Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: MysticRiver

good update..

thank u 😳
ayuu20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awsme update..
loved it and love to read the bonding between nandu nd kid nd ofcourse between our manan
thanx for the pm...
Dhariya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
wow
loved it
Heheh manan ki nok jok toh bahut famous hai
aahan bechara soch raha hoga isse kese pta chala
Cont soon
-abz- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ayuu20

awsme update..
loved it and love to read the bonding between nandu nd kid nd ofcourse between our manan
thanx for the pm...

thank u 😳
-abz- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dhariya_

wow

loved it
Heheh manan ki nok jok toh bahut famous hai
aahan bechara soch raha hoga isse kese pta chala
Cont soon

thank u 😳
Excel00703 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi I liked your story please pm me when you update😊
musicialtie thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
its brilliant ff... read all in one go...

fell for ths dil se...

outstanding...

plzz update next asap...

pm me too...
-abz- thumbnail
                                       Chapter 4

Ahaan didnt speak up to Nandini instead he was looking out somewhere else at times he would stare at her . Nandini also was smiling at his cute antics . "Bohat cute ho aap Ahaan .." Nandini said to the cute little boy sitting on the couch .
Ahaan didnt give a damn to what she said . "Waise ...Ahaan ...aapne khana khaya ? " Nandini asked him . Ahaan didnt reply . Nandini saw the tray of food lying just like that there .
"I know ...aapne khaya hoga ..par mujhe bhuk lagrahi hai ..." Nandini said pouting . "Wo tray mein khana mere liye hai na ...chalo theek hai .thank you " Nandini said . Ahaan was surprised and Nandini went next to the table to get the food .

Now Ahaan was really feeling angry  and was looking at tray having no options . Ahaan ran towards the table and took the plate of sandwiches before her . Ahaan started eating them making cute faces . Nandini was smiling at him and suddenly her phone started ringing .
"Hello ..." "Nandu ...kahan hai tu ? ..." "Amms !!! ...kaisi ho aap ? " "mere saamne aaoge ..toh thapad kahegi !!! " "Uffo ...aap bhi na ...kya hua ..Navya ka therapy kaisa chal raha hai ? " "Theek hai Nandu ...Bas ..Navya ko leke bohat kuch ajeeb lag raha hai ...wo kuch toh dard andar chupake rakhi hai .." As Amms said this Nandini's expression got changed .

-Nandini's Pov -
Aiyyo aiyyapa ...if I'll tell to Amms ...problem aur bageda ! I should sort this out my self . Aur toh aur Navya will get shattered .
-end of pov-

"Amms ...ap bhi na ..aisa kuch nehi hai ..waise mein apne naya friend ke saath hoon ..mein baad mein baat karoongi ..theek hai ?" Nandini said looking at Ahaan whose expression got changed at what Nandini said .
"Ek aur baccha ? Enjoy Nandu .." Amms said "Haan haan theek hai Amms mein ab phone rakthi hoon " Nandini said closing her converstaion with Amms .
As she cut her call , she went next to Ahaan who was staring at her . "Wah Ahaan ,aapne khana khali ? woh bhi itni jaldi ? mere kehne par ?" Nandini asked him with a smrik ,while Ahaan was again shocked .

-Ahaan's pov-
Omg !! mujhe khana khiladiya ? how did I listen to her ?
-End of Pov -

Ahaan didnt look at her while Nandini came near him and kissed his cheeks . Ahaan was again shocked and was looking at Nandini with disbelief .

-Ahaan's pov -
Mummy !!! She kissed Ahaan ..., no girl kissed my cheeks ...
-End of pov -

Ahaan kept his hand on his cheek and looked at Nandini pouting his lips in anger . Nandini pulled his cheeks "Awww kitne cute ho aap ..." . Ahaan didnt know what to do .
"Ahaan...aap mujhe friend maano ya na maano ...aap mere friend hi ho ...aur mujhe koi doctor bhi mat samaj na ...mein aapke saath koyi treatment nehi karoongi .." Nandini said ruffling his hair .
While Ahaan was really suprised by Nandini's action . By that time Cabir entered in "heyoo ppl ..aap sab kya kar rahe ho ?.." Cabir asked "Kuch Nehi ...mujhe ghar jaana hai .." Nandini said and picked up her bag and moved forward towards the door while Ahaan was staring at Nandini .
Nandini turned back and winked at Ahaan . Ahaan was again stunned by her action . Cabir turned back and waved by to Nandini and Nandini did the same . "Oye Chotu ...kya hua ..tere shakal mein bhara kyun baja hai ?" Cabir asked him teasigly and went to pick up a sandwhich to find all of them finished .

"Lagta hai ..Nandini bohat bhooki thi ...saare sandwhich khali .." Cabir said  picking up the glass of and drinking it . "Woh saare sandwich meine khaya " Ahaan said to Cabir . Cabir who was drinking water spat it out and started coughing . "Kya ? tumne khaya ? ...seriously ? ..Matlab ..aaj baarish hone wala hai !" Cabir said totally surprised .
Ahaan made faces to Cabir . "Mujhe ghar jaana hai Cabbu .." Ahaan said .  "Theek hai Chotu ..." Cabir said .

-Cabir's pov -
Wow ...inte saalon isse khana mushkil se khilate the ...yeh aade ghante mein poori kardi ...she is something magical ...
-End of Pov-

Nandini smilingly went down , "Aiyyappa ...isse cute baccha meine aaj thak khai nehi dheka ...awww he is cho cute " Nandini said as was walking out .
And suddenly her smile vanished seeing some in front of her , The Manik Malhotra . He was staring at her as if she was his born enemy . Nandini tried to move out but she was blocked .
"Tum...be careful haan ..." Manik threatened her . "issilye bhagwaan ne mujhe do aaken di hai !" Nandini exclaimed . "Tum kuch zyada hi bol rahi ho .." "Sorry !" Nandini said in reply .
"What ?" Manik asked in surprise . "Woh sorry for what I did in the morning ...mein aapka payment bhi kardoongi uss coat ke liye " Nandini said while Manik was silent .
"Mein jhaanti hoon meine galati ki hai ...par aap usskeliye bohat hi zyada baat kari ..." Nandini said in the most polite way . While Manik grabbed her hand "Listen ...stay away from me ..get that !!!" Manik exclaimed . Nandini was struggling to move out of his grip . Nandini pushed him "Aaap se baat karne ka  koyi phayda nehi hai !! Monster !!" Nandini shouted at him and she moved out .
"Aiyyapa ...aise bhi log hote hai kya ? I swear !! Monster kahike ! " Nandini mumbled to herself as she walked towards her scooty .

Pls drop comments if you like 😳

Dhariya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
wow
nandu is so smart
Hayee in dono ki nok jok
I am loving ahaan and nandu scenes
They R really cute
cont soon
Thanks for the pm

-abz- thumbnail