nandini the noticed Manik's office . "Malhotra Industries " , It was bigly written and the it was a really huge one with five big blocks . Nandini was confused about where to go , Ahaan started to hold her hand  and moved front . Ahaan took Nandini to Manik's cabin and ran towards Manik . "Chachu !!!" Ahaan screamt with joy . "Ahaan ..." Manik took Ahaan and then looked towards Nandini and was staring at her .

"Ahaan ...aap apne room mein jaaiye ..mein aapki yeh teacher ko waha bech thi hoon " Manik said . "Chachu ..yeah teacher nehi ...Doctor hai ." Ahaan said giggling and Manik was shocked . "Haan ..wahi ..tum jaao Ahaan " Manik said . "Theek hai !" Ahaan said smiling at Manik and Nandini both and moved out . "Who told u tell him about ur identity ??" Manik asked her . "Kya ?" "Why did you tell Ahaan that you are a doctor ??" Manik asked her . "Meine nehi kaha ..he found it himself !" Nandini said . "Oh really ? usse kaise pata chala ?" Manik asked . "How will I know ..aur baccho ke saath aise secrets nehi rakhni chahiye ..they will be broken if they will come to know the truth !" Nandini exclaimed . Manik kept quite . "Listen u !! ...Agar tumne Ahaan ko zara bhi hurt kiya ..then u will get to know who am I !!" Manik said . "Mujhe koi shok nehi hai ..waise bhi itna sweet bacche ko kon hurt kar sakta hai ?" Nandini asked him . "Aur aap hamesha itna angry kyun rehte ho ? " Nandini asked him . Manik grabbed her hands tightly "Its none of your business Nandini !" Manik said . Nandini was trying hard to get out of his grip but he was holding her hand too hard . "Chodo ...ur hurting me !!" Nandini said . Manik left her hand , "Monster Manik ..." Nandini said and Manik again stared at her . "Listen u! " "Aap ..apne kaam keejie ..aur mein apna kaam karoongi !" Nandini said and ran out from his cabin .

"What the hell !! " Manik sighed . "Aiyyapaa ...isse khadoos aadmi meine aaj thak kabhi nehi dheka !" Nandini mumbled and went into Ahaan's . As she opened , she found two bean bags , a coffe table and Ahaan's toys .

"Wow !" Nandini said while Ahaan gave a smile to him and he was again practicing his smiles . "Ahaan ..so this is ur room ..woh Monster ne aap ke liye ek alag room apne office ke andar hi rakhe hai...wow !"  Nandini said smiling . "Aap unhe bohat pyaar karte ho na ?" Nandini asked him and Ahaan nodded his head in a yes .

"So Ahaan ..aap smile karne lage hai na ?" Nandini asked . Ahaan was surprised and turned pink . "Aww Ahaan .." Nandini said . Ahaan came and hugged Nandini . Nandini lifted Ahaan and was twirling him and they both fell down and started laughing .

drop your comments if you like 😳
Edited by Stella324 - 8 years ago